Buffalo, NY
✟261,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
Hi Everyone, I wanted to ask for your prayers about a situation I'm in with my health insurance. I'm very lucky to have health insurance in the first place, but I received a letter stating that the plan was being taken over by another company and that they were revising the prescription drug coverage. One of the medications I've been taking is quite expensive, over a thousand dollars for a month's supply if paid out of pocket. Please pray that my health insurance either continues to cover the drug or that I get switched on to a less expensive medication. Thanks so much for your prayers.

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟45,982.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Wow. That's rather expensive. I'll certainly pray William.

Heavenly Father, I pray that this change in William's medical insurance will bring about a benefit for him and others. I pray that You will be able to let him reduce his need for the medication, and if not, to be able to reduce the amount if possible. Let his health be enabled through this change. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟261,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
Wow. That's rather expensive. I'll certainly pray William.

Heavenly Father, I pray that this change in William's medical insurance will bring about a benefit for him and others. I pray that You will be able to let him reduce his need for the medication, and if not, to be able to reduce the amount if possible. Let his health be enabled through this change. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Thank you for your prayers, David's Harp.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟267,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone, I wanted to ask for your prayers about a situation I'm in with my health insurance. I'm very lucky to have health insurance in the first place, but I received a letter stating that the plan was being taken over by another company and that they were revising the prescription drug coverage. One of the medications I've been taking is quite expensive, over a thousand dollars for a month's supply if paid out of pocket. Please pray that my health insurance either continues to cover the drug or that I get switched on to a less expensive medication. Thanks so much for your prayers.

May God make provision for your medical insurance in the mighty name of Jesus, may your expenses be covered in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0