Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm going to guess that our Iranian friend is not a fan of the nation state of Israel but is not likely against Jews in general. Would this be accurate? I've met a few people from Iran in the past and we got along fine.

That is exactly why I am asking.

Upvote 0

Darioush

Jan 14, 2018
Shiraz
✟11,585.00
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don’t assume anything. That is why I asked. Things we hear from the press are not always correct. So I was asking for your opinion.

No need to get defensive.

And if the press was repeating Japans hostilities towards Jews, yes I would ask.

Your President isn’t exactly in love with Israel.

Can you show any hostility of my country against jews? Israel is not jews.

What do you say about israeli hostility against Iran?

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I honestly dont want Iran become so weak like Germany.

Do you seriously think having good living standards and treating all people as equal is show of weakness?

I feel sorry for you for being so small-minded.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Do you seriously think having good living standards and treating all people as equal is show of weakness?

Perhaps he just wants to #MIGA? I can't really throw any stones from here...

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps he just wants to #MIGA? I can't really throw any stones from here...

Wouldn't that include as least trying to improve on human rights issues since Iran seriously lacks in that department...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Wouldn't that include as least trying to improve on human rights issues since Iran seriously lacks in that department...

Those sort of things take time... and are inherently dangerous. The US just recently celebrated a holiday in honor of one such peacemaker who got shot for his troubles.

• Agree
Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Those sort of things take time... and are inherently dangerous. The US just recently celebrated a holiday in honor of one such peacemaker who got shot for his troubles.

You are correct such things take time. But the OP appears to not even consider the things I brought up as problems that should be fixed. Ignoring these problems and saying "well it has always been that way so why change it" is not the way to go in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You are correct such things take time. But the OP appears to not even consider the things I brought up as problems that should be fixed. Ignoring these problems and saying "well it has always been that way so why change it" is not the way to go in my opinion.

A fallacy hardly exclusive to Iran... or any particular part of the world.

Appeal to Tradition

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you show any hostility of my country against jews? Israel is not jews.

What do you say about israeli hostility against Iran?

Why are you so defensive?

It was just a simple question. What is the title of the thread?

Upvote 0

Darioush

Jan 14, 2018
Shiraz
✟11,585.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship

Here women dont get mass raped on streets or people crushed with axe in a train. Germany is a dieing country and we see it as absolute weak. Your police a joke. You allow millions in, who dont work and live from your money. Your culture and society falls aparts and dies. That is weakness.

You say you treat all equl in germany? I say Germans get discriminated. We can make a test. You trow your passport away and stop to pay taxes. See what happen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Its not defensive. I would,like to see where Iran showed hostility against jews.

You are making the claim. I am not.

I merely asked if you would welcome a Jewish family as your neighbor

It is not a difficult question.

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Here women dont get mass raped on streets or people crushed with axe in a train. Germany is a dieing country and we see it as absolute weak. Your police a joke. You allow millions in, who dont work and live from your money. Your culture and society falls aparts and dies. That is weakness.

You say you treat all equl in germany? I say Germans get discriminated. We can make a test. You trow your passport away and stop to pay taxes. See what happen.

• The Iranian legislation does not accord the same rights to women as to men in all areas of the law.
  • In the inheritance law of the Islamic Republic there are several instances where the woman is entitled to half the inheritance of the man.
  • Post-pubescent women are required to cover their hair and body in Iran and can be arrested for failing to do so.
  • The 1985 press law prohibits "discourse harmful to the principles of Islam" and "public interest"
  • Iran leads the world in executing juvenile offenders – persons under 18 at the time of the crime
  • Homosexual acts and adultery are criminal and punishable by life imprisonment or death after multiple offenses, and the same sentences apply to convictions for treason and apostasy.
(Human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran - Wikipedia)

Yeah that really does sound like a nice place to live...

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We can make a test. You trow your passport away and stop to pay taxes. See what happen.

Right after you stand in a public square and call your President an idiot.

Here in the US not one thing would happen. How about there?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Same kind of trouble you get in your bible belt
I have my doubts it'd be the same.

While many people in the Bible Belt part of the country would certainly disagree with homosexuality, they wouldn't really pose any actual threat to gays living out their lives, with the exception of the occasional crazy person, of course.

Over the last 15 to 25 years and especially since gay marriage was legalized, our society's acceptance of gays as individuals worthy of respect and the same protections and rights as anyone else has become more and more commonplace. Thankfully.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Don't get so hostile, man. I don't think anyone is trying to insult your country or culture so no need for you to do that either. Calling people's countries weak and a joke won't make yours seem any better.

That's a strange definition of discrimination.

Upvote 0

Darioush

Jan 14, 2018
Shiraz
✟11,585.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
You are making the claim. I am not.

I merely asked if you would welcome a Jewish family as your neighbor

It is not a difficult question.

Why should i not welcome jewish neighbors? I still dont understand the question.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,294.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

I think your view of germany is about as skewed as most people's view of iran.

You exhibit the same kind of behaviour you profess to prevent.

Upvote 0

Darioush

Jan 14, 2018
Shiraz
✟11,585.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
  • The Iranian legislation does not accord the same rights to women as to men in all areas of the law.
  • In the inheritance law of the Islamic Republic there are several instances where the woman is entitled to half the inheritance of the man.
  • Post-pubescent women are required to cover their hair and body in Iran and can be arrested for failing to do so.
  • The 1985 press law prohibits "discourse harmful to the principles of Islam" and "public interest"
  • Iran leads the world in executing juvenile offenders – persons under 18 at the time of the crime
  • Homosexual acts and adultery are criminal and punishable by life imprisonment or death after multiple offenses, and the same sentences apply to convictions for treason and apostasy.
(Human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran - Wikipedia)

Yeah that really does sound like a nice place to live...

Still better than Germany, which is a dieing country.

In Germany women have no rights. A much stricter form of islamic law is done there than in Iran. Why? Because your justice system is scared. Women are killed in Germany by their arabic clans and judges and police are afraid to act.

You must learn something. Nations and cultures are different. I´m pro death penalty. I believe if you are old enough to do a crime, you are old enough to get the punishment.

I want live in a strong nation. A feared nation. A country like Germany that is seen as absolute weakness, is nothing i want for Iran.

Upvote 0

Darioush

Jan 14, 2018
Shiraz
✟11,585.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
Right after you stand in a public square and call your President an idiot.

Here in the US not one thing would happen. How about there?

Nothing, our president is called an idiot on constant base. Insulted in TV and radio.

Upvote 0