US
✟1,095,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Good. "Aionios" in Matthew 25:46 means eternal./everlasting.
Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. "Kolasis" the word translated "punishment" means punishment NOT "correction."
1 John 4:18
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment.[κολασιν/kolasin] He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
There is no "correction" in "kolasin" The one who has kolasin is not made perfect.

How is any of this relevant to the OP?

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So God the Father has a wife, and God the Son has a bride. Since I am not positive, I will leave it to the Lord to reveal more details on this.

Well it is in His Word! In the OT Jehovah the Father married Israel with the Mosaic covenant., He also divorced the nation and also prophesied to remarry the nation.

Now in the NT the church (comprised of Israel and Gentiles) is the fiance' of Jesus and we will celebrate our wedding to Him in Heaven as described in REv. 19.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like Paul; but I don't have a covenant with him; and he's not my Messiah. Personally, I haven't seen Paul contradict YHWH, nor Yahshua; but if I ever do, you can guess who I'll pick.

(CLV) Hb 8:10
"For this is the covenant which I shall be covenanting with the house of Israel after those days," the Lord is saying: "Imparting My laws to their comprehension, On their hearts, also, shall I be inscribing them, And I shall be to them for a God, And they shall be to Me for a people.

(CLV) Mt 15:24
Now He, [Yahshua] answering, said, "I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Well as Paul was called to be the Apostle to the Gentiles, I see why you don't pay much attnetion to hsi Epistles. But He did not contradict Yahweh, or Jesus. He has shown what the purpose of the Mosaic Law was, that it could never save nor make anyone righteous before God (its purpose was the opposite)

And yes, Jesus was sent just to the lost sheep fo Israel, until the nation through their leadership rejected His Messiahship on the basis of demon possession as written in Matt. 12. Then Jesus took the Apostles and prepared them to build the mystery unknown in the old Testament- the church which would be composed of Jews and Gentiles equally!

You will notice now here is there a command on gentiles to adhere to the Mosaic Law since th echurch was born! Israelis may keep the law- but if they are saved, they know the Law does not save nor make them righteous! Jesus does both!

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah you misunderstand!

Israe knew a Messiah was coming! God gave Him the name Jehoshua (Jesus) and Israel didn't know that was his name! They knew a Messiah was coming but didn't know which individual it would be until Jesus was born! That is all I am saying! You are creating a tempest in a teaspoon.

The rebellious ones of Israel did not know Him. The Patriarchs which He appeared to don't count.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well it is in His Word! In the OT Jehovah the Father married Israel with the Mosaic covenant., He also divorced the nation and also prophesied to remarry the nation.

YHWH isn't remarrying she who turned to harlotry. That is against Torah. YHWH's son is marrying her pure offspring.

Now in the NT the church (comprised of Israel and Gentiles)

No it's not.

Ephesians 2

11 Wherefore, remember that once you, the nations (Gentiles) in flesh - who are termed 'Uncircumcision' by those termed 'Circumcision,' in flesh, made by hands -"

Not anymore!

12 that you were, in that era, apart from Christ, being alienated from the citizenship of Israel, and guests of the promise covenants, having no expectation, and without God in the world."

Not anymore! Hmmm...covenants, plural.

13 Yet now, in Christ Jesus, you, who once are far off, are become near by the blood of Christ."

Citizens of Israel.

"For this is the covenant which I shall be covenanting with the house of Israel after those days," the Lord is saying: "Imparting My laws to their comprehension, On their hearts, also, shall I be inscribing them, And I shall be to them for a God, And they shall be to Me for a people.

14 For He is our Peace, Who makes both one, and razes the central wall of the barrier"

No difference between those who were born into the false dogma of Judaism, and those who were born into the false teaching of Paganism. All of those in Yahshua are in the truth of YHWH's perfect Torah.

15 (the enmity in His flesh), nullifying the law of precepts in decrees, (dogma, Talmud) that He should be creating the two, in Himself, into one new humanity, making peace;"

Israel!

Now He, answering, said, "I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

16 and should be reconciling both in one body to God through the cross, killing the enmity in it."

(CLV) Num 15:15
As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you. It shall be an eonian (FOREVER) statute throughout your generations. Like you so shall the sojourner be before Yahweh.

17 And, coming, He brings the evangel of peace to you, those afar, and peace to those near, 18 for through Him we both have had access, in one spirit, to the Father." 19 Consequently, then, no longer are you guests and sojourners, but are fellow-citizens of the saints and belong to God's family,

(CLV) Num 15:16
One law and one custom, it shall come to be for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you.

(CLV) Ex 12:49
One law shall there be for both the native and for the sojourner sojourning in your midst.

(CLV) Lv 24:22
The same judgment shall you come to have; for the sojourner as well as the native shall it be: for I, Yahweh, am your Elohim.

(CLV) Num 15:29
For the native among the sons of Israel and for the sojourner sojourning in their midst, one law shall apply for you, to anyone doing it through inadvertence.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well as Paul was called to be the Apostle to the Gentiles, I see why you don't pay much attnetion to hsi Epistles.

