✟9,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

My grade school days covered the 1950's and my high school years in the first half of the 1960's. My family lived in a suburb of St. Louis, MO, and our home did not have a basement. I became very aware that McDonnell Aircraft Corp was located in the Lambert St. Louis Airport area. As a young man, I knew that McDonnell produced the very best fighter planes in the world, and I knew accordingly that in the event of a nuclear war with the USSR, St. Louis would be a prime target. Now that was pure terror for me, and I know that anyone who grew up in those years also felt the terror of a potential nuclear war the same as I. Fifteen minutes of life after the sirens go off, simply was not enough time to seek a hiding place.

On the frontier during the expansion years of the United States, the terrorists confronting American families were the native American Indians. Our nation dealt with them through an unofficial policy of extermination. The only good Indian was a dead Indian.

Today, the United States and the World is confronted with Moslem terrorism. How should we protect ourselves against them?

During my youth and later, the United States was protected from nuclear war with the concept of Assured Mutual Destruction. What this concept required was the willingness of someone in the event of a nuclear attack to push a button that would kill millions of women and children of the nation which would attack us. No one objected to this eventuality, and it worked, and still works today, does it not?

Please allow me to make a simple proposal. Why should we and the World not adopt a policy of Assured Mutual Destruction with the individual Islamic terrorists? We should make it by law very clear to such terrorists that they by their actions show that they have no respect for the lives of civilians; therefore, we as nations will have no respect for the lives of their parents, their brothers and sisters, and their children. In short, all the lives of the circle of their acquaintance become forfeit once they engage in terrorism. This will work, believe me, once they learn that everyone that they love will die when they commit their crimes against innocents.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Please allow me to make a simple proposal. Why should we and the World not adopt a policy of Assured Mutual Destruction with the individual Islamic terrorists? We should make it by law very clear to such terrorists that they by their actions show that they have no respect for the lives of civilians; therefore, we as nations will have no respect for the lives of their parents, their brothers and sisters, and their children. In short, all the lives of the circle of their acquaintance become forfeit once they engage in terrorism. This will work, believe me, once they learn that everyone that they love will die when they commit their crimes against innocents.

This is a question that comes about from pure terror. I too, was a Boomer, and I grew up in, and around Chicago. I can still remember the sirens going off at 10:30 every Tuesday morning, all over the city, just to make sure that some would be able to survive.

Now, is it right to condemn millions of innocent men, women, and children to a fiery death because a very small minority of people who love death and hate God kill someone? Dropping an A-Bomb on a city or worse, nuking a country to kill a very small percentage of the total people in a city are sending people to kill us? Does that sound Christian?

No. What we as Christians are called to do is pray for those who despitefully use us, and ask God to bless them, and draw them to repentance.

Besides, MAD was a razor's edge that we walked every day for a generation. I don't want to go there, again.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What we as Christians are called to do is pray for those who despitefully use us, and ask God to bless them, and draw them to repentance.
Why stop? And not to be 'overcome of evil'. For somewhere out there, omission has shed innocent blood.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why should we and the World not adopt a policy of Assured Mutual Destruction with the individual Islamic terrorists?

Because they are hatful, killing devil worshipers.
M-Bob

Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

My grade school days covered the 1950's and my high school years in the first half of the 1960's. My family lived in a suburb of St. Louis, MO, and our home did not have a basement. I became very aware that McDonnell Aircraft Corp was located in the Lambert St. Louis Airport area. As a young man, I knew that McDonnell produced the very best fighter planes in the world, and I knew accordingly that in the event of a nuclear war with the USSR, St. Louis would be a prime target. Now that was pure terror for me, and I know that anyone who grew up in those years also felt the terror of a potential nuclear war the same as I. Fifteen minutes of life after the sirens go off, simply was not enough time to seek a hiding place.

On the frontier during the expansion years of the United States, the terrorists confronting American families were the native American Indians. Our nation dealt with them through an unofficial policy of extermination. The only good Indian was a dead Indian.

Today, the United States and the World is confronted with Moslem terrorism. How should we protect ourselves against them?

During my youth and later, the United States was protected from nuclear war with the concept of Assured Mutual Destruction. What this concept required was the willingness of someone in the event of a nuclear attack to push a button that would kill millions of women and children of the nation which would attack us. No one objected to this eventuality, and it worked, and still works today, does it not?

Sincerely, Latuwr

M.A.D mutually Assured Destruction does not work on a true devout muslim because a devout muslim believes that being killed when waging a jihad ensures them eternity in paradise.. So M.A.D would be a wonderful concept to a true muslim.. They would be happy not only to have themselves killed by to have the entire muslim population of the world killed in a mother of all jihad wars by bringing the nuclear weapons of the infidels upon their own people.. Thus in their twisted religions mind ensuring all their people go to paradise..

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It's not that difficult for Salafi extremists to find more than enough young men who either don't have families or whose identity can be hidden sufficiently by their deaths that their families cannot be found.

Nor is it necessarily assured that Western intelligence could track them down anyway. Plus, in their doctrine the innocents killed in such a way by infidels are going to paradise. It's a winning situation for them all around.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why stop? And not to be 'overcome of evil'. For somewhere out there, omission has shed innocent blood.

Again, is that the Christian thing to do? Okay, let's just say that we nuke Tehran. Will the Islamic terrorists stop? No, they'll continue, because they come from all over the world, and because I am sure that there are a few radicalized Muslims already IN America. They will exact revenge.

