• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Are You A Prayer Warrior? Why Not Join In On Our National Prayer Conference Call?

Discussion in 'Full and Part Time Ministry' started by dwc, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Yes indeed! Absolutely! Like 100%!

66.7%
  2. that's new to me, like 50%!

33.3%
  3. Not sure about it, like 20%!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dwc

dwc Prayer Warrior 777

+4
    United States
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    NATIONAL CONFERENCE PRAYER CALL

Phone: 605-475-4861
    Call PIN: 898123#

Back-up number if issues dialing into call: 716-293-9701 follow prompts.

We meet every Tuesday and Thursday at 6 AM Hawaii, 9 AM pacific,
    10 AM mountain, 11 AM central, and 12 noon eastern!

We pray for the United States of America, Israel and every country who is with Israel. We pray and all we need from you is your prayer of agreement by saying AMEN. Your added faith is all that's required. We meet on this call 2 times a week for 30+ minutes and have several believers pray and then we open the line for others to add whatever the Holy Spirit place on your heart for prayer.

GUIDELINES FOR CALLING IN...
    The prayer leader is there by 8:45 am for any questions or comments,
    so you are welcome to come early!

Announce your name and where you are calling from. Please, no announcements after the call time begins.

The Prayer call will officially start 2-3 min after 9 to allow a few more in! The team leader will dismiss us with a blessing!

REMEMBER, it is our agreement in the Spirit that makes this powerful unto God! Even if you do not voice a prayer, you are a part of God’s Warrior Army! We are united in Prayer and in Voice and then Vote! (Vote means take action by Faith.)

JESUS IS LORD

Attached Files:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Roseonathorn

Roseonathorn Well-Known Member Supporter

+687
    Non-Denom
    Married
    21E02C0F-E927-4273-B3DE-2FFF7198549E.jpeg I often pray for America, for the people and their leaders and their President and his family and extended family. May God bless America and I pray that all of the people will get a peaceful Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year.

3. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,754
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    i will be joining in brother!!!! God BLESS you and this much-needed encouragement and ministry.

(Pray for me so i don't get distracted and forget.)

You have blessed me. Thank you!

4. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,050
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

5. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 In a Kingdom by the Sea. CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+6,289
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    Very interesting, thank you. I will look into it.

6. Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,003
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you for sharing this information...I will be joining as well!