Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Three pieces of sausage and two split hotdogs with cheese on toast. All cooked in a cast iron skillet this morning. Yum. I was out of ham and bologna so I substituted hot dogs. Breakfast is good.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
If I'm in the mood, I like a full cooked breakfast. Orange juice followed by a plate of fried (or poached) eggs with bacon, sausage, mushrooms and tomato with a slice of buttered toast. Some extra rounds of toast with marmalade and a cup of coffee with milk!

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a breakfast person, I try to make it my biggest meal and supper tends to be tiny, lunch somewhere in between. I exercise in the morning and need calories to build muscles. I also write in the morning which I need energy to do. I good breakfast of an egg and homemade cereal muffin or microwave French Toast are fast and easy and filling enough to hold me till lunch.

Upvote 0

selsey

Sep 14, 2020
Ontario
✟14,654.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I also am a breakfast person. I usually have a big breakfast (eggs, turkey bacon, hashbrowns, etc.) and believe that it helps to kickstart my day. As well, I have found that having a bigger meal early in the day is more agreeable to my digestive system.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
Baden-Baden in the Black Forest, Germany
✟95,533.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've never really been a breakfast person since I was little, but I do love poptarts, toaster strudels, and peanut butter toast with occasional pancakes and bacon. :)

For Breakfast I only take coffee.

Upvote 0

Kettriken

Feb 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
✟41,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like this advice, as it seems reasonable, but unfortunately my stomach doesn't agree. Digestively, my body wants to spend several hour milking cows before I eat anything. Practically, that ends up with me only having black coffee before a light lunch.
Breakfast unless it is light makes me feel like I want to nap. Not start my day. I do not like a heavy breakfast.

• Agree
Reactions: Kettriken
Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟674,908.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like this advice, as it seems reasonable, but unfortunately my stomach doesn't agree. Digestively, my body wants to spend several hour milking cows before I eat anything. Practically, that ends up with me only having black coffee before a light lunch.
I think it does take some getting used to. I felt the same way and was told "If you aren't hungry for breakfast, it means you ate too much the night before." I think everyone's metabolism is different; though I have to admit if I hadn't eaten in a while, I would definitely have an appetite for breakfast. :cookingegg:

Upvote 0

Kettriken

Feb 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
✟41,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
I think it does take some getting used to. I felt the same way and was told "If you aren't hungry for breakfast, it means you ate too much the night before." I think everyone's metabolism is different; though I have to admit if I hadn't eaten in a while, I would definitely have an appetite for breakfast. :cookingegg:

Absolutely. Personal metabolism is a very important factor, too often overlooked. Oddly, if I eat a lot right before bed I tend to wake up hungrier. I think it keeps my digestion active, so its ready to go first thing. This is possibly something that I could tap into for days when I know I need to eat a hearty breakfast but other times is a bit counter productive.

Upvote 0