Are you ready to live in a world dominated by the Chinese Communist Party?

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because if you aren't, you better get ready. Europe dominated the world in the 19th century, and the United States in the 20th; both are old, tired, locked in economic malaise, and mortally infected with moral disease.

The Chinese, on the other hand, are young, strong and getting stronger, have the strongest economy on the planet and enough money to be planning bases on Mars (read the article), and complete faith in the religion of their choice, which happens to be Marxist Communism.

Read, and be aware: China is now looking to rule the world in these industries (msn.com)

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Because if you aren't, you better get ready. Europe dominated the world in the 19th century, and the United States in the 20th; both are old, tired, locked in economic malaise, and mortally infected with moral disease.

The Chinese, on the other hand, are young, strong and getting stronger, have the strongest economy on the planet and enough money to be planning bases on Mars (read the article), and complete faith in the religion of their choice, which happens to be Marxist Communism.

Read, and be aware: China is now looking to rule the world in these industries (msn.com)

Man I'm really bothered by the little things, like how they are making Hollywood movies lame with their censorship to not hurt China's feelings let alone with the big things like creating and spreading Covid, harvesting organs from Uighurs etc.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yep. I am afraid this administration will take more and more cues from China, too.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ok exit stage left
Just saying. You can definitely post here in fellowship (a lot of the regulars aren’t even Catholic), but I’m pretty sure posting SDA eschatology would violate some rules.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟287,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I've played enough 4X games to read the way the board is going.
They are using their POP at greater and greater efficiency.
Which wasn't a problem before.
But their pop is 1.4 billion
Ours is about 330 million.
So, as long as our POP is used at 4 times the efficiency of theirs, we stay ahead.
Breaking news flash - our POP is not 4 times the efficiency of theirs, has not been for quite some time, and the internet equalizes tech advancements anyway.

Interesting 60 minutes on where microchips are manufactured; I couldn't find the full clip but basically, the advanced chips we can't even make anymore. We are trying to catch up, but the 1 big plant that makes them 30% more powerful than the best we can make is in... hmmm... Taiwan.

Guess what China would love to have and has a claim on?
Taiwan.
But I don't think they will need to take it; they will probably just build their own shortly.
Probably 2 or 3. Or 10.

Ever read the book "Slapstick" by Vonnegut?
In what is more or less a background plot, the Chinese make some technological breakthroughs which let them make faster and faster technological breakthroughs. Every few chapters or so, the Chinese ambassador shows up and chats with the main character about something or other and each time he does, he is smaller.
"Why?" asks the main character
"Well, we are miniaturizing our population. Requires less resources that way"

Every now and then it gets mentioned that the Chinese have a colony on Mars
And then that they aren't using spaceships to get there, they are using teleportation...

Hi Ho

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, I am not and I will not comply with the Maoist revolution that is currently taking place in this country that is designed to marginalize me for being a straight, White, male.

I will continue to resist in little ways until the time for armed resistance begins, then felony or not, I know who I will be fighting alongside and we will win that war because to lose means that a UN security force led by China comes in and we are all enslaved to atheistic globalism. And I refuse to recant my faith in Jesus the Christ or live in shame for being who he created me to be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums