• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Are you feeling hopeless in these days of troubles ?

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After all the battles and efforts, you are unable to do what is expected of you?

Or perhaps you have no strength and feeling poorly ? or even a hopeless case, spiritually; the chains of sin are getting tighter.

Can you still hear the steadfast love of God ? Can you still believe that God know the way that you should go?

God is love.

In love He ( God ) predestined us for adoption to Himself as sons and daughters through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His will, to the praise of His glorious grace, with which He has blessed us in the Beloved ( Jesus Christ ).-Ephesians 1:5-6

Yes, God the Father love us through Jesus Christ !

Yes, God the Father in His love, has planned for every area of our life, including our weakness and inability !

Yes, God the Father in His love, allows us to suffer for our bondage !

Yes, through this breaking process, God The Father‘s purpose strengthen the new man in us, in order that, we be conformed to the image of His Son.

As Jesus have said before:
For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake ( Christ’s sake) will find it. -Matthew 16:25

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? -Matthew 16:26

For the Son of Man ( Jesus ) is going to come with his angels in the glory of His Father, and then He ( Jesus) will repay each person according to what he has done. -Matthew 16:27

Do we lose our life for our sake or for Christ’s sake?

It is time that we live for Christ’s sake

When we are feeling hopeless?
Do we feel pressed down?
Are we groaning silently ? Do something heavy weigh us down? Do we feel dry in these times of trouble?

Similarly, David have written this in psalm:

For when I ( David ) kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. -Psalms 32:3
For day and night Your hand ( God the Father’s hand ) was heavy upon me;
my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer. Selah ( Pause to reflect) -Psalms 32:4

What David have done to get out this situation? David prays:

I acknowledged my sin to You( God the Lord),
and I did not cover my iniquity;
I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD ( the Lord Jesus Christ)," and You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah -Psalms 32:5

What answer David find ?

Therefore let everyone who is godly offer prayer to You (God) at a time when You ( God) may be found;
surely in the rush of great waters ( troubled waters),
they shall not reach him. -Psalms 32:6

What David confess about this spiritual experience?

You ( God ) are a hiding place for me; You ( God ) will keep me from distress;

You ( God ) surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah -Psalms 32:7

What God the Holy Spirit have said:

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with My eye upon you. -Psalms 32:8
Be not like a horse or a mule, without understanding, which must be curbed with bit and bridle, or it will not stay near you. -Psalms 32:9
Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts in the LORD. -Psalms 32:10

Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart! -Psalms 32:11

Yes, indeed God the Holy Spirit have spoken about His steadfast love that we may hear!

Yes, God the Holy Spirit have instructed and teach us in the way we should go !

Also, David reaffirm this:

Good and upright is the LORD; therefore He ( the Lord Jesus Christ) instructs sinners in the way. -Psalms 25:8
He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble His way. -Psalms 25:9
All the paths of the LORD are steadfast love and faithfulness,
for those who keep His covenant and his testimonies. -Psalms 25:10
For your name's sake, O LORD, pardon my guilt, for it is great. -Psalms 25:11

Have we humbled ourselves before the Lord Jesus Christ for acknowledging our sins everyday ?

Have we keep His covenant of love and goodness ?

Have we kept in our hearts what He have testified ( said ) ?

Have we seeked out God’s mercy?

What David do when he felt oppressed and the troubles of his heart are growing:

My eyes are ever toward the LORD, for he will pluck my feet out of the net. -Psalms 25:15
The troubles of my heart are enlarged; bring me out of my distresses. -Psalms 25:17
Consider my affliction and my trouble, and forgive all my sins. -Psalms 25:18
Consider how many are my foes, and with what violent hatred they hate me. -Psalms 25:19

Oh, guard my soul, and deliver me! Let me not be put to shame, for I take refuge in you. -Psalms 25:20

Yes, when our eyes are ever toward the Lord, that is, when our desire rest on our Lord Jesus Christ,

Yes, our Lord Jesus Christ preserve us in perfect peace.

Yes, our foes are many, like the evil spirit of The Valley, the evil spirit of oppression, the evil spirit of hate, anger, shame, guilt, bitterness, rejection, etc.

