Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
tomorrow will be my first day back skiing since the skiing accident I had last February. I’m nervous to say the least. But I don’t want to be afraid of skiing.

I am having knee pain though in both knees but am well prepared. I have everything I need to support my knees but I’m still nervous. The injury I had last winter was to my left calf and left shoulder. Both are healed but with the cold weather, I can feel it. But asking if you could please pray for a good day, good skiing, that I’ll be able to pick up where I left off and remember how to do it and for all fear to be gone.

Also, at some point in the next few months, I’m going to have to figure out something for my knees whether it’s surgery or injections or... something. They are just beginning to get worse and the cold weather isn’t helping.

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying that God will watch over you and protect you on your first day back. Praying that you will get your ski legs back quickly and feel relaxed. Praying that you have great joy in getting back to a sport you enjoy! God bless you.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will provide guidance and direction for this one in how You want them to carry on, both on the snow and off. I pray for continued healing of the body and mind, and that through this experience they will grow in You, and be used of You in helping others know of how You help them in their lives, and want to fellowship with people that trust You as Lord and Savior. Amen.

Upvote 0