I'm His
Jun 13, 2011
U.S.A.
✟53,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Asking for prayers for my little grandson. He is almost 1.5 years old. He started with a low grade fever 3 or 4 days ago. He was taken to the dr, no abnormal findings (strep, ears, etc) flu was negative. Yesterday he took a turn for the worst, fever 104.5, vomiting. Daughter took him to emergency room yesterday. He did get some nausea medicine and something foe fever. Flu test negative again. He started to get better in hospital, ate some popsicle. Today his fever still 101. Drinking okay, eating very little.
I have no clue what's going on, must be just a bad virus. I'm trying to stay calm, I get upset easy. Asking for Jesus to heal him quickly and protect his brother from the same sickness. Thank you so much for your prayers.

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to hear this, friend. I know it’s concerning when the little ones are unwell. Know that I’ll be praying for your grandson, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and bless him with speedy recovery. May He surround you with His peace. ((Hugs))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, please guide any medical staff that have been or are in touch with this grandson. We humbly call on You to touch his body with Your healing power, and bring whatever healing is required to bring his temperature to normal. Touch Grandma with a sense of Your control and peace, in the assurance of Your love and intercession. Amen.

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0