SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
ive decided tonight that once again im gunna ring in the new year tonight with praise and worshipping God tonight whats everybody elses prospective on this ... ive put links/music videos of the types of praise and worship music i use during my praise and worship time to GOD ... here below are a few of the examples of the type worship music im ringing in the new year with ... whats your thoughts on this ???

• Friendly
Reactions: friend of

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ive decided tonight that once again im gunna ring in the new year tonight with praise and worshipping God tonight whats everybody elses prospective on this ... ive put links/music videos of the types of praise and worship music i use during my praise and worship time to GOD ... here below are a few of the examples of the type worship music im ringing in the new year with ... whats your thoughts on this ?

We went to the Hidden Gems Adam Sandler movie...and walked out.

Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
i dont watch tv or movies etc (with the exception of 1 movie (passion of the Christ ) i just watch christian praise and worship videos on you tube and sermon videos from the church i attend please dont think that i think watching tv or movies is a sin cause i dont think that i just personally prefer to stay in the presence of God and do ministry work ... so im not gunna guess or try to imagine why you might have had to walk out lol

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I could imagine Adam Sandler doing that. I didn't even know he had a movie out. There's not much by him that isn't overly offensive for my tastes.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
ive decided tonight that once again im gunna ring in the new year tonight with praise and worshipping God tonight whats everybody elses prospective on this ... ive put links/music videos of the types of praise and worship music i use during my praise and worship time to GOD ... here below are a few of the examples of the type worship music im ringing in the new year with ... whats your thoughts on this ???
Welcome to CF!

I'm not doing much - had a cold or flu for several days. I might try to stay awake until midnight.

We normally have Church early on the evening of New Year's Eve and on New Year's Day (not exactly for New Year's - it just happens to fall on that day). But Father's father just passed away so he had to go home for the funeral - the Church is open but no service.

At the moment I'm just browsing Netflix and enjoying the lights of the Christmas tree. Everyone else in my house is already sleeping (10:30 pm here) ... including the cats. In spite of early fireworks going off nearby that kind of freaked them out earlier.

Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Welcome to CF!

I'm not doing much - had a cold or flu for several days. I might try to stay awake until midnight.

We normally have Church early on the evening of New Year's Eve and on New Year's Day (not exactly for New Year's - it just happens to fall on that day). But Father's father just passed away so he had to go home for the funeral - the Church is open but no service.

At the moment I'm just browsing Netflix and enjoying the lights of the Christmas tree. Everyone else in my house is already sleeping (10:30 pm here) ... including the cats. In spite of early fireworks going off nearby that kind of freaked them out earlier.

im so sorry for your loss sweetheart and im sorry your sick i'll start praying for you right now ...

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Loss? Oh ... it's our priest's father. He's new to us and it feels a little awkward but I wish to offer his family condolences. Your prayers for them are appreciated.

As for me being sick, it often happens in winter. I've actually been doing MUCH better the last few years, so a cold/flu is nothing to complain about. You're very kind though - thank you for prayers. :blueheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Loss? Oh ... it's our priest's father. He's new to us and it feels a little awkward but I wish to offer his family condolences. Your prayers for them are appreciated.

As for me being sick, it often happens in winter. I've actually been doing MUCH better the last few years, so a cold/flu is nothing to complain about. You're very kind though - thank you for prayers. :blueheart:
your very welcome

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deade

Called of God
Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Happy New Year to one in all. May you ever get closer to our Lord!

6e5dda1e6349888661189b1f373df748.gif

Upvote 0