Visit site
✟530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was in Elm Springs (near S'dale) for 6 months. I was in the "winter" '96 DTS class at the YWAM (Youth With A Mission) base. Incidentally, that very YWAM base was started by the parents of Christian music artist Twila Paris; I've met her whole family, except for kids and nieces/nephews. Jack and Twila live in Fayetteville, last I knew.

Upvote 0

cling2thelamb

Vessel
Sep 17, 2003
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Visit site
✟7,832.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What a small world! I am originally from central Arkansas. A little town called Magazine which is at the foot of Magazine Mountain(the state high point). I am now on staff at the former YWAM base in Elm Springs which is now a Bible college called Ecclesia College. Right outside of Springdale! I am on staff with someone who was also my classmate but he is from Westville, OK which is close to Watts. I just got back from being on tour with Twila for 2 months! So am I just about connected to all of you or what!!! This is so cool! God bless!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OnederWoman

Charismatic Calvinist
Sep 24, 2003
NW AR
Visit site
✟370.00
Faith
Non-Denom
cling2thelamb said:
What a small world! I am originally from central Arkansas. A little town called Magazine which is at the foot of Magazine Mountain(the state high point). I am now on staff at the former YWAM base in Elm Springs which is now a Bible college called Ecclesia College. Right outside of Springdale! I am on staff with someone who was also my classmate but he is from Westville, OK which is close to Watts. I just got back from being on tour with Twila for 2 months! So am I just about connected to all of you or what!!! This is so cool! God bless!!!
We have friends who were at the Elm Springs Base.

What church do you go to? We are still looking.

Upvote 0

cling2thelamb

Vessel
Sep 17, 2003
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Visit site
✟7,832.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, on monday nights I go to a college bible study at Christian Life Cathedral in Fayetteville. That is incredible, but I don't know how old you are. Another factor is what kind of church you want to go to. Assembly of God, Methodist, Baptist, non-denom... I visit a lot of churches so I could help you out there. If you would like to e-mail me, I would love to help! Who did you know here? I have been here for 2 1/2 years. Well, God bless!!!

Upvote 0