Arizona Senate Intends to Hand-Count 2.1M Maricopa County 2020 Ballots; Not Clear How

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,141,165.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Arizona’s Republican-Run Election Audit Is Now Looking for Bamboo-Laced “China Ballots”

"There’s accusations that 40,000 ballots were flown in and stuffed into the box and it came from the Southeast part of the world, Asia. And what they’re doing is to find out if there’s bamboo in the paper . . . this is part of the mystery that we want to un-gaslight people about," audit liaison John Brakey told Dennis Welch of CBS5 News.

During a press conference for the audit last week, Brakey said what auditors were “looking for is folds in pieces of paper, because there’s a guy who came out and said certain things, that the ballots were stuffed, that we’re going to find bamboo in the paper.”

Bennett, the spokesman for the audit, then confirmed, “we’re evaluating the paper. We’re evaluating the paper.”

Are we even sure it came from Earth?
Didn't you hear the fake ballots are made of rice paper! The only way to tell is to eat them!

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟207,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Arizona’s Republican-Run Election Audit Is Now Looking for Bamboo-Laced “China Ballots”

"There’s accusations that 40,000 ballots were flown in and stuffed into the box and it came from the Southeast part of the world, Asia. And what they’re doing is to find out if there’s bamboo in the paper . . . this is part of the mystery that we want to un-gaslight people about," audit liaison John Brakey told Dennis Welch of CBS5 News.

During a press conference for the audit last week, Brakey said what auditors were “looking for is folds in pieces of paper, because there’s a guy who came out and said certain things, that the ballots were stuffed, that we’re going to find bamboo in the paper.”

Bennett, the spokesman for the audit, then confirmed, “we’re evaluating the paper. We’re evaluating the paper.”

Are we even sure it came from Earth?
If there was really no cheating doesn't it seem bizarre that Democrats would throw so much money into stopping election audits? Scores of Democrat lawyers have descended on Arizona. The physical shoving of election observers and racial slurs against observers needs to end.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟343,063.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
If there was really no cheating doesn't it seem bizarre that Democrats would throw so much money into stopping election audits? Scores of Democrat lawyers have descended on Arizona. The physical shoving of election observers and racial slurs against observers needs to end.
Why would the Democrats possibly want to stop an audit that is being run by somebody who publicly promoted beliefs that the election was rigged, and is fighting transparency tooth and nail?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
If there was really no cheating doesn't it seem bizarre that Democrats would throw so much money into stopping election audits?

The AZ elections officials already did that.

This is a 'legislative investigation'.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟247,302.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
The physical shoving of election observers and racial slurs against observers needs to end.
Why do you keep bringing this up? Even if I assume that this stuff happened, that Republican observers were being harassed, none of that amounts to voter fraud. It's a separate issue.

For someone who doesn't like when things go off topic, you go off topic a lot. It's like you can't make a single post without throwing out a random right wing talking point.

• Winner
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟207,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why do you keep bringing this up? Even if I assume that this stuff happened, that Republican observers were being harassed, none of that amounts to voter fraud. It's a separate issue.

For someone who doesn't like when things go off topic, you go off topic a lot. It's like you can't make a single post without throwing out a random right wing talking point.
It's a linked issue. They didn't keep observers out or keep them a hundred feet away because they have nothing to hide. To go to the extent of shoving witnesses, having a pamphlet on how to keep Republican observers away, racial slurs, and physical assault just for fun--things alleged in the sworn affidavits, is more than enough to launch audits and investigations. When a Republican observer went to sign out there was no sign-out sheet in Michigan as there had been in previous elections. There are many kinds of wrongdoing and if something doesn't match the legal definition of "fraud" that doesn't mean it shouldn't be dealt with. We know election laws on the books were not obeyed, let's deal with what this and other audits find.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It's a linked issue. They didn't keep observers out or keep them a hundred feet away because they have nothing to hide. To go to the extent of shoving witnesses, having a pamphlet on how to keep Republican observers away, racial slurs, and physical assault just for fun--things alleged in the sworn affidavits, is more than enough to launch audits and investigations. When a Republican observer went to sign out there was no sign-out sheet in Michigan as there had been in previous elections. There are many kinds of wrongdoing and if something doesn't match the legal definition of "fraud" that doesn't mean it shouldn't be dealt with. We know election laws on the books were not obeyed, let's deal with what this and other audits find.
What “other audits”?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,629.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I certainly hope the other 49 states will follow with an audit.
Are you going to fund a nationwide recount?

Should we recount all states or just the ones Trump lost?

What about the other races on the ballot. Should we recount all the senators or just the ones where Republicans lost?

The election was last year.

It's over.

Your preferred candidate lost; So did mine.

No amount of re-counts can change that result. It's time to move on with your life.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟207,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

What about the other races on the ballot. Should we recount all the senators or just the ones where Republicans lost?

It's over.

No amount of re-counts can change that result. It's time to move on with your life.

It's over.

As I said back in November, recounting the same old ballots has little chance of changing anything. What needs to be addressed is the violations of election law in order to preserve our Republic. There is no valid reason to try and stop an examination of what happened. I've fought for government openness for decades--people have a right to know.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
It's a linked issue.
It's really not.

They didn't keep observers out or keep them a hundred feet away because they have nothing to hide. To go to the extent of shoving witnesses, having a pamphlet on how to keep Republican observers away, racial slurs, and physical assault just for fun--things alleged in the sworn affidavits, is more than enough to launch audits and investigations.
First off, you're assuming that stuff actually happened the way the people in question said it did - I've seen more than a few cases where such complaints turned out to be fabricated and exaggerated. Second, no, none of that is evidence of fraud. People being mean to Republicans is not evidence of fraud.

There are many kinds of wrongdoing and if something doesn't match the legal definition of "fraud" that doesn't mean it shouldn't be dealt with.

I agree. We should have some kind of force that we call when people are being assaulted and unduly having their rights violated.

Oh, right, we do - the police. Strange how they have little record of such things happening, isn't it?

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,629.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As I said back in November, recounting the same old ballots has little chance of changing anything. What needs to be addressed is the violations of election law in order to preserve our Republic. There is no valid reason to try and stop an examination of what happened. I've fought for government openness for decades--people have a right to know.
There is nothing to examine. There are no violations of election law to investigate. It's time to move on. It's been half a year since he lost the election. It's over.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟325,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I find it interesting that you've never called for an examination of the Republican states, such as Texas, which had the same "violations of election law" as these states that went for Biden.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.