Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think he's awesome . I watch his videos a few times a year ..
Me too! In my opinion Ron was the greatest man of God since at least William Tyndal or Martyn Luther or if not before.

• Agree
Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Me too! In my opinion Ron was the greatest man of God since at least William Tyndal or Martyn Luther or if not before.

His video on the blood on the Ark below the crucifixion site is my favorite .. Then the lab work on the blood .. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
His video on the blood on the Ark below the crucifixion site is my favorite .. Then the lab work on the blood .. :oldthumbsup:
Me too - Amazing!! Astounding!! His blood!! Still there 1987 years later!!

The Israeli Authorities know it's there and tried to get to it but 6 men died trying and they had to ask Ron to retrieve their bodies from the tunnel that goes to the chamber from Solomon's Quarries.

Michael Rood met Ron and knows everything about it, here's something recent he did on it:

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Me too - Amazing!! Astounding!! His blood!! Still there 1987 years later!!

The Israeli Authorities know it's there and tried to get to it but 6 men died trying and they had to ask Ron to retrieve their bodies from the tunnel that goes to the chamber from Solomon's Quarries.

Michael Rood met Ron and knows everything about it, here's something recent he did on it:

I like Michael Rood, he seems like a very down to Earth Christian. He comes across as plain and simple with minimal pious ceremonial religious bs, but truly excited about it all . Concerning the Ark, I had never seen a more practical and simple depiction of the Ark than Ron's depiction . The Ark Ron found actually showed a mercy seat with a place to sit between the Cheribim wings , touching at the back then covering around from the back and sides, open only to the front for access .. Compare it to the imaginary Arks depicted that make no sense or practical for function .. There is a legend that King Solomon's Son Menelek by the Queen of Sheba from Ethiopia visited his father and took the Ark home with him where it is said reside to this day .. I don't believe the Ethiopian Ark is the real Ark but only a replica decoy to throw off the trail and further conceal in secret the authentic Ark to this day at Jerusalem .. This took place about 300 years before the Baylonian excile .. And also the cross bearing hole carved at Golgotha , I think was about 16x16x18 inches deep points to a fact that Jesus only carried the cross piece and not the whole cross which was plenty big and heavy enough if it were only 8x8 and 7 or 8 ' of hardwood ..
. IMO the whole beam and cross piece together would have been way too much for any man if even in good condition to carry . I could spend days discussing these things ..

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I like Michael Rood, he seems like a very down to Earth Christian. He comes across as plain and simple with minimal pious ceremonial religious bs, but truly excited about it all . Concerning the Ark, I had never seen a more practical and simple depiction of the Ark than Ron's depiction . The Ark Ron found actually showed a mercy seat with a place to sit between the Cheribim wings , touching at the back then covering around from the back and sides, open only to the front for access .. Compare it to the imaginary Arks depicted that make no sense or practical for function .. There is a legend that King Solomon's Son Menelek by the Queen of Sheba from Ethiopia visited his father and took the Ark home with him where it is said reside to this day .. I don't believe the Ethiopian Ark is the real Ark but only a replica decoy to throw off the trail and further conceal in secret the authentic Ark to this day at Jerusalem .. This took place about 300 years before the Baylonian excile .. And also the cross bearing hole carved at Golgotha , I think was about 16x16x18 inches deep points to a fact that Jesus only carried the cross piece and not the whole cross which was plenty big and heavy enough if it were only 8x8 and 7 or 8 ' of hardwood ..
. IMO the whole beam and cross piece together would have been way too much for any man if even in good condition to carry . I could spend days discussing these things ..
From my research everything you just said is correct about Ethiopia. The cross piece, I believe, had a square hole in the middle to fit over the up right. A mortise and tenant joint. It still had a cross shape like the figure bottom right:
Cross1-1.jpg

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good stuff friend, While I think many crosses were as you describe , I think the main event cross could have been more extravagant and more like our conventional thinking too .Fun to consider and leave room for more

Just for fun check out from the 19:30 mark and the cross shaped assembly of Israel

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good stuff friend, While I think many crosses were as you describe , I think the main event cross could have been more extravagant and more like our conventional thinking too .Fun to consider and leave room for more

Just for fun check out from the 19:30 mark and the cross shaped assembly of Israel

Numbers 24:5-7
5 How pleasant are your tents, Jacob; your encampments, Israel! 6 Like palm trees spread out, like gardens beside a river,
Like aloes the Lord planted, like cedars beside water; 7 Water will drip from their buckets, their seed will have plentiful water; Their king will rise higher than Agag and their dominion will be exalted.

CampCross.JPG

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,167,676.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0