Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I want to use my art talent to serve the Lord. I want to illustrate the Bible, draw a Bible story book for children. I want to draw angels, Jesus, Christian art. I draw people, and I realize I must draw people very well in order to illustrate the Bible because it is full of people. I like flowers, birds, cute animals and butterflies. I'd like to draw landscapes, some elegant old houses like Victorian houses, English cottages, medieval cathedrals, castles, palaces and grand churches. Mostly i would like to draw pictures with emotion, children playing, love between husband and wife mothers and children, God's love for humanity. I like nature, things in nature, people in nature. Right now I am practicing.

Reactions: GospelS

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want to use my art talent to serve the Lord. I want to illustrate the Bible, draw a Bible story book for children. I want to draw angels, Jesus, Christian art. I draw people, and I realize I must draw people very well in order to illustrate the Bible because it is full of people. I like flowers, birds, cute animals and butterflies. I'd like to draw landscapes, some elegant old houses like Victorian houses, English cottages, medieval cathedrals, castles, palaces and grand churches. Mostly i would like to draw pictures with emotion, children playing, love between husband and wife mothers and children, God's love for humanity. I like nature, things in nature, people in nature. Right now I am practicing.

Sounds great! Are you planning on doing this full time? Do you have examples of your art?

Upvote 0