Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
For my back round i am a 27 year old male who has been delivered the occult specifically new age and adultery. Lord just recently revealed to me that i have been involved in witchcraft in a very subtle way, very simple and stupid way of course, and its from new age once again. Of course i know this is normal once someone become saved or get saved and is delivered from occultic practices spiritual warfare increase. Satan has been working around the clock to try to destroy me. Satan first tried to get me back into new age several months ago by trying to get me to fall in love with a new ager in which after hanging out with her a few times i stopped after praying to God about it God showed me she was sent from the devil to try to destroy my christian walk. So then now finding out spirit spouses and trying to break bondages in the spiritual realm of past relationships which people call soul ties is unbiblical. And i found this out by running into a video from doreen virtue who was highly into new age, i remember i watched her videos when i was into new age. but now her channel teaches everything against new age and she is a Christian now. But anyway she was showing how this is new age concept and not biblical to cut cords with relationships in the spirit realm and put pictures of prove up which i found very shocking. Which is now leading me to leave this spiritial warfare group on facebook because it is leading me to think what else is unbiblical that has crept into spiritial warfare ministries.

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Well in short she's right. Here is the deal though, losing the demonic influence coming out of new age and especially witchcraft is the task at hand. It may take a few encounters of proclaiming the blood of Christ over your living area, your life, your walk. Otherwise known as rebuking the spirits and claiming your allegiance and kinship with Jesus Christ. I like her mention of getting stronger in Gods word, in this way you aren't tricked or fooled by projections ( fiery darts) of the enemy in Ephesians 6:16 ( read that)..

In the secular world people who detect counterfeit money do so by learning every detail of the real bills. In like manner we need to know scripture. Ya know even though we are saved we can carry demons who ride around with us from our pasts, it took me decades to discover this. So rebuke any evil entity if you even suspect one is messing with you, because you can cast that out and if you were wrong the Holy Spirit isn't leaving you anyway, you're not casting Him out by mistake lol.. You will get clear of this, believe it and live free in it.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit be your guide to all truth in this area of your life.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Which is now leading me to leave this spiritial warfare group on facebook because it is leading me to think what else is unbiblical that has crept into spiritial warfare ministries.

As a child of God, with the Spirit of God living in you, you are protected from the evil one.
Have nothing to do with so called new age and spiritual warfare.

Rather as logical lady has said spend time getting to know scripture, attend regularly, that is every Sunday your church service, whether on line or by going to the service.

Study apologetics, sites like coldcasechristianity, wintery knight, reasonable faith ec etc.

You cannot put on the armour of God if you do not know what it is.

Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0