• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Featured Arizona Judge Throws Out Republican Party Attempt to Delay Certification of Vote in Maricopa County

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by tulc, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:10 PM.

1. chad kincham

chad kincham Well-Known Member

+366
    Christian
    Married

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020 at 1:00 AM
  2. chad kincham

+366
    Christian
    Married
    ELECTION fraud

FEC chairman debunks the no voter fraud claims: FEC chairman debunks MSM claims of ‘no fraud’, says counting illegal votes can make election ‘illegitimate’ | One America News Network

Williams College Mathematician Flags up to 100,000 Ballots in Pennsylvania:

Williams College Mathematician Flags up to 100,000 Ballots in Pennsylvania

Retired Air Force general blows whistle on CIA vote hacking:

Dominion voting systems under scrutiny for security:

Dr. Shiva email inventor Michigan election fraud:

Part 1

Part 2

Dr. Shiva exposed how Dominion rigs elections, over a month ago:

Trump won so big he broke their algorithm

https://youtu.be/AXvb-LPUMNQ

Computer professor warned about voting machine security flaws, in 2017:

WATCH: Computer Science Professor Warned About Voting Machine Security Flaws In 2017 (VIDEO)

Election fraud expert affidavit on MI voter fraud
    BREAKING: Election Fraud Expert Files Affidavit Claiming Michigan Election Results Were Physically Impossible

Dominion Vote System That Flipped Trump Votes To Biden Was Flagged As ‘Fragile And Error Prone’ In 2019: Dominion Vote System That Flipped Trump Votes To Biden Was Flagged As 'Fragile And Error Prone' In 2019

Officials raised concerns for years about security of U.S. voting machines, software systems: Officials raised concerns for years about security of U.S. voting machines, software systems

Glitch prone Dominion rejected by other states:

Glitch-Prone Dominion Voting Software Used in Georgia Counties - Tennessee Star

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020 at 1:02 AM
  3. chad kincham

+366
    Christian
    Married

4. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+17,175
    Christian
    Married
    You do understand, just because you keep spamming the board with this same group of vids and such, that doesn't mean anyone is going to believe them this time any more than they did the first couple of times you posted them, right?
    tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

5. mindlight

mindlight See in the dark Supporter

+1,981
    Germany
    Christian
    Married
    Isolated incidents do not make a conspiracy. There is no evidence of mass fraud and the above is definitely not.

The machine fraud claims have been debunked by paper recounts, like that in Georgia.

So called dead voters have turned up very much alive and claiming in person to have voted for Biden

Every angle, every court case that has asserted evidence of mass fraud has been shot down. The only examples of error are localised and inconsequential.

So it seems to me you have just dumped an un-examined google list into a post. Here are some debunk links to balance the deceit here.

Dozens of claims about election fraud, debunked | PolitiFact

Election 2020: Debunking false and misleading videos claiming to show voter fraud

So why don't you focus on one claim, your best shot of demoing mass fraud, explained in your own words to show you actually understand it and then we can examine that. If you cannot or are unwilling to then I would say you do not really believe this election was a fraud but are just playing the opinion game.

6. FreeinChrist

FreeinChrist CF Advisory team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+12,123
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Prove that. What factual source do you have?

It seems the Trump campaign says all kinds of thing but lacks the any evidence to support it.

7. alan650

alan650 Junior Member

+62
    Christian
    Single

You are using OAN as your sources?? Do you have any idea what the term "propaganda" even means?? They are nothing but a lie-riddled conspiracy theory far right crap "news" station. There is no truth to this mass fraud lie that Trump is pedaling! For the love of Pete the OAN network showed a fraudulent electoral map saying that Trump had 410 electoral votes currently which included red California and New York! I pray that God opens your eyes. You and millions of other Christians have been conned by Donald Trump. You are all ever so willing to ride the mass delusion train with them. I pray the Lord Jesus Christ opens all of your eyes!

8. Online.Gamer.79

Online.Gamer.79 Member

+113
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Erik Biden won in republican states...if the republican politician wanted him to stay office they could rig the game they have done it before. I think most of the republican politicians have had enough of him. There is only one way Trump could win and that is Dec 14 the electoral college vote and if the chose Biden and trump still refuses to leave then on Jan 20 at noon all presidential power goes to Biden and he will have the secret service throw the man out. I think alot of people are hoping Trump refuses to leave cause they want to see him dragged kicking and screaming out of the white house.

9. Yekcidmij

Yekcidmij Polymath

+1,189
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Others
    I'm assuming by "9th district circuit court" you're talking about the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Has the 9th Circuit even handled any of the Trump Campaign lawsuits....?

Has nothing to do with the election related lawsuits.

...not election lawsuit related.

These "facts" of yours are utterly unrelated to the election cases Trump's team is presenting in court. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the the actual courts hearing the complaints and the actual claims being presented.

