Area 51 raid: people gather near US military base to 'see them aliens'

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,432.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The Storm Area 51 invitation spawned festivals in the tiny Nevada towns of Rachel and Hiko nearest the military site, and a more than two-hour drive from Las Vegas.

The Lincoln county sheriff, Kerry Lee, estimated late Thursday that about 1,500 people had gathered at the festival sites and said more than 150 people also made the rugged trip several additional miles on bone-rattling dirt roads to get within selfie distance of the gates.

Area 51 raid: people gather near US military base to 'see them aliens'

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The LDS are showing solidarity with the Area 51 group.

upload_2019-9-20_15-59-44.jpeg

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I’m relieved that there was no massive storming. This whole thing was a joke/meme, but I was concerned some people just wouldn’t get it and get themselves arrested or killed because they genuinely wanted to trespass on government property. Thank God people realized it was a joke and had fun.

Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m relieved that there was no massive storming. This whole thing was a joke/meme, but I was concerned some people just wouldn’t get it and get themselves arrested or killed because they genuinely wanted to trespass on government property. Thank God people realized it was a joke and had fun.

I saw on the local news they have some people there, and they are in costumes. lol they are having FUN! Two individuals (Dutch tourists) were arrested and are being deported. Just two didn't get the memo I guess.

Upvote 0