Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Ugh and ABC made him out to be a hero in the assisted suicide movement like it is a religion or something -shudder -

I just saw one of the main stream media, I think ABC, where they showed and old Barbara Walters interview and she talked about how he wanted to be called Dr. life. please.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟798,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Catholics pray for Jack Kevorkian, condemn his 'deadly legacy'

Catholics have responded to the June 3 death of assisted suicide activist Dr. Jack Kevorkian with prayers for him and his victims, affirming the Christian belief in the sanctity of life....
LINK

I got that from EWTN.

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"DR. DEATH" DIES A NATURAL DEATH

Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on the death of Dr. Jack Kevorkian:

Unlike his lucky "patients," Jack-"Dr. Death"-Kevorkian died of natural causes, wholly unassisted by physicians. He had much in common with the doctors of Weimar, Germany, who perfected the sick idea of "Healing by Killing." Kevorkian, whose favorite motto was, "Ready or not, here I come," shared with those German doctors the same philosophical mindset that paved the way for Hitler.

Kevorkian's hatred of the Catholic Church, and his irrational attacks on the pope, was actually a backhanded compliment to the Church's embrace of the dignity that inheres in every human being.

We are happy he did not suffer in his final hours. But we note with great irony that the nurses at the hospital played recordings by Bach as he died. What we have not learned is whether they treated him to Bach's "Mass in B minor."

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Catholics pray for Jack Kevorkian, condemn his 'deadly legacy'

Catholics have responded to the June 3 death of assisted suicide activist Dr. Jack Kevorkian with prayers for him and his victims, affirming the Christian belief in the sanctity of life....
LINK

I got that from EWTN.

:thumbsup: Good link.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I hope the Lord had mercy on him....:crossrc:
If its against His Church - its against His laws.
I fear for him... but pray for him.

Maybe he truly was unbalanced...mental even. Or his obsession with death was almost serial killer-esque.

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I hope the Lord had mercy on him....:crossrc:
If its against His Church - its against His laws.
I fear for him... but pray for him.

Maybe he truly was unbalanced...mental even. Or his obsession with death was almost serial killer-esque.

I can't imagine him willfully accepting the Lord. He knew better than God and played God.
I think Bin Ladin would have been humbled before the Lord before Dr. Death.

I am a firm believer that God gives everyone ample chances to choose him. He promises everyone sufficient grace to turn our disposition to God before its too late. Dr. Death never amended his ways that I know of. If he didn't, then he chose his own justice.

Only God knows if his amino acids and neuro transmitters were out of whack.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
IMHO - many laws and rulings are being made through the choices of mentally ill individuals.. who change our world.

But the secular powers that be - must be either blinded or just as bad.

How many 'normal' ppl paint with their own blood?
[Or urine for that matter - not to digress to that sick artist [questionable he is indeed an artist]

Nevertheless; i agree, only God knows. But with all things, unless someone is born with an IQ of 80 or such - they then are probably accountable for at least some of their actions contrary to God.

Obsession and evil are forms of mentally deranged psychosis...that with all things created - God allows the chemical imbalances.
And for those who have no intellect or capacity to comprehend, they are not held accountable.

But i think all things obsessive, is a choice which leads down the path of being mentally off. Such as serial killing and obsession with death and killing.

As for this doctor - who was smart enough to be a doctor, i hope he took advantage of the mercy of God before death.
:crossrc:

Upvote 0