United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am doing another exchange with my ex in about 1-3 hours

I’m most nervous about 1 thing and it’s not about meeting with him.

It’s about 1 of his items. I’m asking prayer for understanding from him and for him not to get angry.

I’ve been trying to pray for this exchange meeting for the last hour, but my mind keeps wandering and I am struggling with focusing on this so am asking if you can back me up on this today.

If my ex does get angry, please pray for a good solution and for us to work it out instead.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟323,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am doing another exchange with my ex in about 1-3 hours

I’m most nervous about 1 thing and it’s not about meeting with him.

It’s about 1 of his items. I’m asking prayer for understanding from him and for him not to get angry.

I’ve been trying to pray for this exchange meeting for the last hour, but my mind keeps wandering and I am struggling with focusing on this so am asking if you can back me up on this today.

If my ex does get angry, please pray for a good solution and for us to work it out instead.

What is it you are exchanging?

Upvote 0

sk8brdkd

Audio A Sk8er
Feb 25, 2006
Wayne
Visit site
✟73,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What is it you are exchanging?

I have to give him back a few more items of his that I have. He has to give me back a few items too. We’re meeting in a public space. Good for both of us. I’m just hoping his new gf isn’t with him.

Upvote 0

sk8brdkd

Audio A Sk8er
Feb 25, 2006
Wayne
Visit site
✟73,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
well --- the encounter/exchange didn't go well at all. He had mentioned that he couldn't find the bike that I had left at his house and said someone probably stole it. Well, what happened was the other week, his sister asked me to come get it bc the dad wanted it gone. The sister was there when I picked the bike up but, when handing the stuff to my ex, he angrily told me to stop snooping. I told him I wasn't snooping. Then he threatened that he was going to go to the police department to take out a restraining order against me.

Again, where is his anger coming from? He's the one who wronged me 7 months ago. I've only been extremely patient w/ him and been fairly cordial throughout all these months. Today was the first text/interaction w/ him for 2 weeks.

I have yet to hear back from him though about the 1 thing. If he was angry that I went and picked up a bike, i'm afraid of his anger about this other thing.

My nerves are shot. I'm very very nervous and well, just please pray for him.

• Prayers
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0