Are You Prepared For The Coming Economic Disaster And World Famine?

PaladinValer

Traditional Orthodox Anglican
Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That is false.

I am right:

"For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven, and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man."

In the Greek, the word man is the same used to describe all humanity. He isn't of a different nature than us but the same nature of us.

To suggest otherwise is a denial of the Nicene Creed and is entirely non-orthodox, non-Nicene, and contrary to historic Christian belief.

Mary's virgin womb was used to bring forth the New Creation human being flesh body of the Son of God. Jeremiah says the virgin compassed a Geber as the New Thing in the earth. You claim a penetration of the ovum of a wife of an Adam man/Joseph, by God the Holy Spirit -which is "Not plain Scripture" and is opposite to all Scripture doctrines on the creation of the body of incorruptible flesh of the Firstborn of the New Man creation race -whose name is not Adam, as ours is, as to our kind [Genesis 5:2 male and female made He them, and called their name Adam..,], but whose name as New Man is Israel =the New Man is the Ish-Sar-El-, according the the New Man creation flesh [Isaiah 49 states clearly that His New Name from the womb is not Adam, but Israel-the Adoption name, invoked over Israel, and which adoption/new birth of Spirit, pertains to Israel, the nation [as Paul also says]:

I don't claim a thing of the sort. What you don't understand is you are denying the Incarnation: God becoming Man; exactly like us without losing anything of the Deity. Jesus is "God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God...was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary and was made man"

Where's the so-called penetration? What part of incarnation is uncomprehendable for you?

You believe that God had sexual union with the egg of an Adam woman and therefore you believe God is a fornicator and Mary, wife of Joseph, is an adulterer and that Christ's flesh was of Adam, through Mary, which makes Him the same as the nephillim, whose fathers were angels and mothers were daughters of Adam.

I believe in the words of the Nicene Creed, not what wild, unorthodox, and absolutely un-Christian fancies like this think I do.

Back off! -You won't win this one, from plain Scripture.

Your interpretation of Holy Scripture is false, unorthodox, and contrary to the Creed. No thanks - I'll stick to God's unaltered truth.

Reactions: Gnarwhal
Upvote 0
W

WingsLikeEagles

Proverbs 22:3: "A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." Having said that, even if you plant a vegetable garden, there is no guarantee that marauding locusts (or soldiers, for that matter) will not come and steal away your produce. The Proverbs 31 woman demonstrates that we can materially affect our circumstances (with God's approval) but ultimately, all provision is determined by God--and for that, we must trust Him, no matter what happens.

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In the Greek, there is one old man, Adam -and we are all Adam- and one New Man -The Christ come in human flesh of the New Creation -Israel as to His "kind", named so by the Father, as Isaiah 49 plainly states.

And unfortunately for you, the Nicene Creed states that Jesus is man just like us.

Therefore, your argument is contrary to the Nicene Creed.

That ends this debate.

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That is not Bible doctrine and is dangerous doctrine, for if the nature of the New Man is the Adam nature, which is the corrupt nature, then there is no Salvation, for Adam is forever unclean as to his nature, since the fall, and no man or woman born of Adam has life in them, and must be born of the Living Spirit -of Christ- to be made new in nature.

1. It is Biblical because the same word is used in the Septuagint as in the NT. Don't believe me? Look it up:

Genesis 1 Greek OT: Septuagint with Diacritics <---Genesis 1 in Greek, the same Bible the Early Church used and what Jesus and the NT authors quoted from. Note where man or humanity is mentioned and compare that to this: Matthew 25 (Blue Letter Bible: NASB - New American Standard Bible). Same word in Greek.

Therefore, your contention that it is unbiblical is false because it is found right in the Bible.

2. The Nicene Creed is entirely Biblical and it is the Statement of Faith here on CF. No theology that contradicts it may be promoted in the Christian-only sections, which includes Eschatology, General Theology, etc. Your...unique...ideas are clearly unbiblical and disagree with the Creed.

