East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Is asking complete strangers on a prayer board or online prayer requests just as effective as praying for your situation yourself?

... both are wonderful, but nothing is a substitute for your own prayer time and personal relationship with the Lord.

Upvote 0

DeeDee79

Jul 19, 2017
Canada
✟21,757.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
YES! God hears all prayers... and some people have really strong access to the throne of GOD! I never refuse anyone's prayer...God loves to hear the prayers of His creation. :prayer:

Please pray for all those trying to cause harm and distress to my girlfriend and I to have their schemes fail and their attempts to boomerang back onto them in Jesus name amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for all those trying to cause harm and distress to my girlfriend and I to have their schemes fail and their attempts to boomerang back onto them in Jesus name amen.
I pray for you,
Dear Father, protect and bless Dee Dee and his girlfriend from all the attacks and schemes from those trying to cause distress. Fill them with strength and that wonderful peace that comes from knowing you. Surround them with your love, and grant them the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding in Jesus name...

Upvote 0

DeeDee79

Jul 19, 2017
Canada
✟21,757.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I pray for you,
Dear Father, protect and bless Dee Dee and his girlfriend from all the attacks and schemes from those trying to cause distress. Fill them with strength and that wonderful peace that comes from knowing you. Surround them with your love, and grant them the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding in Jesus name...

Amen.

Thank you very much.

God bless.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Is asking complete strangers on a prayer board or online prayer requests just as effective as praying for your situation yourself?
I don't know, but I wouldn't ask others to pray for me without first praying myself.

Upvote 0