As Christian singles,is it right to make love to our girl friends before marrige?

Jul 5, 2011
✟7,624.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am a very good church boy,a graduate,hoping to marry soon i dont date but virtually all my friends are on date and not only that,sexing in involve, it looks i am a sinner among my christian friends. for now i want to know should i also look for a date and also start making love ? is it in anywhere going to be a good way for me to find my wife?

mr73140

Beloved
Jul 5, 2011
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟7,848.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Do you believe that the Bible is absolute truth? If so, then there are scriptures that claim that fornication is a sin; as well as adultery. Scripture tells us that the works of the flesh (includes fornication) will keep us out of heaven. Read Galatians 5:16-21.

Upvote 0

wesleychapel

Aug 18, 2011
✟7,665.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
you know better and stop following your friends. fornicator cant make it in the gate. he that finded a wife, findeth a good thing. find a wife and live in love. there is nothing in the streets. tricks from satan. you are child of god. find better friends. put your flesh away..become a leader and not a follower

Last edited:
Upvote 0

7angels

Dec 8, 2011
✟10,049.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
there is nothing wrong with dating but sex before marriage is expressly prohibited according to the word of God. so it is up to you to make the right decision.

btw as a christian you are to judge whether or not you should be a leader with your friends or if you can be a follower. the way to know is by asking yourself if what they are doing is right. if it is wrong then you need to either lead a group like that to stay out of sin or leave the group. if what your friends are doing is right then it will not matter whether or not you lead.

Upvote 0

beakybird

Dec 22, 2012
NJ, USA
✟7,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah sorry man but it's a sin to do so. Don't fall for the worlds "love" doctrine.

I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't do that myself, but it was wrong when I did it, and would be wrong for you. Plain and simple.

Pray about that one, cause it can be hard as a young man in our society to not be overwhelmed by sexual lust. In my opinion it's the single hardest thing a man can have to do. Pray, pray, pray. If you fail, ask for forgiveness and pray some more.

Upvote 0