Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
A few thoughts upon watching the video. The narrator does a nice job of presenting his report, although I'd say there's too much of him on camera compared with the Ark itself that he is supposed to be introducing to the viewer.

Also, he seemingly cannot resist using some prejudicial terms and dwelling too much on what's wrong with Ken Ham. Stick mainly with the Ark itself!

Obviously, the creator of a museum is going to present the facts as he understands them. That doesn't mean the visitor has to believe them. I disagree totally with that dinosaurs-in-the-time-of-Noah idea, but I'm not going to be outraged about it any more than if I were to be present for a play put on by Mormons (for example) and find that the script actually represents Joseph Smith as having been a prophet who did translate golden plates.

Indeed, I don't think I've ever been to any museum that took pains to present every competing POV concerning whatever the subject happened to be.

• Agree
Reactions: Speedwell
Upvote 0

Mr Laurier

Mar 26, 2021
Georgian Bay/Bruce Peninsula
✟31,584.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums