New England
✟10,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone. As some of you know, I was banned from the tarot forum I used to moderate. I left on really bad terms, after saying some truly cruel things to my fellow staff members. I'm not asking for prayers to return to that forum, because I know that's wrong, but I would like to reconcile with the other members and staff. There were some really nice people there, and I want to apologize to them and make things right between us. I emailed the administrator, who I was pretty good friends with, to apologize but she didn't respond, which is to be expected. I guess I'm asking for prayers for her to open her heart to me and let us begin the healing process, and to pass on my apologies to everyone else.

I'm sorry if this is rambling, but I'm getting pretty emotional. :sob:

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's great you've come to terms on what you did wrong Lily. The first step is always repentance--turn to God and He'll forgive you. Ultimately, don't look for man's approval but always continue to seek out God's approval. Even if they don't forgive you, have contentment knowing He already has. I'll definitely be praying that something will work out, and that your hearts and relationships may be mended. Have hope because Jesus full well knows your heart and the situation at hand.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,051.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This is a tricky one for me to consider. First, I consider Tarot reading, personally, to be a form of witchcraft, and witchcraft is forbidden in the Bible. If we want to know something, we are to turn to our Heavenly Father. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct you paths." We are also told that He is a "jealous god." That is, He doesn't want anything or anyone taking the place of Him and His Word.

The Bible also tells us to stay away from foolish people. Those who are following card readings and not consulting their Heavenly Father are acting very foolishly, and dangerously, indeed per the Word.

It is good that you seem to understand that now.

Therefore, my prayer is that you pray for those you have offended to turn to the Almighty for HIS guidance, and to shun what many people (including me) feel is from the dark side, and that you leave the tarot forum involvement behind you. I pray you will turn your life over to Him and escape the deceptions of the evil one completely.

Upvote 0