This is what we are encouraged to do:

Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. -Ephesians 6:13

Yes, we need to take up the whole armor of God that we may be able to withstand in the evil day, having done all,

to stand firm in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that He forgive our sins

and yes, we trust in the power of His name, that His steadfast love surround us every day

and yes, in the power of Jesus Christ’s name, we push down our foes.-Psalms 44:5

Yes, we trust in His holy name:
In the power of Jesus Christ’s name,
we push down the evil spirit of the valley, evil spirit of oppression, hate, anger, shame, guilt, bitterness and rejection.

Yes, when we resist our enemies, the enemies shall flee.

For we have been admonished:

To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul. -Psalms 25:1
O my God, in you I trust;
let me not be put to shame;
let not my enemies exult over me. -Psalms 25:2

No one waiting for You ( Lord Jesus Christ) will be disgraced;

Disgrace awaits those who break faith for no reason.-Psalm 25:3

Therefore, it is important to keep our faith when we felt times of despondency;

For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world.

And this is the victory that has overcome the world'our faith ( in our Lord Jesus Christ). -1 John 5:4

O my Strength, I will watch for you, for You, O God, are my fortress.
My God in His steadfast love will meet me;
God will let me look in triumph on my enemies.-Psalm 59:9-10

To God be the glory forever.
Amen

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May the sharing of our faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ.

May God strengthen you !
Hallelujah

You know my dear brother i found this awesome song. It is about us going Home all together in the love of Christ. i love these people, they also love Jesus and sing great songs about Him.Never want to be stuck in those cages again. All praise to Jesus.

Enjoy

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know my dear brother i found this awesome song. It is about us going Home all together in the love of Christ. i love these people, they also love Jesus and sing great songs about Him.Never want to be stuck in those cages again. All praise to Jesus.

Enjoy
Beloved one, I heard the song twice one you sent me and another I look up for the lyrics to perceive clearer what has been sung.
I like the song, that the sensation that gave you a release from tension into freedom.
I am glad to know from you, that they love God. Yes, we should not be stuck in cages. But many have not perceived that they have been set free.

For we heard :
He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death,
And broke their chains in pieces.
Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭107:14-15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, indeed our Lord broke our chains in pieces so we should perceive His wonderful works.

What wonderful works, I speak of. This is what we have heard:
“But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:39‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, many have not been persuaded to believe to the saving of the soul !

Many still in cages ! They are still guilty, even after they have asked for forgiveness and released for forgiveness to others according to the condition that Jesus said in Matthew 6:14-15.

The chains of guilty held many still in cages. They have not perceived the truth.
A pastor shared me this truth:
Guilt cannot be in two places.
Either it is on Him or is on you.
If it’s on you, and you bear it. It cannot be on Him.
Then it’s on Him, it cannot be on you.
Where guilt is, there is no restoration.
If the guilt is on Him, then restoration is on you.
If He took away your guilt, then restoration is coming your way.

So those who were held in guilt, should perceive that Jesus Christ have bore for them. How? Follow David’s example.

David, praying this prayer :
“I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,” And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭32:5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Then, David perceived this and said this:
“Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭32:1-2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So we must believe after we prayed that we are blessed that our transgressions are forgiven and our sins are covered by the Lord’s blood. And believe that our Father, Lord of all does not impute iniquities to us and believe His Holy Spirit remember our sin no more.

How we should perceive the works of Christ. This is what we have heard:

“For the law (of Moses), having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Though the law of Moses, we consider as having a shadow, not not the very image of the things — let us perceive the good things to come through the Spirit, that we may perceive the perfect works of Christ!

So let us consider Leviticus 6:1-7 about guilt and restoration. It is better that you read the whole verses but I just quote a few verses.

“then it shall be, because he has sinned and is guilty, that he shall restore what he has stolen, or the thing which he has extorted, or what was delivered to him for safekeeping, or the lost thing which he found, or all that about which he has sworn falsely. He shall restore its full value, add one-fifth more to it, and give it to whomever it belongs, on the day of his trespass offering.”
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭6:4-5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Do you perceive the work of Christ ? That when we were guilty, our Lord restore its full value and add another 20% !