Same thing if we nuke Mecca, or Medina, or anywhere else. Muslims live everywhere, and we can't tell just from their name or where they come from what they believe. For instance. I know this man, Buotros Boutros. He comes from Egypt. Does he live or die?

If you said die, then you just killed the pastor of my church, a committed Christian.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why should we and the World not adopt a policy of Assured Mutual Destruction with the individual Islamic terrorists?

Because MAD only works when all parties involved value their own lives. Suicide bombers don't fit that category.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because MAD only works when all parties involved value their own lives. Suicide bombers don't fit that category.

To be more accurate, the US military never operated under a "MAD" philosophy. The military's philosophy (extrapolated from a quote by General Patton) was never that destruction would be mutually assured, but that their destruction would be assured. We pretty much planned to survive as well as possible.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

They are crazy and their father is the devil.

M-Bob

• Agree
Upvote 0

Latuwr

May 11, 2017
Ellisville
✟9,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hi Monk Brendan,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Please be aware that my post above does not in any fashion advocate that the United States or the Nations of the World should engage in nuclear warfare with any nation because of the activity of individual Moslem terrorists. What I am advocating is simply that the families and circle of acquaintances of the individual suicide terrorists be held responsible for the homicidal activities of the individual Jihadists.

I realize that on the surface this would be against a commandment of YAHWEH ELOHIM which is stated right here:

Deuteronomy 24:16
16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

On another hand, this is also the instruction of the Torah:

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

This instruction clearly teaches that parents have a responsibility towards reporting to the authorities the evil activity of a rebellious son. Granted, in the whole history of Israel, no father or mother ever exercised this commandment. No child was ever stoned for disobedience to parents. Even so, if some parent or relative or friend does not report the possible murderous activity of a son or daughter or friend, then all those who became aware of his or her radicalization become culpable once the murderous activity occurs. They are just as guilty as the Jihadist who committed suicide in order to kill innocents.

At the very least, the family and friends of the suicide Jihadist should be arrested and thoroughly examined concerning what they may have been previously aware.

I do not think that it would take too many executions of the culpable before the relatives and friends of the Jihadists would be reporting them to the authorities to protect themselves, and this is exactly what the doctor ordered, is it not? This is on a small scale Assured Mutual Destruction!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
... Please allow me to make a simple proposal. Why should we and the World not adopt a policy of Assured Mutual Destruction with the individual Islamic terrorists? We should make it by law very clear to such terrorists that they by their actions show that they have no respect for the lives of civilians; therefore, we as nations will have no respect for the lives of their parents, their brothers and sisters, and their children. In short, all the lives of the circle of their acquaintance become forfeit once they engage in terrorism. This will work, believe me, once they learn that everyone that they love will die when they commit their crimes against innocents.

Sincerely, Latuwr
Let me get this straight - if Islamic terrorists have no respect for our parents, brothers, sisters, wives, husbands, children - then we should dispense with our Christian values and become just like them!

What is the point of being a Christian if one abandons everything we've been taught and professed - when the going gets tough?

Once we revert to the moral level of the enemy and there is no longer anything to distinguish us from them - they've won!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Assured Mutual Destruction!

- You are 35,079 times more likely to die from heart disease than from a terrorist attack

– You are 33,842 times more likely to die from cancer than from a terrorist attack

- You are 5,882 to 23,528 times more likely to die from obesity than from a terrorist attack

- You are 5,882 times more likely to die from medical error than from a terrorist attack

- You are 4,706 times more likely to drink yourself to death than from a terrorist attack

- You are 110 times more likely to die from contaminated food than from a terrorist attack

- You are 22 times more likely to die from toxoplasmosis (a brain parasite) than from a terrorist attack

- You are 9 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than from a terrorist attack

- You are 4 times more likely to be killed by lighting than from a terrorist attack

- You are 2 times more likely to be die from a dog bite than from a terrorist attack

- You are just as likely to be “crushed to death by your televisions or furniture!" than from a terrorist attack

- You are just as likely to be killed by an astroid than from a terrorist attack

You’re Nine Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latuwr

May 11, 2017
Ellisville
✟9,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hi RDKirk,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Thank you for your comments. You wrote to me this:

"It's not that difficult for Salafi extremists to find more than enough young men who either don't have families or whose identity can be hidden sufficiently by their deaths that their families cannot be found."

I agree. Along these lines, I am thinking of the Janissaries. If the United States and Allies adopted a policy of seeking out and arresting the family members of suicide Jihadists in a similar manner to what the UK is presently doing, eventually orphans would be raised and trained to be Jihadists. At that point, it would be necessary to find and punish those who raise and train the orphan Jihadists.

You also wrote this:

"Nor is it necessarily assured that Western intelligence could track them down anyway. Plus, in their doctrine the innocents killed in such a way by infidels are going to paradise. It's a winning situation for them all around."

This is a very true and good observation. I realize that this would be the mindset of the suicide Jihadist, but this may or may not be the mindset of his or her family or acquaintances. Should the family or acquaintances of the suicide Jihadists begin to be held responsible for their atrocities, then it is possible that Western intelligence would begin to receive an abundance of information concerning potential radicalized Jihadists. All those that report to authorities should not be held responsible for the later crimes of their radicalized family members or friends.

Sincerely, Latuwr

Upvote 0