And as for the Nicene Creed, look what it says when it mentions men or humanity: &#964;&#8056;&#957; &#948;&#953;' &#7969;&#956;&#8118;&#962; &#964;&#959;&#8058;&#962; &#7936;&#957;&#952;&#961;&#974;&#960;&#959;&#965;&#962; &#954;&#945;&#8054; &#948;&#953;&#8048; &#964;&#8052;&#957; &#7969;&#956;&#949;&#964;&#941;&#961;&#945;&#957; &#963;&#969;&#964;&#951;&#961;&#943;&#945;&#957; &#954;&#945;&#964;&#949;&#955;&#952;&#972;&#957;&#964;&#945; &#7952;&#954; &#964;&#8182;&#957; &#959;&#8016;&#961;&#945;&#957;&#8182;&#957; &#954;&#945;&#8054; &#963;&#945;&#961;&#954;&#969;&#952;&#941;&#957;&#964;&#945; &#7952;&#954; &#960;&#957;&#949;&#973;&#956;&#945;&#964;&#959;&#962; &#7937;&#947;&#943;&#959;&#965; &#954;&#945;&#8054; &#924;&#945;&#961;&#943;&#945;&#962; &#964;&#8134;&#962; &#960;&#945;&#961;&#952;&#941;&#957;&#959;&#965; &#954;&#945;&#8054; &#7952;&#957;&#945;&#957;&#952;&#961;&#969;&#960;&#942;&#963;&#945;&#957;&#964;&#945;,

It clearly says Jesus became man, like us, like Adam and Eve.

There is absolutely no possible counter argument here.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How many times will you lie about what I say which the Word says, when I use the Word to paste it?
The human being named Adam is cursed, dead, no life, corrupt, not able to get back to Eden, and not a son of God since the fall,
repeat:
The human being named Adam is cursed, dead, no life, corrupt, not able to get back to Eden, and not a son of God since the fall,

No Adam seed/offspring can redeem himself, much less a brother, for no Adam can approach the Glory with any offering of value, for bringing the offering in an unclean vessel pollutes the offering -as Haggai chapter 2 states:

therefore, the Seed of the Woman [Zion above is the Woman whose seed the New Man is] is come in human being flesh =the promised Seed of the Woman is come in flesh; the promised Seed of the Woman is come in human being flesh.
Repeat for the slow to hear:

Without hope, in Adam, we were dead, cast down, shut out, and yet, there was the promise of the Seed of the Woman who would come and defeat the serpent and restore all things in His own New Man name, in which name the righteous/elect are saved.

Repeat: Without hope, in Adam, we were dead, cast down, shut out, and yet, there was the promise of the Seed of the Woman who would come and defeat the serpent and restore all things in His own New Man name, in which name the righteous/elect are saved.

No man is saved in the Adam name, for Adam cannot approach the Glory.

Repeat: no man is saved in the Adam name, for Adam cannot approach the Glory.
The human being who is the created flesh brother of Adam, and who is God manifest in that flesh, is come as the Savior of the Adam kin.

Repeat: the human being who is the created flesh brother of Adam, who is God manifest in flesh, is come as the Savior of the Adam kin.

-the human being who is the flesh brother -the human being who is the created flesh brother to Adam- is not an Adam, but is The New Man, Israel; the Firstborn Son of God, and of earth,

The first man, the Adam, son of God, is dead, cast down, not able to bear the Glory, and not able to redeem Himself.

We are the Adam seed, from below.
He is the New Man, called Israel, from above.

We cannot be saved in the Adam name. He is not an Adam.
He saves the ones who come to Him, in His own New Man name; by His own New Man creation human being blood of Atonement.

He is our Kinsman, and that word, Kinsman, is the same as Redeemer, and that word is what YHWH calls Himself through the OT.

YHWH the Redeemer is come in flesh, in the person of God the Word, and Adam was made in His own image, and fell.