“And he shall bring his trespass offering to the Lord, a ram without blemish from the flock, with your valuation, as a trespass offering, to the priest. So the priest shall make atonement for him before the Lord, and he shall be forgiven for any one of these things that he may have done in which he trespasses.”
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭6:6-7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, do you perceive the love of Christ? Our Lord Jesus became the ram or lamb without blemish, this is the way He gave Himself for us — He loves us. Also our Lord is the High Priest according to the order of Melchizedek ( the power of endless life ), not the order of Aaron. Beloved one, where we can find a High Priest like Him!

For this is what we have heard:
“For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens;”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭7:26‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Let us thank our Heavenly Father who gave Christ as our High priest forever.

So beloved one, Lord Jesus Christ make atonement for us before the Lord, and we shall be forgiven for any one of these things that we may have done in which we trespasses.

So we should perceive that our guilt has borne on the cross, since He bore the guilt, the guilt cannot be on us. And believe that He restore us, for He made atonement for us — believe that after we pray and bless the Lord, that we have met the Lord’s condition to be restored. So we need to be persuaded in the heart or spirit that we are restored.

Beloved one, the enemy like to plant in our mind — what if you are not perfect !

Beloved one, we should resist that false image in our souls (minds/emotions/wills).

Beloved one, many have not perceived the works of Christ. So the more we perceive the works of Christ, we gain the Father’s counsel.

Beloved one, perceive what has been said:
“For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭7:28‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, are we not priests unto God through Christ. For the law ( of Moses) under Levitical priesthood appoints as high priests men who have weakness but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
Beloved one, are we not united in Christ? Then we are the sons in Christ Jesus, who has been perfected forever.

Consider what Jesus has said:

“Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:48‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Why many not believe that they shall be perfect, as their Father in Heaven is perfect?

Beloved one, may be we heard that many believe but waver. Why ?
Why they believe, what they believe, that didn’t stand ? It is because they have not believe what God believe, that will stand.

So let us believe what God believe, believe what God believe for us, that will STAND.

Beloved one, be persuaded to believe that the work of Christ—the redemption of our souls.

How? This is what we have heard:
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:5-6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, consider why this mind have to be mind on us — we were also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God.

Beloved one, this understanding has to be in our minds because with the words that Christ have spoken and also through His holy apostles —is working in us. That we need to perceive that we who were also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God —- for we were born of God. For the devil considered it to robbery for man to be equal to God.

What does it mean to be equal to God ?

Beloved one, didn’t we hear that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God in Romans 3:22-24 ? Yes, we heard.

Also we heard:
““Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭60:1‬ ‭NIV‬‬

So the glory of the Lord rises upon us, for Christ, our true light has come into our lives —do that mean that we no longer short of the glory of God ? through Christ, we will not be short of the glory of the Lord.

How we should perceive:
I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.”
‭‭John‬ ‭17:4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So we need to perceive the finished work of Christ! And glorify God.

Also this we have heard:
“Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?””
‭‭John‬ ‭11:40‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, how we should perceive that Christ have glorified the Father on the earth and that we would see the glory of God?

Beloved one, many still perceive that they are short of the glory of God because they didn’t believe that Christ’s finished work that Christ have glorified the Father on the earth. So what our Lord Jesus Christ expected of us is to believe His finished work that He has glorified the Father on the earth and that we should perceive the glory of God by believing.

So beloved one, to equal to God or Christ, is that we should believe as He believe and perceive as Christ perceive.

Beloved one, it is not that we should add more our own weight or own righteousness so that we have more glory of God so that we no longer be short of the glory of God.

For we heard:
“Dishonest scales are an abomination to the Lord, But a just weight is His delight.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Scale is for us to balance or to be equal to. How we are to be equal to God. Do we add scale of our own righteousness? No. But we submit to God’s righteousness through faith in Christ Jesus. For us to be equal to Christ,
only Christ’s weight of glory is the Father’s delight. For what Christ said — consider again:

Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?””
‭‭John‬ ‭11:40‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So to equal to Christ, whose Father’s just weight of glory is for us to believe and perceive the glory of Christ.

This is what apostle James talked about:

But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.”
‭‭James‬ ‭1:25‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, what the Father expected of us is that we look or perceive into the law of liberty, that is the gospel of Jesus Christ ( the whole New Testament), we are to perceive the faith and love that is in Christ — perceiving this, we perceive the glory of God.

Since we are in liberty, we are where the Spirit of God is, where His presence is.

