'As We Seek Your Face'

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not to draw upon spectacular disparities, the kindness, or the severity of the Lord, these should never step forward without the other; severity over kindness except where the Lord’s mercy equips the onlooker appropriately as per need bases. Though ‘mercy’ is the Lord’s preference, it is not cause to set aside the Apostle’s precepts of severity,

I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified, , For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.

I could have saved myself, possibly others ample heartache had I been informed of this early on and thereby do advise all new to the Church of Christ, do not let this slip.

Upvote 0