Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,558.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I watched the interviews late last night. My friends thought Norah O'Donnell was too hard on Kamala Harris and Biden.

I am so tired of Trump playing the victim. Born into a wealthy family, cheated his deceased brother's children out of their inheritance, saved from bankruptcy six times, committed every kind of tax fraud--property, state, federal, income, inheritance--his accountants could figure out.

Surrounded by obsequious sycophants who protect him from the legal consequences he deserves at every turn.

He doesn't have it so hard. Save your tears for the families of the 230,000 people who died of COVID.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
committed every kind of tax fraud--property, state, federal, income, inheritance--his accountants could figure out.

Was Trump convicted if this fraud? And can you please provide the source for this information?

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟260,010.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I watched the interviews late last night. My friends thought Norah O'Donnell was too hard on Kamala Harris and Biden.

I am so tired of Trump playing the victim. Born into a wealthy family, cheated his deceased brother's children out of their inheritance, saved from bankruptcy six times, committed every kind of tax fraud--property, state, federal, income, inheritance--his accountants could figure out.

Surrounded by obsequious sycophants who protect him from the legal consequences he deserves at every turn.

He doesn't have it so hard. Save your tears for the families of the 230,000 people who died of COVID.
I know I'm picking at just one word of your post, but are you sure Trump committed fraud? Tax evasion, for sure, but he has not been convicted (yet) for fraud.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Praise the Risen Lord Jesus that the most popular and loved President of all time settles and pays small fines to prevent a conviction in a court that is infested with money grubbing globalists and liberals because Trump University might have been fraud by the liberals definition.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Praise the Risen Lord Jesus that the most popular and loved President of all time settles and pays small fines to prevent a conviction in a court that is infested with money grubbing globalists and liberals because Trump University might have been fraud by the liberals definition.

Please cite where we can find this 'liberal's definition' of fraud, I must have missed it ^_^

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I watched the broadcast. Donald Trump's behavior was embarrassing. The CEO of our country was acting like a spoiled, petulant 9 year-old who's team is losing a touch football game. He doesn't like how the game is going, so he takes his ball and goes home.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Please cite where we can find this 'liberal's definition' of fraud, I must have missed it ^_^

Anything that goes against legitimate American democracy as presented by the true patriots of the Republican Party and the most popular Republican President of all time, Donald J Trump, the undisputed leader of the Free World and God’s chosen to lead humanity during the satanic trials and tribulations that have been called down on us by those who oppose the will of God.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I watched the broadcast. Donald Trump's behavior was embarrassing. The CEO of our country was acting like a spoiled, petulant 9 year-old who's team is losing a touch football game. He doesn't like how the game is going, so he takes his ball and goes home.
I can’t wait for this national nightmare to be over.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Anything that goes against legitimate American democracy as presented by the true patriots of the Republican Party and the most popular Republican President of all time, Donald J Trump, the undisputed leader of the Free World and God’s chosen to lead humanity during the satanic trials and tribulations that have been called down on us by those who oppose the will of God.

Was there a third testament issued while I wasn't looking?

If nothing else, surely the first few of the ten commandments still hold?

Upvote 0