Here is one of Paul's epistles that I have recently given some attention:

Ephesians 2

11 Wherefore, remember that once you, the nations (Gentiles) in flesh - who are termed 'Uncircumcision' by those termed 'Circumcision,' in flesh, made by hands -"

Not anymore!

12 that you were, in that era, apart from Christ, being alienated from the citizenship of Israel, and guests of the promise covenants, having no expectation, and without God in the world."

13 Yet now, in Christ Jesus, you, who once are far off, are become near by the blood of Christ."

Citizens of Israel.

14 For He is our Peace, Who makes both one, and razes the central wall of the barrier"

No difference between those who were born into the false dogma of Judaism, and those who were born into the false teaching of Paganism. All of those in Yahshua are in the truth of YHWH's perfect Torah.

15 (the enmity in His flesh), nullifying the law of precepts in decrees, (dogma, Talmud) that He should be creating the two, in Himself, into one new humanity, making peace;"

Israel!

Now He, answering, said, "I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

16 and should be reconciling both in one body to God through the cross, killing the enmity in it."

(CLV) Num 15:15
As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you. It shall be an eonian (FOREVER) statute throughout your generations. Like you so shall the sojourner be before Yahweh.

17 And, coming, He brings the evangel of peace to you, those afar, and peace to those near, 18 for through Him we both have had access, in one spirit, to the Father." 19 Consequently, then, no longer are you guests and sojourners, but are fellow-citizens of the saints and belong to God's family,

(CLV) Num 15:16
One law and one custom, it shall come to be for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you.

(CLV) Ex 12:49
One law shall there be for both the native and for the sojourner sojourning in your midst.

(CLV) Lv 24:22
The same judgment shall you come to have; for the sojourner as well as the native shall it be: for I, Yahweh, am your Elohim.

(CLV) Num 15:29
For the native among the sons of Israel and for the sojourner sojourning in their midst, one law shall apply for you, to anyone doing it through inadvertence.

I've read over many of Paul's Epistles with great care. If you would like me to explain any of his other letters; send me a PM; and I'll be happy to go over them with you.

Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18 “Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,’[a] and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’

“All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
YHWH isn't remarrying she who turned to harlotry. That is against Torah. YHWH's son is marrying her pure offspring.

His word says he will, that is good enough for me!

1. Jer. 31:31-34 (the church partakes of this but does not take over this covenant God made with the nation of Israel)
2. Ez. 16:60-63
3. Is. 54:1-8
4. Is. 62:4-5
5. Ho. 2:14-23

Here is one of Paul's epistles that I have recently given some attention:

Ephesians 2

Not anymore!

Citizens of Israel.

I agree with this! We become near, but not Israel!

You cannot forget this:

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Jew and Gentile are on in Christ! But OT saints are not in Christ! They are saved, but not part of the body of Christ!

These are distinctions for the millenial kingdom, but for eternity, we do not know what is in store for all of Gods people.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And not one of them knew He was to be Jehoshua ben Jusef.

If you believe that then it means you have to 'deny' what Jesus said in John 8 that Abraham saw His day, and rejoiced. You then place your belief in alignment with those Jews...

John 8:56-58
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto Him, "Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast Thou seen Abraham?"

58 Jesus said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."
KJV

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you believe that then it means you have to 'deny' what Jesus said in John 8 that Abraham saw His day, and rejoiced. You then place your belief in alignment with those Jews...

John 8:56-58
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto Him, "Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast Thou seen Abraham?"

58 Jesus said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."
KJV

Yes , but now prove that Abraham knew Him by the name Jehoshua ben Jusef and not yahweh or the angel of the Lord of elohim!

I am simply talking about His name given by God at His birth!

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes , but now prove that Abraham knew Him by the name Jehoshua ben Jusef and not yahweh or the angel of the Lord of elohim!

I am simply talking about His name given by God at His birth!

I already showed the meaning of Jesus' name in connection with The Father's name. Not going to play that game with you again. You obviously don't believe it because it's not in the original Hebrew.

That is one of the orthodox Jew's problems they got from 7th century Kabbalah traditions, wrongly treating Hebrews letters and words formed from magical Kabbalah formulas, thinking of them as words of power. This is one of the reasons why orthodox Jews don't say God's name in public, i.e., because of the mystic relation from Kabbalah teaching.

Well when one says Jesus Christ, they are saying 'God's Anointed Saviour', in English. It means the SAME thing in English just as it does in Hebrew.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I already showed the meaning of Jesus' name in connection with The Father's name. Not going to play that game with you again. You obviously don't believe it because it's not in the original Hebrew.

That is one of the orthodox Jew's problems they got from 7th century Kabbalah traditions, wrongly treating Hebrews letters and words formed from magical Kabbalah formulas, thinking of them as words of power. This is one of the reasons why orthodox Jews don't say God's name in public, i.e., because of the mystic relation from Kabbalah teaching.