Beloved one, let us believe the gospel of Jesus Christ we shall perceive that we are in the glory of God because we perceive Christ’s finished work, that He has redeemed our souls.
That is why we heard :
“Having one’s mind controlled by the old nature is death, but having one’s mind controlled by the Spirit is life and shalom.
‭‭Romans (Rom)‬ ‭8:6‬ ‭CJB‬‬

When our minds so filled with the the Spirit of the word of God, our minds/emotions/wills align with the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God ruled our minds, we perceive clearly that our souls have been redeemed. We perceived the finished work of Christ. Our minds gain the counsel of the Lord.

To God we give glory, praise, honor and thanksgiving through Christ.Hallelujah. Amen

• Winner
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When our minds so filled with the the Spirit of the word of God, our minds/emotions/wills align with the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God ruled our minds, we perceive clearly that our souls have been redeemed. We perceived the finished work of Christ. Our minds gain the counsel of the Lord.

Hallelujah! Maranatha! i hear you brother of mine. i love you brother , i know you also know Jesus Christ, He set you free from your sins as well. So good to meet you here. i have been waiting for years for someone to confess Jesus as i know Him to be as well. Isn't The Word made flesh the very BEST? To dine on Him! Isn't Jesus awesome?

All praise to Jesus!
Psalms 121
"I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,

the Maker of heaven and earth.
"

He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over you—
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forever more.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So beloved one, Lord Jesus Christ make atonement for us before the Lord, and we shall be forgiven for any one of these things that we may have done in which we trespasses.

How could we proceed otherwise? We both carry sinful flesh. i hate it. i can't wait to be delivered from this body of death. i long for Jesus. Do you want Jesus for all people? Because i do.

i don't want anyone to go to hell but the wicked who murdered our Lord, and us all in our God given good life, deceiving us to listen to them and follow them, bringing us our misery and desolation for all those years we dwelt in darkness, in our and our Lord's HELL.

“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.”

So true! The Spirit told me only this afternoon that Jesus was on His way to save us. All of Heaven is praying for us, The Word told me this as well. They are all watching on.

But please trust. JESUS not ME!

So many hurting ones. So much work to do.

Lets simply LOVE our Lord for deliverance, and share His love with everyone who wants it.

Peace.

Revelation 22:16-17
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

"The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
"

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is what all of us believers in Christ should do, seek in the living word to come true. i thought unity with Christ how can that be? i always end up getting Him wrong, there is sin in me, how can sinful flesh have unity with Christ's perfection? That seemed impossible to me. Then i discovered that if i sought after loving God in trinity, and my neighbour as i loved myself, this would become clear to me.

For each time Jesus delivered me from a sin, i loved Him more more as He delivered me from my enemies, after i received more of His love, i always saw more clearly the Way Jesus wanted to save me.

Soon i realised i had to learn to love true, like He did, that was why i kept misunderstanding the word before, because i had not loved Him, nor myself, nor my neighbour rightly, but was myself looking forward to all the things I would get when Jesus came.

My dear brother, Jesus utterly destroyed me thinking like that. His kingdom is for everyone who loves God and neighbour, no matter how long or short they have done that. For that is how our Lord Jesus is. Our salvation is already stored up for us in Heaven. Jesus did it all. All we have to do is repent, learn to love Him true, and our neighbour as well. so much loving to do, don't you reckon? So many people hurting. Especially those who don't know Jesus all that well.

Peace

Let's pray along with Jesus.

John 17
After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

“I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

“I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

“Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

“Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And he shall bring his trespass offering to the Lord, a ram without blemish from the flock, with your valuation, as a trespass offering, to the priest. So the priest shall make atonement for him before the Lord, and he shall be forgiven for any one of these things that he may have done in which he trespasses.”

Thank you very much for this Word. It came in very handy last night dying to untrue love in my heart.

Be blessed brother.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hallelujah! Maranatha! i hear you brother of mine. i love you brother , i know you also know Jesus Christ, He set you free from your sins as well. So good to meet you here. i have been waiting for years for someone to confess Jesus as i know Him to be as well. Isn't The Word made flesh the very BEST? To dine on Him! Isn't Jesus awesome?

