Oct 24, 2006
Canberra
✟21,561.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi everybody,

As some of you may know, we're moving interstate for work. Where we are going the property market is really competitive, and our previous trips to find a place have not been fruitful. We are good tenatns who will pay our first 3 months rent in advance and we still can't get a place.

So.... if I could get you prayer warriors on board to help us with prayer, I'd be ever so grateful.

Please ask God that we find the right place for us (we're not being picky - we've applied everywhere we've inspected) and that the landlord's heart is softened and they pick us.

Many thanks!
HofB

PS - I'm not going to have internet while I'm away, so I won't be around to say thankyou, but I'm thanking you now! :groupray:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Praying that you'll find a good house very soon! I've already started packing for our move (we'll get the keys to our new house next week), so my mind is on housing already. :hug: I wish I could give you the house that we're leaving - it is available, and it's very nice, with a lovely garden for the kids to play in, and good neighbours with small kids.

Upvote 0