Lawsuits related to the 2020 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

10. chad kincham

+366
    Christian
    Married
  11. chad kincham

+366
    Christian
    Married
    It shows how common it is to lose in lower courts with Obama appointed leftist activist judges, then win in the SCOTUS.

12. Online.Gamer.79

Online.Gamer.79 Member

+113
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I could tell you why but I could not tell you in a way that would not get me banned ^_^

13. chad kincham

+366
    Christian
    Married
    That wasn’t a valid recount - as reported, they still refused to use the signature matching on mail in ballots, so all they did was recount the same fake ballotso

In fact the GA governor just said THIS
    GA Governor Brian Kemp called for an audit of the election results in Georgia after a recount finished which many have claimed was tainted.

CBS:
    Georgia’s Republican Governor Brian Kemp certified the state’s election results Friday, saying that now that the results are certified, the Trump campaign can pursue other legal options to call for a recount. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, also a Republican, told reporters Friday morning that President-elect Biden had definitively won the state, after the state’s hand recount was completed Thursday.

But Kemp didn’t endorse the results, instead calling for another full hand recount. Kemp, who served as Georgia secretary of state before Raffensperger, has not publicly defended the state’s election process from accusations from the president and his campaign. He alleged Friday that the audit revealed significant errors made in several counties, including Floyd, Douglas and Walton.

Kemp said the audit only looked at ballots, not the signatures on the absentee applications or the signatures on the ballot envelopes. He called for Raffensperger to “consider addressing these concerns” and conduct a “sample of audit of signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file that the secretary of state’s office.”

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. tulc

+17,175
    Christian
    Married
    You mean this Alan Dershowitz:
    found here: Dershowitz: It Will Be a ‘Tall Order’ for Trump Lawsuits to Overturn Election
    tulc(is just curious) :wave:

15. tulc

+17,175
    Christian
    Married
    Already dealt with.
    PolitiFact - Donald Trump’s jab at Georgia recount ignores key voting principles
    that myth was debunked almost a week ago.
    tulc(President Trump lost, President Elect Biden is going to the next President starting Jan. 20th)

16. chad kincham

+366
    Christian
    Married
    Someone isn’t in touch with reality.

There was no predicted blue wave.

There was a red wave: Republicans gained 12 seats in the House, winning every seat tha was up for election.

Out of 35 senate seats that were up for election, Republicans won 34.

Trump easily won Florida.

By midnight November 3rd, Trump had won a landslide election, winning PA by a staggering 700,000 votes, Wisconsin by 200,000 votes, and more states than that were won, like MI.

Then suddenly 4 states quit counting votes, waited for a 4 AM drop of mail in ballots that suddenly arrived, they illegally kicked out the ballot observers, and counted hundreds of thousands of undocumented chain of origin votes, then announced that Biden was magically ahead.

Every vote counted without legal observation will end up thrown out.

17. chad kincham

+366
    Christian
    Married
    Except the GA governor just said this, as he asked for an audit of the ballots:

CBS:
    Georgia’s Republican Governor Brian Kemp certified the state’s election results Friday, saying that now that the results are certified, the Trump campaign can pursue other legal options to call for a recount. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, also a Republican, told reporters Friday morning that President-elect Biden had definitively won the state, after the state’s hand recount was completed Thursday.

But Kemp didn’t endorse the results, instead calling for another full hand recount. Kemp, who served as Georgia secretary of state before Raffensperger, has not publicly defended the state’s election process from accusations from the president and his campaign. He alleged Friday that the audit revealed significant errors made in several counties, including Floyd, Douglas and Walton.

Kemp said the audit only looked at ballots, not the signatures on the absentee applications or the signatures on the ballot envelopes. He called for Raffensperger to “consider addressing these concerns” and conduct a “sample of audit of signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file that the secretary of state’s office.”

Attached Files:

18. Online.Gamer.79

Online.Gamer.79 Member

+113
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    What is funny is what you just said has been debunked. I was able to vote my first presidential election with bush jr, then i chose McCain, I chose Obama his second term cause I distrusted Romney, I voted Hillary because she was the most qualified of the canadites in my oppinion. I voted Biden cause I believe Donald Trump to be a narcisistic sociopath and a buffoons.

The only way at this point for trump win is Dec 14 the electoral college choses him. If they do not and they pick Biden then on Jan 20 at noon all presidential power goes to biden and trump has not left then Biden will order the secret service to throw him

19. chad kincham

+366
    Christian
    Married
    You need to pay attention to the actual facts.

Dr. Shiva the MIT scientist who invented email, proved that the dominion voting system is designed to rig elections by flipping votes, when it was used on him in a primary election in MI.

Dr. Shiva exposed how Dominion rigs elections, over a month ago:

OAN posted the operating manual for Dominion, which I looked at, and it has three different ways to rig vote counts.

20. chad kincham

+366
    Christian
    Married
    That’s incorrect.

You’ll just have to find that out the hard way.