Help Me To See Clearly O Lord
Jun 10, 2006
Southern U.S.
✟15,418.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My husband is sick, so it doesn't look like we are going to be travelling for a while. We were so looking forward to making another trip to Arkansas.:sigh:

Ahh thats no good, I'll pray for you guys. I Hope you can come visit again another time!

Reactions: leytonstones
Upvote 0
May 25, 2010
Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Searcy, AR here... looking for someone who might be able to help me learn how to drive... I came from a patriarchal family who believed that a woman's only role was to pop out babies so I don't have a high school education (I was "homeschooled" but didn't really learn anything past 8th grade), didn't learn how to drive, have never held a job because I was a prisoner in my own home.

I eventually became homeless in order to leave the abuse.

Anyone in the Little Rock/Conway/Searcy area who might be able to help in any way, let me know. My husband is disabled; we are trying to live on his check of under $700 a month. And of course because I don't have a GED I can't get work. :/

Ironically I grew up in California... homeschooled in a cult...

Upvote 0

Tanys

Feb 24, 2012
✟15,194.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm not from Arkansas, but I go to school at Harding U. in Searcy. But I have to say that it was 70 degrees today and it makes me sad. This is January people!!! Where are the below freezing temperatures? We had mosquitos today!!! Ugh!

That's where I go to school too! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums