Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So, dumb question, who has played it? Which one did you like the most/dislike? And who is excited for AC4: Black Flag? I know I am =w=

I have to say Altaïr was my favorite character but I liked what they did for II and Brotherhood but I have to admit, I don't really like Revelations (even though the graphics are really nice and Altaïr yay).

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I stopped playing it around the third game I think. I can't keep track. I played all the games including the Expansions" (as I call them). Then gave up after a while because I just wanted to see how it all ends. I was tired of essentially doing the same things over and over and over in each game. Now I just watch all the game story scenes on youtube. Much easier, saves alot of time.

Upvote 0

drewm3i

Jun 15, 2013
✟7,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
I tried playing the first game and really didn't like it at all. I guess I need to give the others a try because I've heard they're better.
First one was repetive and boring. It wasn't fun at all, but the others have amazing stories, sights, and make you feel as if you'r there.

Upvote 0

drewm3i

Jun 15, 2013
✟7,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
I have a huge...hate for ACIII for what they did with the fighting system.
Yeah, but the reason I love AC is because I love history and I love the story line. Honestly, the killing is okay, but I really love the scenery and adventure aspect to the games.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, but the reason I love AC is because I love history and I love the story line. Honestly, the killing is okay, but I really love the scenery and adventure aspect to the games.

That was my favorite part of the game. I'm a big history buff and walking around the towns and looking at the scenery was amazing. I just got tired of doing annoying little missions to get there.

Upvote 0

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I stopped playing it around the third game I think. I can't keep track. I played all the games including the Expansions" (as I call them). Then gave up after a while because I just wanted to see how it all ends. I was tired of essentially doing the same things over and over and over in each game. Now I just watch all the game story scenes on youtube. Much easier, saves alot of time.

It really does; I'm thinking about doing that for the next one. I love the games, but they're those types of games that you just really need free time for.

@drewm3i: oh, the scenery was amazing. I think I spent most of the time that was recorded just exploring Syria, Italy and Boston because they did such a great job with it. I wish that there was more of a free-world type thing, where you can explore even the buildings more than just one room (from ACII-beyond because you couldn't do that in ACI).

Upvote 0

drewm3i

Jun 15, 2013
✟7,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
It really does; I'm thinking about doing that for the next one. I love the games, but they're those types of games that you just really need free time for.

@drewm3i: oh, the scenery was amazing. I think I spent most of the time that was recorded just exploring Syria, Italy and Boston because they did such a great job with it. I wish that there was more of a free-world type thing, where you can explore even the buildings more than just one room (from ACII-beyond because you couldn't do that in ACI).
I agree, but overall it is a great series! I thoroughly enjoy it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
Series has been in decline since Revelations. There is very little actual assassination to be done in either, although at least Revelations had somewhat more of a focus on it.

I didn't care a jot about the pointless homestead missions in AC3, they didn't have that much of a draw in that they didn't yield any obvious rewards early on enough and the actual missions were not especially interesting. There were also no climbing missions (like the secret tombs in AC2 / Brotherhood), probably due to the colonial setting.

The one good gameplay addition in 3 was the naval combat, which they're at least going to use for AC4. But I hope they trim some of the dross for 4, 3 was an attempt to be Red Dead Redemption that fell completely flat. On the plus side, it was nice seeing a bit of Mohawk culture and language in the game, even if Ratohnhaketon was a completely wooden character compared to Ezio.

That said, a Haytham Kenway game cannot come fast enough.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blackwater

Dec 6, 2012
Madagascar
✟7,820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Game series really started to suck since Revelations with ACIII being the worst so far and Connor being the biggest moron from all characters I've seen in the whole game series (hey, look at me, I'm fighting for the freedom of people who committed mass genocide against my nation and pretending I'm not really allied with rebels despite helping them through entire f*cking game). Let's not even mention one of the worst endings I've seen in a game so far. I really hope that ACIV will fix the series but I'm beginning to think that it's not even possible anymore.

Upvote 0

Quantum Paradise

Jul 14, 2013
✟349.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
So, dumb question, who has played it? Which one did you like the most/dislike? And who is excited for AC4: Black Flag? I know I am =w=

I have to say Altaïr was my favorite character but I liked what they did for II and Brotherhood but I have to admit, I don't really like Revelations (even though the graphics are really nice and Altaïr yay).

Played and loved AC1&2. Unfortunately, it died out for me midway brotherhood and I haven't played the series since, just lost interest. Would have to say Ezio is my favorite by far, maybe it's because I'm Italian ^_^

AC3 almost brought me back, but Black Flag looks so incredibly awesome that I will most likely be getting it, so yea I am way stoked for it.

I don't know if I should play the the other 3 games post ACII or just read plot summaries online to catch up lol

Upvote 0