Well when one says Jesus Christ, they are saying 'God's Anointed Saviour', in English. It means the SAME thing in English just as it does in Hebrew.

Wrong! And Jesus Christ is not HIs name!

His name is Yehoshua ben Jusef! and Yehoshua (Joshua properly) means God is salvation!

Messiah (Christos) means the anointed! But that is a title and not His name!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wrong! And Jesus Christ is not HIs name!

His name is Yehoshua ben Jusef! and Yehoshua (Joshua properly) means God is salvation!

Messiah (Christos) means the anointed! But that is a title and not His name!

You keep denying, and then you affirm what I showed! How silly.

Jesus = Iesous (Greek) = Yehoshua (Hebrew) = Yah is Salvation.

So when one says JESUS, with the word Christ (Anointed, which is what Messiah also means), one IS... SAYING 'YHVH'S ANOINTED SAVIOUR'.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You keep denying, and then you affirm what I showed! How silly.

Jesus = Iesous (Greek) = Yehoshua (Hebrew) = Yah is Salvation.

So when one says JESUS, with the word Christ (Anointed, which is what Messiah also means), one IS... SAYING 'YHVH'S ANOINTED SAVIOUR'.

But MOses, Noah, Adam did not know Jesus )jehoshua) as messiah until He was revealed! Nor did the rest of OT Israel. JOhn the Baptist certainly didn't until His Baptism. They knew a Savior was coming, but Jesus didn't live and walk with Israel from OT past until He was born.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But MOses, Noah, Adam did not know Jesus )jehoshua) as messiah until He was revealed!

Balderdash. You haven't understand how Jesus is a High Priest forever after the order of Melchizedek. Melchizedek met Abraham and blessed him, and offered him bread and wine. Abraham tithed to Melchizedek. Jesus was... Melchizedek (Hebrews 7). Enoch, the 7th from Adam, prophesied of Jesus' 2nd coming with ten thousands of His saints (Jude 1).

Nor did the rest of OT Israel. JOhn the Baptist certainly didn't until His Baptism. They knew a Savior was coming, but Jesus didn't live and walk with Israel from OT past until He was born.

Per Luke 1, when Mary saluted to her cousin Elizabeth, John the Baptist who was in Elizabeth's womb LEPT.

Luke 1:39-44
39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
KJV

So who are you to say John the Baptist didn't know about Jesus, even BEFORE they were born???

And per Apostle Paul...

1 Cor 10:1-4
10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

KJV

Jesus is NOT some separate person from The Christ (Messiah). Another name for Jesus, given via Isaiah, is Immanuel, which means 'God with us'.

JESUS IS GOD.

This is also why when Philip asked Jesus to just show us The Father and it will suffice, Jesus told him that He had been with him all this time and he hadn't known Him? Jesus told him if he'd seen Him, he had seen The Father (John 14:9).

Hebrews 1 tells us Jesus is the 'express image' of His person.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Balderdash. You haven't understand how Jesus is a High Priest forever after the order of Melchizedek. Melchizedek met Abraham and blessed him, and offered him bread and wine. Abraham tithed to Melchizedek. Jesus was... Melchizedek (Hebrews 7). Enoch, the 7th from Adam, prophesied of Jesus' 2nd coming with ten thousands of His saints (Jude 1).

Per Luke 1, when Mary saluted to her cousin Elizabeth, John the Baptist who was in Elizabeth's womb LEPT.

Luke 1:39-44
39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
KJV

So who are you to say John the Baptist didn't know about Jesus, even BEFORE they were born???

And per Apostle Paul...

1 Cor 10:1-4
10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

KJV

Jesus is NOT some separate person from The Christ (Messiah). Another name for Jesus, given via Isaiah, is Immanuel, which means 'God with us'.

JESUS IS GOD.

This is also why when Philip asked Jesus to just show us The Father and it will suffice, Jesus told him that He had been with him all this time and he hadn't known Him? Jesus told him if he'd seen Him, he had seen The Father (John 14:9).

Hebrews 1 tells us Jesus is the 'express image' of His person.

And as I have repeatedly said- they knew Him as Jehovah or Jehovah Sabaoth, or the Angel of the Lord- but not as Jehoshua ben Jusef- the God-man who emptied Himself and took upon the form of a servant!

Elizabeth knew Mary's baby was teh Messiah, so didn't Joseph, and the the old man was given a revelation of who Jesus was, but He was not revealed to israel until after His Baptism!

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And as I have repeatedly said- they knew Him as Jehovah or Jehovah Sabaoth, or the Angel of the Lord- but not as Jehoshua ben Jusef- the God-man who emptied Himself and took upon the form of a servant!

Elizabeth knew Mary's baby was teh Messiah, so didn't Joseph, and the the old man was given a revelation of who Jesus was, but He was not revealed to israel until after His Baptism!

You simply have not understood this...

Heb 13:8
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
KJV

You're wrongly trying to separate the 'man' Jesus from GOD The Son. Jesus Christ has been forever, as written in that verse, and also as I have already shown you.

Upvote 0