Are your tax dollars getting people high? Yes!

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟321,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟321,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tax payer dollars are also paying for unhealthy foods too. Can we stop such madness?

I think a little ice cream or a little bag of chip is good for kids . Since it give a kid a few minutes of happiness. But I agree that parents shouldn't be loading the shopping cart with so much junk food. I think the government should try to put a stop to tax payer dollars paying so much money on unhealthy foods. I don't want my tax dollars making children un healthy. Also a lot of parents are clueless, when it comes to giving kids healthy food.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟923,468.00
Faith
Atheist
Proverbs 31:6-9
Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.

Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.

Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

Upvote 0

Habbit Animal

All that wander are not lost -B4 asking directions
Jul 7, 2013
✟842.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's what happens when an unbeliever resorts to scripture to attempt to make a point they can't otherwise speak from the platform of unbelief.

Miserable fail in understanding that passage.

As to the article, yes there will always be abuses in a system where others pay for the survival of those most needy and where some can work, but take full advantage of being paid not to.

Upvote 0