All praise to Jesus!
Psalms 121
"I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
"

He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over you—
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forever more.
Beloved one, I am glad to be your brother. I love you, too. We are glad through the love of Christ, we know one another. We are thankful to Christ, that when we were without strength, Christ died for us. I do have the same longing like you. All these years we were waiting, are not in vain. Yes, the Word made flesh the best. Let us live according to His word. Believing in the Spirit that His word that gives life live in us. Yes, let us dine with Him as David perceive :
“So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.
Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.
When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches.
Because You have been my help,
Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
My soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand upholds me.
But those who seek my life, to destroy it, Shall go into the lower parts of the earth. They shall fall by the sword;
They shall be a portion for jackals. But the king shall rejoice in God;
Everyone who swears by Him shall glory;
But the mouth of those who speak lies shall be stopped.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭63:2-11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Yes, all praise be to the Lord.
You are loved, brother.
May God’s grace and peace be with you in every way.
To Him who sit on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing, honor, glory and power. Amen

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you want Jesus for all people? Because i do.
You know, I do, brother.
For we heard:
“And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Let us have the same longing as our Lord, for He is our Shepherd.

For we also heard:
“So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Feed My lambs.” He said to him again a second time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Tend My sheep.” He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.” Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep.”
‭‭John‬ ‭21:15-17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Let us through the love of Christ, feed the Lord’s lambs, tend His sheep, and feed His sheep.

For we have been exhorted by apostle Peter:

“The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed: Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; nor as being Lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭5:1-4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Let us whom apostle Peter exhorted as elders, for we are fellow witnesses of the sufferings of Christ when we heard holy apostles ministering to us and also believe that we are partakers of the glory that will be revealed in Christ Jesus.

Be assured, brother in Christ’s love, we will be strengthen to do what He has called us to do. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

To God be glory, honor, praise and thanksgiving through Christ. Amen

• Winner
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know, I do, brother.
For we heard:
“And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Let us have the same longing as our Lord, for He is our Shepherd.

For we also heard:
“So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Feed My lambs.” He said to him again a second time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Tend My sheep.” He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.” Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep.”
‭‭John‬ ‭21:15-17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Let us through the love of Christ, feed the Lord’s lambs, tend His sheep, and feed His sheep.

For we have been exhorted by apostle Peter:

“The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed: Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; nor as being Lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭5:1-4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Let us whom apostle Peter exhorted as elders, for we are fellow witnesses of the sufferings of Christ when we heard holy apostles ministering to us and also believe that we are partakers of the glory that will be revealed in Christ Jesus.

Be assured, brother in Christ’s love, we will be strengthen to do what He has called us to do. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

To God be glory, honor, praise and thanksgiving through Christ. Amen

My dear brother. i 'm so glad to know you. i love you. i have waited for you for years, my dear brother.

Jesus told me you are the other witness to His truth, i 'm sure you already know that.

i had a very hard time last night. satan attacking like mad. Your post was so incredible useful, i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Brother you are a free man. If Jesus tells you to minister on this site, please do so, but if He wants you to witness along side me, then come with me to Gab, i'm under then name Jeshu777.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is what all of us believers in Christ should do, seek in the living word to come true. i thought unity with Christ how can that be? i always end up getting Him wrong, there is sin in me, how can sinful flesh have unity with Christ's perfection? That seemed impossible to me. Then i discovered that if i sought after loving God in trinity, and my neighbour as i loved myself, this would become clear to me.

Beloved one, let me address the question that you have asked yourself though you have answered. Let me share what I perceive about unity with Christ. I believe many are concerned like you. They may ask how can that be ?

I perceive the grace of God through His promise !

For we heard:
“And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.””
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So we perceive the blessing to be united with Christ, when we are blessed in Abraham through promises.

This is what we have heard:
Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,” who is Christ.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So God made promises to Abraham and his Seed who is Christ.

For we also heard:
“For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:26-29‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, have you perceived layers of truth ! We have to lay this layer upon layer of truth and have them settled in our hearts or spirits to perceive this truth ! Just like a body ; has a layer of skin, layer of muscle, layer of ligaments, and other layers ! Then we perceive how united — the arm can move, feet move, and other members of the body move.

