USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If yes, maybe you could do some better stuff that arguing with Christians, atheists, etc. Also spending better time than arguing in the political section (I say that as someone who studies Political Science).

Anyways, it is also my birthday! So I just try to enjoy the day.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Happy-BDay-God-Bless-you.gif

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Happy Birthday! :clap:

May the year be filled with abundant love, joy and peace. May you grow in grace and your walk. And find the reward for your steadfastness and long-suffering. :yellowheart:

All the best to you! :balloon:

~Bella

CC2410BE-FDB6-4ED0-BF6F-653818CF5038.jpeg

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If yes, maybe you could do some better stuff that arguing with Christians, atheists, etc. Also spending better time than arguing in the political section (I say that as someone who studies Political Science).

Funny you should say that because I was thinking of something like that to myself, not just this place but kind of all social media including this board. I do get a lot out of here at times especially regarding Faith discussions, but it sort of is a waste of time in regards to politics and current events.

Bye the way, Happy Birthday!

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, very little good comes out of the arguments. The constant political threads, in my mind, only divide the Body of Christ unnecessarily, which is no light matter. We can have our opinions, and voice them thoughtfully. But six provocative threads a day for some posters? Hard to see the good fruit of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Happy Birthday

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I really appreciate having this platform and the more time I spend on it the more I get to know others in the Body of Christ around the world. Additionally, it is wonderful to spend time discussing our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth even though there are rough times on the forum. So my answer is No.
Blessings

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Happy Birthday! It's my son's birthday too. (You share a birthday with a kid who's very dear to my soul. He turned 18 today!)

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Happy Birthday!

I learn a lot about the bible here (even when "debating"). I do probably spend a lot of time on here, but it's productive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟687,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Religion and politics often breed heated discussions. There’s a reason etiquette suggests we avoid them. Finding the balance between sharing our thoughts and maintaining composure is challenging at times.

The unfortunate truth in all of this is the role moderation plays in containing us. It prevents us from losing control. As followers of Christ that shouldn’t be necessary.

~Bella

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Religion and politics often breed heated discussions. There’s a reason etiquette suggests we avoid them.
True enough. Following Jesus' two commandments of putting the will of the Father ahead of our own and loving all as self eliminates the need for both.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Happy Birthday! :clap:

May the year be filled with abundant love, joy and peace. May you grow in grace and your walk. And find the reward for your steadfastness and long-suffering. :yellowheart:

All the best to you! :balloon:

~Bella

View attachment 270351
Thanks LaBella! :D

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0