Arizona Senate Intends to Hand-Count 2.1M Maricopa County 2020 Ballots; Not Clear How

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What if they kept the ballots too close to the zoo and there were panda bears at the zoo? I hear they really love eating bamboo ya know. Perhaps the bears did a little late nite sneaky and ate trump ballots? I mean Cmon, it's as plausible as any excuse he or his sycophants have tossed about hahaha.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again, not true. As I've said a number of times, I think there should be an audit in every state.

Good job of ignoring what I said completely so you could knock down a strawman instead. And, as others have pointed out, audits were done in almost every state, which you keep ignoring.

But of course, what shocked me and so many others who stayed up to watch the election results, was the reported stopping of the counting of the votes in swing states.

In what states did counting stop? I'm not talking about one area in one state, you are claiming it happened in multiple states across the entire state.

Besides, in that one area of the one state you are talking about, isn't your complaint that they allegedly said they were going to stop -- let everyone go home -- and then started counting again?

This was at the point nearing where one would expect the calling of the election for Trump.

Which makes no difference at all who was leading at the time, considering they counted the votes that were cast. Again, in most of the "swing" states they held multiple recounts and audits that all confirmed the vote count.

The explanations by election officials changed and contradicted previous explanations, and to this day a number of Democrat election workers lawyered up and remain silent as to what happened.

Are you again talking about the count in one location in one state? Odd how you keep trying to make it seem this happened statewide in multiple states. It is also interesting you ignore the audit that was done to verify ballots, that they were cast by legal voters by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation overseen by the Republican Election commission; not to mention the multiple recounts -- including a full hand recount, that verified the final totals.

I'm not sure, are you claiming that the Republicans in Georgia wanted Biden as President and helped commit fraud to get him election? Are you claiming that the GBI is incompetent as a law enforcement organization? Or are the Democrats there so good in cheating that no one, including experienced professional law enforcement, can find the fraud?

There are good reasons that all the cases filed were summarily dismissed though you routinely ignore the audits and recounts that were done.

In Arizona there was an anomaly of the percent of people voting in over half of the areas in Maricopa and Pima counties--over 80%.

I'm sorry, just because some precincts have more than 80% of registered voters cast a ballot is not evidence of fraud, particularly since the audits that were done support it was valid registered voters who cast the ballots.

Then again, maybe, again, the Republicans that control Maricopa county and the Republican state government "faked" the audit to get Biden to win?

We now also know there were people who votes although they were registered to vote in other states, returned ballots that were judged unreturned, etc.

We do? The evidence of this please? I've seen a couple of these lists, though not for Arizona. The issue is that they typically contain the names of people who legally live in the state but are in the military. I also assume they include the names of "Snowbirds" -- people who legally live in Arizona, living there most of the year, but also have homes in northern states, where they spend the summer to avoid the worst of the extreme Arizona summer.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Georgia is a good example. Democrat election officials claimed a water main broke and that caused the delay. They later said a pipe burst, a leaky toilet, a leaky urinal valve, MANY explanations. Finally they said that none of those caused a delay. They also claimed that in the counting room (remember the video) there was always and observer present. I looked at the video and saw no observer, they finally admitted their statement wasn't true, you can see there was no observer. Five, six, seven lies over the same event, how many does it take to admit perhaps an investigation is warranted? By lawyering up I mean election workers obtained legal counsel and refused to provide an explanation.

Oh, you mean a part of Atlanta is a "good example." Unfortunately for you, you ignore the audit conducted by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (where they checked signatures and found they were legally signed by registered voters) and did multiple recounts -- all of which matched the number of ballots received and the initial count.

So that is one example, but not of a state. What other examples do you have. I suppose North Caroline could be one but it doesn't really help you.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟194,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Georgia is a good example. Democrat election officials claimed a water main broke and that caused the delay. They later said a pipe burst, a leaky toilet, a leaky urinal valve, MANY explanations.

I think a urinal is considered a toilet, and toilets have pipes attached. So something plumbing-related happened at 6:07 am and was repaired within two hours, according to reports..
Finally they said that none of those caused a delay.

Link, please.

They also claimed that in the counting room (remember the video) there was always and observer present.

Link, please.
I looked at the video and saw no observer, they finally admitted their statement wasn't true

Link, please.
Five, six, seven lies over the same event, how many does it take to admit perhaps an investigation is warranted?