We are all one in Christ through faith.
For we heard :
“just as Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.
And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.”
So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:6-9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Just as Abraham believed God for what He promised, it was accounted that Abraham submit to God’s righteousness according to what He said to him. Having believed God’s righteousness, Abraham obtained faith. So we know that we are of faith are sons of Abraham, for we obtained faith by God’s righteousness and Savior Jesus Christ. Thus, we are of the faith blessed with believing Abraham. We are blessed with the promises of God.

How we are blessed ? This is what we have heard:

having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,”
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭1:23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So we take heed to obey what the word of God have said to be born again of incorruptible seed, through the word of God which lives and abides forever — so it is through being born of the incorruptible seed that we are united with Christ according to promises of God made to Abraham and his Seed.

For we also heard this truth:
But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, without abiding in God’s words, without God’s words abiding in our hearts, we will not perceive the Spirit of God dwell in us.

But with the Spirit of God dwell in us, we believe what the Word believe or we believe what God believe that we are not in the flesh but in the Spirit and that we have the Spirit of
Christ and that we are His.

So beloved one, it is of importance that we receive in our hearts and minds each layer of truth. Build layer upon layer of God’s truth in our hearts and minds —and believe as the Word of God believe and we will perceive our oneness with Him or our unity with Christ.

For we believe that we are all one in Christ Jesus and that we belong to Christ’s, then we are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. ( according to Galatian 3:28-29).

Let us thank God for His exceeding great and precious promises that He have given to us through Abraham and his Seed, who is Christ.

Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!
‭‭Amen

• Winner
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you very much for this Word. It came in very handy last night dying to untrue love in my heart.

Be blessed brother.
Thank God that you are built up for good. I am glad that you endure and encouraged through the Scriptures. Continue brother to hold steadfastly to the truth in Christ Jesus, that is faith and love that is in Christ Jesus.

May God’s steadfast love be with your spirit.
Amen.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank God that you are built up for good. I am glad that you endure and encouraged through the Scriptures. Continue brother to hold steadfastly to the truth in Christ Jesus, that is faith and love that is in Christ Jesus.

May God’s steadfast love be with your spirit.
Amen.

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My dear brother. i 'm so glad to know you. i love you. i have waited for you for years, my dear brother.

Jesus told me you are the other witness to His truth, i 'm sure you already know that.

i had a very hard time last night. satan attacking like mad. Your post was so incredible useful, i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The have denied me talking the truth here, so i'm not allowed to come here any more from Jesus. He said go to Gab and teach those white extremist a lesson about loving true, at least they don't delete the stuff i wanted to warn His Children with.

Honest for years they have chased struggling sinners away for transgressing their rules over here. i got into trouble a few times, but it was really minor really, just giving people advise Jesus told me to give them, but the Christian religion has trouble with. Luckily Jesus always made sure that the person i wrote to read, before the wicked had them delete it. (like they will delete this one, for they have no shame, only pride, like so many Americans do.

Brother you are a free man. If Jesus tells you to minister on this site, please do so, but if He wants you to witness along side me, then come with me to Gab, i'm under then name Jeshu777. Jesus is dressing me in sackcloth, i think you will soon join if you not there already. Nothing is more heavenly that wailing His pain.

Thanking Jesus you know how to love truthfully. Follow Jesus bro, not me.

Blessings.

(to all my friends here. They stop me from writing the truth about Jesus as i got to know Him fighting the wicked. Jesus is very angry with them, and also really disappointed. The early Church was much easier to convince Paul told me, they are so incredible worldly, even now, that they think i lie to them but the rulers of darkness ruling this world speak the truth. When every one can see how many lies they sprout ever day. So sad this is true.)
Beloved one, I am glad to know you, too. Your long wait for me is not in vain. I thank God my post, you received the words in the Spirit. I thank God that His Holy Spirit guide you into all truth. I thank God also for your deliverance from the power of the enemies.

Beloved one, I heard what you have been saying about witnessing along side you. Let me fast and pray. Thursday I will give you answer.

May the Lord’s power be with us as we preach His words wherever He may call us.
May God’s grace and peace be multiplied to us as we preach His words.
To God be glory, honor, praise and thanksgiving through Christ Jesus.Amen.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You still await one more baptism brother Next time we meet it will be our Heavenly Father crowning you your own crown, and placing you beside our Lord Jesus, and us all, to rule over the the nations.

This is the word the Lord placed me in Today.

