✟8,524.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Niemand3D said:
A warrant is just obsurd. Its not like he's going to flee or anything. His court date is already set... Guilty or not, I'm sure this will be an ordeal either way through the media.

Absurd? Do you think that if I, or you, were charged with these charges, we wouldn't be arrested a given warrants? Please. If I don't pay a speeding ticket, I get arrested and given a warrant. If it was anyone else, and they were accused of these charges, their bond would be a lot more than 10000 dollars.

Upvote 0

Niemand3D

Sep 19, 2005
MS Gulf Coast
✟7,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thirstforknowledge said:
Absurd? Do you think that if I, or you, were charged with these charges, we wouldn't be arrested a given warrants? Please. If I don't pay a speeding ticket, I get arrested and given a warrant. If it was anyone else, and they were accused of these charges, their bond would be a lot more than 10000 dollars.

It all depends on who your are (if you're anybody) and how well you're connected through the judicial system or money. Obviously, political pressure had no way of holding this off, rather the reverse.

Upvote 0

Finella

Veteran
Feb 27, 2004
PA
✟17,732.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Niemand3D said:
It all depends on who your are (if you're anybody) and how well you're connected through the judicial system or money. Obviously, political pressure had no way of holding this off, rather the reverse.
Yeah. This is America, after all. Those who are politically connected deserve a break. Let those drug dealers and murderers have to worry about things like being arrested and posting bail. We don't want to have white-collar criminals contaminated with that filth.

Sheesh.

Upvote 0

Niemand3D

Sep 19, 2005
MS Gulf Coast
✟7,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who said I agree with it? If its going to be even-handedly applied across the nation, then by all means... lock 'em up.

Finella said:
Yeah. This is America, after all. Those who are politically connected deserve a break. Let those drug dealers and murderers have to worry about things like being arrested and posting bail. We don't want to have white-collar criminals contaminated with that filth.

Sheesh.

Upvote 0

Sphere

Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
E_Powers said:
i find it histarical that not one elephant icon has replied to this thread. and democrates rembemer , it wasnt too long ago that Gary Condit was forced out for his dealings with shandra levy. and that [size=-1]US Representative James A. Traficant[/size] was convicted a few years back.

which is why i think all of congress should be investagated for criminal conduct.

hey now, I replied on page 2! I think its a great thing that he's being charged, tom delay is a crook.

Upvote 0