One confirmed one would be a start.

By lawyering up I mean election workers obtained legal counsel and refused to provide an explanation.

Link, please.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Georgia is a good example. Democrat election officials claimed a water main broke and that caused the delay. They later said a pipe burst, a leaky toilet, a leaky urinal valve, MANY explanations. Finally they said that none of those caused a delay.
I can't help but notice how scant on details your posts are. It's almost as if you're just repeating talking points, but you've given no thought to the actual specifics or intricacies about them.

What Democrat officials are you referring to?

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟213,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Fulton County absentee ballot counting | 11alive.com
I can't help but notice how scant on details your posts are. It's almost as if you're just repeating talking points, but you've given no thought to the actual specifics or intricacies about them. What Democrat officials are you referring to?
Just because you are unfamiliar with events does not warrant you to state that someone has "given no thought to the actual specifics or intricacies." I try to follow multiple sources, with the election I watched on numerous channels and read articles from not just the U.S., but Australia and Britain as well.
I'll provide a link to a few articles so you can get up to snuff and then I'd be happy to discuss the facts:
Some ballots will not be counted until Wednesday in Georgia following water main break

Pipe bursts in Atlanta arena causing 4-hour delay in processing ballots

From Australia: Text messages cast doubt on Georgia ‘burst pipe’ excuse

Water pipe burst in Georgia county caused absentee ballot processing delay

It's Complicated: The "Burst Pipe" in Fulton County, GA - UncoverDC

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟194,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟213,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Hey, guess what? Those investigations finished months ago. The guy who was doing those investigations said this.

A Georgia election official debunked Trump’s claims of voter fraud, point by point.

Late in the evening, after the water main break had been fixed, election workers prepared to go home for the night and followed standard procedures to store ballots securely: placing them in containers and affixing numbered seals. But when Mr. Raffensperger found out that they were closing up shop, he ordered them to continue counting through the night — so the workers retrieved the containers and resumed counting ballots.

He's a Republican, by the way.

Happy now?

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟194,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟213,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey, guess what? Those investigations finished months ago. The guy who was doing those investigations said this.

A Georgia election official debunked Trump’s claims of voter fraud, point by point.

Happy now?
I'm happy

Happy now?
So you went from apparently knowing nothing about the subject to becoming an expert based on one article? As I verified, they lied repeatedly in Georgia. The claims that there was always an observer there turned out to be another lie. The stories kept changing, and after the documented lies and the sworn affidavits a complete audit is more than justified in every swing state, and I personally hope every state. As I said, the election workers in Georgia lawyered up, they should be given immunity on the condition they are completely truthful and forthcoming. Let's all support the audit in Arizona, and if they find anything that needs fixing let's fix it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟213,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
According to that article there was an observer there, contradicting your claim. You still haven't posted a link calling into question the existence of the leak at all.
I saw the footage myself and was not able to see any observer. If you believe the article would you be so kind and find out the name of the observer and then we can hear what he or she actually said? I just didn't seen any observer in the room, it's been a while and we can see if this observer perhaps claims they were outside of the camera's footage.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟194,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm happy
As I verified, they lied repeatedly in Georgia

You've provided no such verification, but you've made several apparently-false claims along the way. To wit:
The claims that there was always an observer there turned out to be another lie.

You just posted an article that stated there was an independent observer there the entire time.
The stories kept changing, and after the documented lies

You've yet to document any.
and the sworn affidavits detailing a complete audit is more than justified in every swing state, and I personally hope every state. As I said, the election workers in Georgia lawyered up, they should be given immunity on the condition they are completely truthful and forthcoming.

You've yet to establish that they weren't.
Let's all support the audit in Arizona, and if they find anything that needs fixing let's fix it.

So the two prior audits in Arizona weren't enough?

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟194,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I saw the footage myself and was not able to see any observer. If you believe the article would you be so kind and provide the name of the observer and then we can find out what he or she actually says? I just didn't seen any observer in the room, it's been a while and we can see if this observer perhaps claims they were outside of the camera's footage.

Hey, it's your article. If it's false, why did you post it?

Watch the video here, which (at the 2:50 mark to 3:10) confirms there was an independent observer there. That's two sources that confirm it: yours and mine. I'm glad we agree! It also establishes that the Republicans lied when they claim they were told to leave, which they weren't. They simply chose to.

• Winner
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I'm happy

So you went from apparently knowing nothing about the subject to becoming an expert based on one article?

I saw that the article you linked talked about investigations, so I looked them up and figured out what happened with those investigations. Took less than two minutes.

It's amazing what you can find when you actually care about the answers.

As I verified, they lied repeatedly in Georgia. The claims that there was always an observer there turned out to be another lie. The stories kept changing, and after the documented lies and the sworn affidavits detailing a complete audit is more than justified in every swing state, and I personally hope every state.

Republicans investigated the election in Georgia, and found nothing. What more do you want?

As I said, the election workers in Georgia lawyered up, they should be given immunity on the condition they are completely truthful and forthcoming.

You actually never answered me on this - who lawyered up, exactly? 'Lawyering up' is typically something one does when they've been arrested, and to the best of my knowledge, no election workers have been arrested. So what are you talking about, exactly? Immunity for what?

Perhaps you're confusing them with the election workers who've seeking protection because of the death threats they keep getting from the sweet, innocent, law-abiding Republicans?

Falsehoods and death threats haunt local election workers weeks after Capitol siege - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟213,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sadly, it does not surprise me you came to a conclusion in less than two minutes of reading. Having fought government corruption for many years I know how strong party alliances can be. The Republican Congressional staff roll their eyes the same ways as do the Democrats when speaking of the other. The two parties far too often protect their own. I have spoken with a number of whistleblowers. I remember one guy I spoke with (he only spoke with me on condition that I tell him how I found him) who lost his job only because he agreed to testify before the U.S. Senate if subpoenaed. He had just returned from a visit to Lexington and Concord Green and said that these government officials would do well to remember the sacrifices these men made for our country. If we don't stand up to government corruption we will lose our country and our freedom. We need transparency and we need to hold people accountable for criminal acts.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟213,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey, it's your article. If it's false, why did you post it?

Watch the video here, which (at the 2:50 mark to 3:10) confirms there was an independent observer there. That's two sources that confirm it: yours and mine. I'm glad we agree! It also establishes that the Republicans lied when they claim they were told to leave, which they weren't. They simply chose to.
Officials lied about the observer in the room at all times. The Democrats at ABC and the Democrat election officials still need to compromise on one story. The Republican observers in Georgia were told the counting had stopped for the evening--that was a false statement. In other states Republican observers were harassed, removed, and blocked from observing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Sadly, it does not surprise me you came to a conclusion in less than two minutes of reading.
Two minutes of reading? No, two minutes of searching to figure out how those investigations ended. I would think that you would've checked to see what those investigations found out, but you seem oddly uninterested in them. They were done by Republicans, so what's your beef with their conclusions?

I'm ignoring the rest of your post, since it's just a diatribe that doesn't address anything I wrote. I will ask this again, though, because you keep ignoring it.

As I said, the election workers in Georgia lawyered up, they should be given immunity on the condition they are completely truthful and forthcoming.

Again - what lawyering up are you talking about? Which election workers have been placed under arrest and need lawyers? I'm starting to get the impression this is just something you made up or heard elsewhere and repeated without checking.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟828,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Auditors won't knock on voters' doors in Arizona election review, Senate president tells DOJ

The Arizona Senate is dropping, for now, a controversial plan to go door-to-door to ask local residents about their voting history as part of its audit of Maricopa County's election.

The decision, which Senate President Karen Fann included in a letter to the U.S. Department of Justice on Friday, comes after federal officials raised concerns that the canvassing could violate civil rights laws aimed to prevent voter intimidation.

Fann left open the possibility that the Senate could undertake canvassing later but said voters and precincts would not be chosen based on race, ethnicity, sex, party affiliation or any other legally protected status. She also said canvassers would not ask which candidates voters supported and listed several steps contractors would take, such as telling any voters contacted that their response is entirely voluntary. They also would not be armed.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟194,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Officials lied about the observer in the room at all times.

Then why did you post an article claiming there was an observer in the room at all times?
The Democrats at ABC and the Democrat election officials still need to compromise on one story. The Republican observers in Georgia were told the counting had stopped for the evening--that was a false statement.

You are correct that it's a false statement, because they were never told this.

In other states Republican observers were harassed, removed, and blocked from observing.

And yet Republicans said otherwise in court.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.