• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Arizona Senate Intends to Hand-Count 2.1M Maricopa County 2020 Ballots; Not Clear How

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by essentialsaltes, Mar 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NxNW

NxNW Well-Known Member

+501
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    No, it's true! Please read this reference. Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

• as an industrial solvent and coolant.
    • in nuclear power plants.
    • in the production of styrofoam.
    • as a fire retardant.
    • in many forms of cruel animal research.
    • in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
    • as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

2. FreeinChrist

FreeinChrist CF Advisory team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+13,418
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    slow tonight - but I got it.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  3. Goonie

Goonie Not so Mystic Mog. Supporter

+8,410
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Single
    Mr Poe says "hello"

4. NxNW

NxNW Well-Known Member

+501
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    I think that when the observers are exposed to such a substance, foul play is the only logical conclusion.

5. Valletta

Valletta Well-Known Member

+301
    United States
    Catholic
    Married

Newt Gingrich was on the May 9th Sunday Morning Futures Futures show with Maria Bartiroma on Fox, Newt summed it up well:

GINGRICH: Well, I think we learned in 2020 earlier that we have elections
    that are too -- too easy to steal.

And they're too -- for example, you can actually buy an official Georgia
    presidential ballot on eBay. And you can also buy a number of other states.
    So, when they tell you they were controlling the ballots, it's just not
    true. This was a very open system. It was a system where people could cheat
    and did.

And without getting into an argument about how big the cheating was, it was
    large enough that every American should expect that they have the right to
    vote, they have the right to have their vote counted, they have the right
    for their vote to be held legally and accurately. And they shouldn't have
    their vote canceled by somebody who's cheating.

BARTIROMO: Yes.

GINGRICH: And that's exactly what's been going on.

BARTIROMO: Yes. In fact -- in fact...

GINGRICH: And so I think it's very necessary -- they're necessary reforms.

6. FreeinChrist

+13,418
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Just biased opinion and spreading the Big Lie to appease the base - nothing more.

7. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+25,796
    Agnostic
    Single

You trust Newt Gingrich? Seriously?

8. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!

+4,278
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Democrat
    You do realize he's joking, right? Dihydrogen monoxide (H2O) is more commonly known as "water."

9. NxNW

NxNW Well-Known Member

+501
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    That's what they want you to think. Don't fall for it.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  10. Valletta

+301
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    Newt nicely summed up what I had discovered. I trust what I see for myself. When Joe said there were no vaccines when his administration took over, I recalled the video of Joe getting a vaccine shot before he was president. I make my own judgments.

11. FreeinChrist

+13,418
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    yep - got it after a bit. I am taking care of my confused elderly mother and fear I am getting confused myself. o_O

12. Valletta

+301
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    It's incredible what the mainstream press won't tell you.

Marian Sheridan Pursuant to 28 U.S.C Section 1746, I, Marian Sheridan, make the following declaration. 1.I am over the age of 21 years and I am under no legal disability,which would prevent me from giving this declaration.2. I worked as a Republican Poll challenger in 2018 at TCF and in August of 2020. As Grassroots Vice chair of the Michigan Republican Party I organized and helped train hundreds of poll challengers for the 2020 election. <STAFF EDIT> 4.My affidavit highlights voting irregularities from Wayne County,Michigan 5. A team of almost 1200 people participated in reviewing the voting records of 51,018 registered voters who voted for the first time in the November 3rd election of 2020. Of the 51,018 voter records, 30,133were reviewed. Of the reviewed records the team has re-checked 8,094 of the 10,182 records with irregularities. 6. To the best of our ability we found 205 of the voters were deceased, with an additional 1005 unverifiable through our sources. 7. 2,362 had invalid addresses, with the residence of an additional 857unverifiable. 8. 20,300 of the 51,018 list did not have a “ballot requested date” in Wayne County, 10. 16,636 of the 20,300 ‘ballot request date” were from Detroit.11. 10,620 absentee ballots show a “ballot sent date” 40 days before the election, after August 13th but before September 24. Marian Sheridan 11/29/2020 Case 2:20-cv-13134-LVP-RSW ECF No. 6-20, Page ID.1542 Filed 11/29/20

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2021
  13. wing2000

wing2000 E pluribus unum Supporter

+11,151
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Ah yes, the MSM (and yet you cited Fox News or are they not main stream?)

The sad thing is, you seem to really believe what you are writing here....

14. TLK Valentine

+25,796
    Agnostic
    Single
    Newt nicely told you what you wanted to hear.

15. TLK Valentine

+25,796
    Agnostic
    Single
    Well, statistically speaking, someone should.

16. lasthero

lasthero Newbie

+5,721
    Seeker
    When did he say that?

17. hedrick

hedrick Senior Veteran Supporter

+8,754
    Presbyterian
    Single
    He didn’t. He said there was no plan, meaning no plan for managing distribution and delivery. From what I’ve read, that was a bit of hyperbole, but close.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Valletta

+301
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    Fox is unusual, they have establishment people like Karl Rove but some honest individuals too.

19. Valletta

+301
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    The time I am thinking of could have been at a town hall meeting. I personally don't think he is completely there mentally and he may have believed it at the time.

20. Gene2memE

Gene2memE Newbie

+4,307
    Atheist
    Private
    Here's her Facebook page. Ask her what became of these irregularities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.