nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
They are raising my rent higher than I can afford. When all is said and done it will be a $300 increase. New owners took over and they have no issues with pushing people out by raising the rent and they have said that the old owners were far too low price for the area.

So, that means I have to look for another place in two months.

Everything I am finding is out of my price range and I have to stay within a 50 mile radius of my kids per the divorce agreement which is standard practice. There is nothing in my price range of $1000 or less for a two bedroom. I would prefer a three because my kids are a boy and girl, but they are young enough that they can stay in the same room for now.

In my other thread I was told I might have to bite the bullet and get another job, the problem with that is if I were to do that she will not let me have them if I am not spending time with them. In her mind what is the point? I agree with her. If She had them more, she will go for more child support against me. So, what good would a second job be anyway?

They deserve more than a day of my time a week. I have looked at online jobs as well, but there is nothing that I qualify for and even CS type jobs require a quiet room and I live in a small apartment. My kids screeches and things will be too loud.

I am very depressed because I feel like there is no end in sight and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. I feel like I am failing my kids.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
They are raising my rent higher than I can afford. When all is said and done it will be a $300 increase. New owners took over and they have no issues with pushing people out by raising the rent and they have said that the old owners were far too low price for the area.

So, that means I have to look for another place in two months.

Everything I am finding is out of my price range and I have to stay within a 50 mile radius of my kids per the divorce agreement which is standard practice. There is nothing in my price range of $1000 or less for a two bedroom. I would prefer a three because my kids are a boy and girl, but they are young enough that they can stay in the same room for now.

In my other thread I was told I might have to bite the bullet and get another job, the problem with that is if I were to do that she will not let me have them if I am not spending time with them. In her mind what is the point? I agree with her. If She had them more, she will go for more child support against me. So, what good would a second job be anyway?

They deserve more than a day of my time a week. I have looked at online jobs as well, but there is nothing that I qualify for and even CS type jobs require a quiet room and I live in a small apartment. My kids screeches and things will be too loud.

I am very depressed because I feel like there is no end in sight and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. I feel like I am failing my kids.

:heart: Praying for you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
It just gets worse and worse.

My girlfriend let me know that she is calling the doctor in the morning because she has lower GI bleeding and her family has a history of colon cancer.

The bleeding has been a couple of weeks.

Don't think I can handle anymore!

Upvote 0