Isaiah 41
Be silent before me, you islands!
Let the nations renew their strength!
Let them come forward and speak;
let us meet together at the place of judgement.

“Who has stirred up one from the east,
calling him in righteousness to his service?
He hands nations over to him
and subdues kings before him.
He turns them to dust with his sword,
to windblown chaff with his bow.
He pursues them and moves on unscathed,
by a path his feet have not travelled before.
Who has done this and carried it through,
calling forth the generations from the beginning?
I, the Lord—with the first of them
and with the last—I am he.”

The islands have seen it and fear;
the ends of the earth tremble.
They approach and come forward;
they help each other
and say to their companions, “Be strong!”
The metalworker encourages the goldsmith,
and the one who smooths with the hammer
spurs on the one who strikes the anvil.
One says of the welding, “It is good.”
The other nails down the idol so it will not topple.

“But you, Israel, my servant,
Jacob, whom I have chosen,
you descendants of Abraham my friend,
I took you from the ends of the earth,
from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, ‘You are my servant’;
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

“All who rage against you
will surely be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
will be as nothing and perish.
Though you search for your enemies,
you will not find them.
Those who wage war against you
will be as nothing at all.
For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.
Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob,
little Israel, do not fear,
for I myself will help you,” declares the Lord,
your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
“See, I will make you into a threshing sledge,
new and sharp, with many teeth.
You will thresh the mountains and crush them,
and reduce the hills to chaff.
You will winnow them, the wind will pick them up,
and a gale will blow them away.
But you will rejoice in the Lord
and glory in the Holy One of Israel.

“The poor and needy search for water,
but there is none;
their tongues are parched with thirst.
But I the Lord will answer them;
I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.
I will make rivers flow on barren heights,
and springs within the valleys.
I will turn the desert into pools of water,
and the parched ground into springs.
I will put in the desert
the cedar and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive.
I will set junipers in the wasteland,
the fir and the cypress together,
so that people may see and know,
may consider and understand,
that the hand of the Lord has done this,
that the Holy One of Israel has created it.

“Present your case,” says the Lord.
“Set forth your arguments,” says Jacob’s King.
“Tell us, you idols,
what is going to happen.
Tell us what the former things were,
so that we may consider them
and know their final outcome.
Or declare to us the things to come,
tell us what the future holds,
so we may know that you are gods.
Do something, whether good or bad,
so that we will be dismayed and filled with fear.
But you are less than nothing
and your works are utterly worthless;
whoever chooses you is detestable.

“I have stirred up one from the north, and he comes—
one from the rising sun who calls on my name.
He treads on rulers as if they were mortar,
as if he were a potter treading the clay.
Who told of this from the beginning, so we could know,
or beforehand, so we could say, ‘He was right’?
No one told of this,
no one foretold it,
no one heard any words from you.
I was the first to tell Zion, ‘Look, here they are!’
I gave to Jerusalem a messenger of good news.
I look but there is no one—
no one among the gods to give counsel,
no one to give answer when I ask them.
See, they are all false!
Their deeds amount to nothing;
their images are but wind and confusion.

Be courageous brother, and bold as a lion. i know you love Him. So please don't worry. Ask and you shall be given, seek and you shall. Give everything you find to Jesus, don't try work it out, it doesn't work, i tried for 25 years, only now begin i to understand the hows.

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— that one ‘will rule them with an iron sceptre and will dash them to pieces like pottery—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches."
Thank you for your kind words. God bless you.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved one, I am glad to know you, too. Your long wait for me is not in vain. I thank God my post, you received the words in the Spirit. I thank God that His Holy Spirit guide you into all truth. I thank God also for your deliverance from the power of the enemies.

Beloved one, I heard what you have been saying about witnessing along side you. Let me fast and pray. Thursday I will give you answer.

May the Lord’s power be with us as we preach His words wherever He may call us.
May God’s grace and peace be multiplied to us as we preach His words.
To God be glory, honor, praise and thanksgiving through Christ Jesus.Amen.
Beloved one, I will meet you there.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zuriel_Jachin

So very good to hear from you brother Zuriel. That our witness of Jesus Christ may turn many hearts to The Lord for salvation.

Your brother in Christ Jesus

Gerry.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
"...the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one."

Upvote 0