He is come in that same image that Adam was made in, as Romans 5:14 states. Adam was made in His image, which was to come, but Adam fell, and lost the Glory: therefore,
He came incarnate and is incarnate in the same flesh, still;

He came incarnate, and is yet incarnate;

He came incarnate, and is incarnate.

He is fully human.
He is fully YHWH,

for all the fullness of the Godhead dwells in Him fully.

and He is incarnate still, in the same body of flesh which was not corruptible when He departed it with our sins, to bear them away, to Azazel, who was chained in Sheol.

His body is our True Mercy Seat while it hung on the cross, sprinkled with the blood of atonement, and dead. Moses typed it as solid gold.

His body is the True Mercy Seat. His body is not an Adam body. The Adam body is the body of death. The Adam nature is the sin nature. Adam is not a son of God of the human being kind since the fall.

No Adam could atone for any Adam.

His body was not corrupt, did not become corrupt, and could never corrupt,

for He had no sin in Him, though He was tempted the same, in all points, as we in Adam are, yet He was without sin, and no corruption could enter into His New Man flesh of creation because He did not sin, as His brother Adam did.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PaladinValer

Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How many times will you lie about what I say which the Word says, when I use the Word to paste it?

<snips the rest>

1. The Bible isn't the Word; Jesus is. I don't particularly answer to idolatry.
2. I gave you the Holy Writ in Septuagint Greek, which is the translation Jesus quoted from and the Church used. I also gave you the Creed in the same Greek in which it was originally written in. I showed you exactly how your theology is in contradiction based on the same Greek word used.
3. Repeating yourself doesn't change a thing since it is all defeated already.

Your argument is null and void.

I really wish the Nicene Creed would come into greater prominence like it was before here... :sigh:

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟218,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is not Bible doctrine and is dangerous doctrine
You are here disagreeing with the confession of the Church for nigh on 2000 years. Dang, I never spoke to a real heresiarch before! Can I have your autograph?

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I do too. Well, I think it's pretty well acknowledged in most of CF, but here in Eschatology this place is completely unregulated anarchy, like Tombstone.

Eschatology always has been unruly even when I started posting here nigh 10 years ago...

Perhaps I should do something I'd never truly do and bump my pro-Nicene Creed thread from the depths in GT. I'd say it is needed again...

Jipsah said:
You are here disagreeing with the confession of the Church for nigh on 2000 years. Dang, I never spoke to a real heresiarch before! Can I have your autograph?

Heh...been too many of them here on CF even in the last year; the signature wouldn't be worth much. :p

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Perhaps I should do something I'd never truly do and bump my pro-Nicene Creed thread from the depths in GT. I'd say it is needed again...

Heck why not, LLOJ bumps his threads all the time, haha. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Barraco

Jun 24, 2004
Minot, ND
Visit site
✟24,057.00
Faith
Christian
Yet, that is the heart of the issue here.

Eschatology is the theology of the End times. A person's view of how things will end is profoundly influenced by his or her type of millennialism, be it a-, pre-, or post-. The idea of prophecies such as those given is predominately a premillennial position because it is a main teaching of that eschatological position.

I don't like to use big words unless I have to. Any kind of millenialism requires a doctrine or some guided thought. I don't like that idea because it forces me to act within the confines of interpretations that not all eschatologists even agree with. So to throw words about or cram interpreters into a category with its set methods doesn't really jive with me. Instead of saying premillennial, I'm just going to say that I believe Christ hasn't returned yet. Since Revelation shows that the Millennial Reign of Christ begins once He returns, then I don't feel like there is any more reason to beat this topic up.

When you defeat the head of a dragon, the rest of the body dies with it.
Note taken.

I think you are taking this a bit too personally...
Maybe. I don't take kindly to overaggressive bloggers. They say what they want and how they want it, but then tell their readers that they are just too sensitive. I'll try to just assume that this is business as usual.

Bullocks! The Roman Empire was Christian! The Arian Goths attacked a Nicene orthodox Christian people! The churches were looted, the clergy faced starvation and disease from the seige...good grief! How the heck can you with any honesty say "Christians were spared"? At that was only the Sack of 410!
The Ostrogoths were Arians, but they weren't the ones that sacked Rome in 410. That was the Vandals. The Ostrogoths didn't become a problem until the 6th century CE, when Emperor Justinian was called to put an end to the Ostrogoth turbulence, which was only partly successful. Rome was constantly the scene of starvation, disease, and siege. But the Roman bishop acted in faith and spared the Roman Church from utter destruction (with the help of God, of course). When the Franks (among whom was Clovis) conquered Western Gaul, it was God that gave them victory (I believe) and gave the Roman Church an opportunity to spread the Gospel all over the world.

Bruce Shelley is a noted Evangelical Protestant who, it seems, has influenced his writings with his disdain of anything "Catholic," so I'm not surprised...
I didn't get that from his writings, and something tells me that you didn't read the book.
Qualben's book it appears was originally published in the 40's and only recently reprinted in soft-binding. I have a feeling you misread or misinterpreted what he had to say.
Qualben was more critical of the Roman Church that Shelley was, from what I read.

I know about what St. Leo did. Unfortunately, while his influence did severely reduce violence and destruction, he didn't prevent the sack.
You seemed convinced that the sack was detrimental to the Roman Church. If you recall the message to Laodicea in Revelation 3, Christ told the church to purchase gold refined in the fire, which was not literal gold. Christ wanted the Laodicean Church to trust in Him even if they became poor, miserable, blind, and naked. The Roman bishops did trust God and it was evident that God was on their side. It was their trust in God that preserved the Roman Church during those Dark Ages.

Except that Rome was still in existence, just not its former grand glory. In fact, Clovis was a Roman official.

Clovis was a Roman official, but a Frankish King. With him, the Franks, whom took over Western Gaul by 800 CE, were able to spread and secure Christianity all over the once destroyed Roman Empire. That's pretty big. If you take God out of all these deeds, then what did the Christians have as guidance and encouragement? You said it yourself, times were really hard.

Prophesy or prediction based on lies should never have any weight bestowed upon them nor should they ever be taken seriously. Never. This is how conspiracy theories are born.

Lets rehash then. Isaiah said that Jerusalem would be destroyed, and he was stuffed in a log and sawed in half. Jeremiah said the same thing, and he was stuffed in a hole. Those were outrageous things to say at that time.

Jesus said that the Law of was not necessary for salvation and that the temple would be destroyed...and He was handed over by the religious leaders of His time and crucified by the Romans. The Jews were exiled in 70 CE and didn't own any land there until 1948 and 1967.

The Bible is clear about how to handle false prophets. It said to wait to see if what they said came true. If it did, then the miracle would bring credit to what they said. It didn't say slander or discredit, for not even the archangel Michael slandered Satan but said, "The Lord rebuke you."

It is the habit of too many Christians to make Christianity unappealing because they let their tongues go loose like it is their right to do so.

Reactions: yeshuasavedme
Upvote 0

Jamesja

Dec 29, 2011
colorado, usa
✟15,397.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
This is my little thought on prophecy.

The main point of prophecy is not to foretell the future but to bolster our faith in God.

When things seem out of control we can go to the Word and find that God knew it was coming. Even though to us it seems wrong, somehow, it is still Gods will and he is in control.

Reactions: yeshuasavedme
Upvote 0

Tzaousios

Αυγουστινιανικός Χριστιανός
Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟19,229.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No man is saved in the Adam name, for Adam cannot approach the Glory.

Repeat: no man is saved in the Adam name, for Adam cannot approach the Glory.
The human being who is the created flesh brother of Adam, and who is God manifest in that flesh, is come as the Savior of the Adam kin.

Repeat: the human being who is the created flesh brother of Adam, who is God manifest in flesh, is come as the Savior of the Adam kin.

Why was Enoch-Metatron permitted to approach the Glory of the Lord? Did he get a free pass that Jesus of the womb and flesh of Mary did not?

Upvote 0