North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who is the being that is revealed in this passage? Lots of stuff to talk about looking forward to finding out Who Dat?

"11 Moreover the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, 12 Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty."

vv. 11- 12, He is given the title of the King of Tyre and that is about all that might lead someone to think is just a normal man. Full of wisdom and perfect in his beauty. This being is going to mimic the Christ who spoke as no other had as One with authority. I believe this being will seem to know the secrets that have eluded men and no one will be able to outfox him. In contrast of the Lord this being will have all the external trappings men who walk by sight and not faith desire in this world. The true Lamb had nothing about Him that would draw men to Him. He knocked on hearts then and now and will until the last heart opens to accept Him.

"13 Thou wast in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, the topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was in thee; in the day that thou wast created they were prepared."

Vs. 13, this being was in Eden and must have been one of the four beings shown in Eden. He could not be The Christ. Nor was he Adam of Eve that kind of narrows the candidates down to one, the Serpent. If this is true and I believe it could very well be true then it wasn't a snake who came to Eve it was a guardian cherub which leads to this possibility that the word translate as Serpent could just as easily translated as Bright and Shining used to speak of an Angel. It appears Lucifer had been raised up for one of the most honored jobs in all of heaven, Worship Leader. Was Lucifer the vainest being ever given the job of leading the worship of God the Father but the Son also who he is the arch enemy of and would have not oly worship Him but lead others to do so as well. Before we look at his attire I delight in this next morsel if these things are true. Worship, true and false worship is characterized by falling on your stomach being part of our worship. Oh what a sentence given to him in the Garden where he would be in the very position he rebelled of in heaven. Can't wait for the final act when every knee will bend before our Lord before unbelieving men and angels are thrown into the LOF. Satan bowing before our Lord oh thank you not letting us miss out on seeing that.

Now the way he is dressed looks almost like the way the High Priest dressed except the Jewish High Priest had 12 stones while this guardian cherub has nine which also is the number most used to represent judgment. Another interesting but maybe meaningless coincidence? I think it pictures how he is coming to apostate Israel who will believe he is the Messiah. Christ is not the Lord's name it is the title to one of the Ofices He holds, a few others are King of kings and my personal favorite for our look at Who Dat is our Great High Priest who when He returns and takes His rightful place on the throne of David as our King and Great High Priest so again we seem to be shown this guardian cherub who was in Eden both counterfeiting and opposing the Christ. Did he do this in Eden with Woman the counterfeit of the True Great High Priest who came and walked in the Garden with His flock as the Good Shepherd who lays down His life for the sheep as opposed to the Evil Shepherd who came to kill he sheep and is coming again disguised as a Lamb. Maybe as the future man of peace the High Priest of Israel.

"14 Thou wast the anointed cherub that covereth: and I set thee, [so that] thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

Vs. 14, we seem to be told where the Garden of Eden was on God's Holy Mountain the same place Adam and Eve and their sons brought their offerings on the eastside of the Garden. The same place Abraham would bring Isaac to be sacrificed only to find a Lamb held by his horns, the picture used to illustrate the lambs strength, Years and Years later the Roman soldiers and the apostate portion of Israel had the True Lamb and instead of thicket on His head it was a crown of thorns. Funny thorns illustrate sin, missing their intend mark as branches, and when the Lord seemed to be completely helpless they symbolical placed the sins off the whole worid on the Scapegoats head, when the Scapegoat rose all His wounds were there except the sins of the world the crown of thorns the bill is paid but can only be gained through faith in Jesus Christ.

This being walked among the fiery stones who are the other angels which again brings before us the fact that they come as ministers of fire bright and shining.

"15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till unrighteousness was found in thee."

Vs. 15, the description continues on why this being is not a human king of Tyre. Perfect he was created what he was a murderer and robber is all on him not God who is not the Author of sin. This being whose beauty seemed to rival God Himself was created by God in that manner. God is not insecure in His goodness if you would. But that beauty along with his other traits led him to believe he not Jesus Christ was God. Oops!

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is given the title of the King of Tyre and that is about all that might lead someone to think is just a normal man.
The King of Tyre was a manifestation of Lucifer - Satan in the same way that the Serpent in Eden was a manifestation. He was thrown out of Heaven and he took one third of the angels with him: Rev 12:4 "His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth".

every precious stone was his covering
"Was" is key here because Jesus stripped him of his precious stones when He descended into Hell after Calvary. Jesus took the key away from him also. He was a worship leader in Heaven - perfect in every way at one time. Only he fell when he wanted people to worship him instead of God. "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee".

I know you said all this, I just thought I would sum it up for people that did not want to read a long post.

Reactions: Vicky gould
Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The King of Tyre was a manifestation of Lucifer - Satan in the same way that the Serpent in Eden was a manifestation. He was thrown out of Heaven and he took one third of the angels with him: Rev 12:4 "His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth".

"Was" is key here because Jesus stripped him of his precious stones when He descended into Hell after Calvary. Jesus took the key away from him also. He was a worship leader in Heaven - perfect in every way at one time. Only he fell when he wanted people to worship him instead of God. "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee".

I know you said all this, I just thought I would sum it up for people that did not want to read a long post.
I must say you are a good editor. Thank you I do try to keep it short hopefully I might learn a bit about writing. god bless.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
When people say "Who Dat?" they are talking about the National Football League's New Orleans Saints. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Bible. Keep in mind the Saints got their name from the date the NFL awarded New Orleans an expansion team: November 1, All Saints Day. It was not to honor real saints.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When people say "Who Dat?" they are talking about the National Football League's New Orleans Saints. It was not used for any other purpose than to get a title that might draw into the conversation too/ñ

Upvote 0