Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Speaking as a woman, in regard to a FIRST DATE, I always took note/appreciated it/was impressed when the boy/man brought me a PRESENT when he came to pick me up for a first date. Good luck to you. I've said a prayer for you. Heh heh!

Upvote 0

SleepingAtLast

Dec 11, 2018
Here
✟26,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just be yourself! I know that is the cliche thing to say, but consider this:

You always hear a guy or girl talk about how the people they are attracted to aren't attracted to them, and the people that they aren't attracted to are attracted to them, and they can't figure out why. I have heard the theory, and I totally agree with it, that the reason for this is that you tend to be yourself around people that you aren't strongly attracted to, but with people you are attracted to, you try to be this airbrushed version of yourself that you think they will like, and in turn you aren't just being yourself.

The most attractive thing you can do is be yourself. If you don't do that, you are decreasing your chances of getting that date, and you are decreasing your chances even moreso of getting a date with someone who is going to appreciate you for who you are.

So in summary, ask her out the way that Evan Wright would ask her out. Don't over-complicate it and just embrace the nerves because they are going to be there no matter what you do, haha.

Upvote 0