Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You do your public executions with the electric chair or poison injection. Or shooting by police because wrong skin color.

No, that is where you are mistaken - there are no public executions in the US.

You still have not replied to my questions regarding homosexuality - is it or is it not punishable by death?

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You are doing a good job representing your country and teaching us about it. Just so you know, the prophetic Book of Revelation (last book of the Bible) tells us that all the kingdoms/nations of this world will soon be ruled over by our Creator's Messiah;

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Messiah; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
So, while every country has their good and bad points, including their politicians and leaders, they will all be placed under the rule of one benevolent leader, Messiah Yeshua, the only begotten Son of YHWH. All the false gods of this world will be forgotten and only our Creator, Almighty YHWH, will sit as the only true God of the universe. All the man made rules and laws governing the nations now will be abolished and only Almighty YHWH's torah will be the rule by which all men live.

I hope you and your fellow Iranians will be a part of that glorious Kingdom of Heaven come to Earth.

Upvote 0

Darioush

Jan 14, 2018
Shiraz
✟11,585.00
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good choices. The Pacific Northwest is beautiful. I'd also like to do more traveling in Oregon and Washington.

How friendly is Iranian society towards atheists or unbelievers? Is there any danger in publicly announcing disbelief in gods?

Alot of Iranians are atheist. But you should look who you talk with to not get into trouble. Going in a conservative area and do such things can cause trouble.

Upvote 0

Darioush

Jan 14, 2018
Shiraz
✟11,585.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'll take you at your word, It's a poor quality video.

But how does that compare to:

How does chanting "death to america" compare to the countless illegal wars USA started? To the fact that USA sold Saddam poison gas? To the fact that USA again and again tried coups against us?
Marg bar Amrika means your regime, not your people. From our point of view the american regime is pure evil.

Your regime shot down an iranian airliner. Said it was an accident and promoted the one responsible.

Upvote 0
Sep 1, 2012
France
✟105,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alot of Iranians are atheist. But you should look who you talk with to not get into trouble. Going in a conservative area and do such things can cause trouble.
Hi Darioush - I see that you are making yourself at home in this strange place and batting the ball with skill and vigour :)
I'm not American (British/European). Surely we should agree that all peoples have things and times and persons in their history to be proud of and to be ashamed of. God raises up and puts down nations and their leaders as He wills and for his own purposes and Glory. All politics should be seen in this perspective.
My question to you is, do you think it is right that any government of any nation should try to dictate an individuals beliefs concerning God and punish those who want to believe differently from the 'state religion'?
Go well, keep batting,
><>

Upvote 0

AllButNone

Jan 18, 2017
Canada
✟77,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Your regime shot down an iranian airliner. Said it was an accident and promoted the one responsible.

A lot of Americans aren't really taught about how America helped overthrow Iran's democratically elected government in 1953, and supported the brutal Reza Pahlavi. They aren't taught about how Iraq invaded Iran in 1980, and then the US sided with Iraq. Or how US military doctrine planned on using tactical nukes in Iran in order to halt any Soviet advance at the time, regardless of the consequences to the Iranian people.

A lot don't seem to understand that American support of Saudi Arabia, a regime that's far more theocratic and oppressive than the Iranian regime, has long raised huge security issues for your country.

It's a strange world. The people of Iran seem to have more in common with Americans in terms of values and attitudes than almost any other country in the middle east. US and Iranian goals coincide on a lot of issues. I'd hoped the nuclear agreement that Obama arranged would help normalize relations between Iran and America.

I imagine a lot of Iranians wonder why the US hates them so much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Darioush

Jan 14, 2018
Shiraz
✟11,585.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
Separate question. What brands of automobiles do you have in Iran and if you could choose, what car would you drive?

You can buy any car in Iran. I have a VW Scirocco. VW, BMW and Mercedes are popular. Also Mazda, Toyota and Nissan.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What kind of trouble could one get into?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Darioush

Jan 14, 2018
Shiraz
✟11,585.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is true that children marry in Iran?

Apparently homosexuality is wrong but pedophilia is fine?

Do you want an answer? I just ask because you throw an insult at me.

Minimum age for marriage in Iran is 13 for girls and 15 for boys and a court must agree. Thats not much different to your own country.

Pretty much same as you have in New Hampshire

Age of marriage in the United States - Wikipedia

So what exactly do you ask? That Iran should have stricter laws than you apply to yourself?

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It to be honest, I’m wondering why you are avoiding my question on homosexuals in your country.

Here in the US they are almost a protected class. Notice I said almost.

Could you answer this please

Upvote 0

Darioush

Jan 14, 2018
Shiraz
✟11,585.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
Could you answer this please

Homosexuality is illegal in Iran.

What i find interesting is that i get alot of wrong assumption thrown at me.

For some reason some americans see Iran as enemy and the project things from other countries on us, so it fills their ideas.

For example public beheadings. Iran has no beheadings. Beheadings are done in Saudi Arabia, americans close ally.

I guess many here think Iran is desert as well?

Let me show you Iran.

71_big.jpg

mazandaran-iran-chalus-autumn-landscape.jpg

Damavand-mountain.jpg

Ramsar.jpg

Shapouri-House01-Behin-Safar.jpg

Upvote 0