✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Are you in whom’s hands?

• “*My transgressions were bound into a yoke*; by his hand they were fastened together; they were set upon my neck; he caused my strength to fail; the Lord gave me into the *hands of those whom I cannot withstand*.” (Lamentations 1.14).

When Israel sinned, the Creator gave them into the hands of powerful foes. At first, it seems to us very harsh to be undergone to the yoke of the enemies. Nevertheless, take heed that the true weigh that we carry isn’t the charge imposed by our adversaries, but our sins. Mainly when we are in the hands of the Creator and we fall:

• “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” (Hebrew 10.28,29).

The worst thing that exist is to be a branch in the True Vine and don’t bring forth fruits (John 15.2).

It comes the question; why someone would think to have other gods in the presence of Jesus (contradicting Exodus 20.3)? What is it better: to be dependent only on Jesus or to hang on material things or people? Without Jesus we are slaved of our desires, what lead us to enslave or give in to the serfdom of the enemies.

Notwithstanding, this doesn’t need to carry on thus. Despite our sins, Jesus keep on loving us:

• “Can a woman forget her suckling child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet *I will not forget you*. Behold, I have carved you on the palms of My hands; your walls are forever before Me.” (Isaiah 49.15,16).

So, in case we fall from grace of Christ, let’s rue from our sin, convert to Jesus and His will for us and He will catch us in His hands (Luke 15.5), what will allow us to have a nice day following Him. Recall: nobody can pluck us out of His hand: only we can fall out of it:

• “And I give to them eternal life, and they shall never ever perish, and not anyone shall pluck them out of My hand. My Father who gave them to me is greater than all, and no one is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand.” (John 10.28,29).

: