Are women inferior to men?

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Achilles6129. God is Love, all Love and Forgiveness. God wants our Love for Himself and our neighbour.
In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: " Ask and you shall receive," we ask for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour, and show God that we Love Him with heart, soul and mind. Jesus gave us a good way to do so, in Matthew 22: 35-40: we are told: Love God with all our hearts, with all our souls and with all our minds. We ask for love and joy and share all with our neighbour, and give all Love to our Heavenly Father.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again," change from being selfish and unloving and be loving and caring to all around us. God will approve and Bless us, and the Holy Spirit will help and guide us, and Jesus our Saviour will lead us all the way: JESUS IS THE WAY. We might stumble and forget at times, but then we ask God to forgive us, and carry on Loving and Caring. To Love God and love each other is what God wants from us. Love is very catching, and love is a Christian`s weapon, with love we can overcome all envy and wrong behaviour. Love will gradually change us into the sons and daughters which God wants us to be. I say this with love, Achilles. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ. P.S. God wants loving sons and daughters.

Upvote 0

sunshine456

Dec 21, 2012
✟11,995.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1) Well-known passages from the Apostle Paul seem to indicate that women are not to have authority over men or even speak in church.

2) God created the man first, then the woman.

3) Every author of Scripture (that we know of) is a man.

4) All of Christ's Apostles were men.

5) Christ himself is a man, and God is clearly described as masculine in Scripture.

Thoughts?

It is better for us not to debate such matters, but instead to LOVE one another and give grace to GOD through his son lord JESUS CHRIST. The holy scriptures and word of GOD defines the status and we should not BOAST; as all boasting is not from GOD.

Praise be to GOD the heavenly father and his son lord JESUS CHRIST forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟522,414.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. God is Spirit and Spirit does not have a gender.
I was saying that I read somewhere that a word for Holy Spirit - and it may have been a Latin rather than a Greek word - was feminine or used in the feminine form. It's interesting, that's all. Maybe the authors felt that as the whole act of birth, giving birth, nurturing and so on is a feminine one, they would emphasise this aspect of the Spirit by using a feminine word?
I don't know; I was just repeating a comment that I've read, on more than one occasion. If I remember where I read it, I'll look it up and tell you what they say about it.

The Holy Spirit is referred to as He by Jesus in John 14:26 there are other passages as well.

Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟522,414.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a common misconception used by the feminist crowd to try and circumvent the truth.

Can you show scripture that states she was a 'leader of men'? This is what the Bible says she was:

4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

It says that she 'judged' Israel at that time. Not one word about being it's leader or the 'leader of men'.

It states that Israel came to her for 'judgement', not leadership. It is perfectly clear that there we still male 'leaders' of Israel. She simply offered her 'advice'.

All you need to do is read the account of the song that was sung by Deborah and Barak.

Judges 5:

12 Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak, and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam.

13 Then he made him that remaineth have dominion over the nobles among the people: the Lord made me have dominion over the mighty.

This plainly shows that Deborah was 'not' the leader, but Barak. And it states that the authority was 'given' By God.

Deborah was a prophetess. That is what the Bible 'says'. She was addressed to offer her prophecy, (understanding), and therefore was considered a 'judge' in Israel. Not it's 'leader'. Nor do we have any words that offer she was the leader of 'any man'. She offered 'judgement', (prophecy), not leadership.

Yet I have heard it stated over and over that she was a 'leader of men', that is not what the Bible says. For if there were any instance in the Bible where God placed women in leadership over men, the words of Paul would be utter lies. If the Bible doesn't contradict itself, then there was 'never' a woman placed in the position of leadership over men by God. And never will be a woman placed by God in a position of leadership over men.

That doesn't alter the will of many women to place themselves in such a position. For as I previously offered, the 'spirit of Eve' is alive and well to this very day. Those women that would choose to ignore what the Bible offers for the sake of 'self'.

Blessings,

MEC

But a judge in Israel is a spiritual leader. Reading the context one see that the men were sinning by not leading and even refusing to lead the battle. One can see the symbolism in this...the physical battle of that day represents our present day spiritual battle...if the men sin and refuse to take their God-given positions as spiritual leaders of family and church we may well end up with women leading.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Holy Spirit is referred to as He by Jesus in John 14:26 there are other passages as well.

Yes, but as I said, God is a personal God. We wouldn't call someone we have a relationship with, "it", and the alternatives are he, she or he/she. Similarly we wouldn't say Mother/Father.
But Spirit doesn't have a gender.

Upvote 0

ScottA

Author: Walking Like Einstein
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1) Well-known passages from the Apostle Paul seem to indicate that women are not to have authority over men or even speak in church.

5) Christ himself is a man, and God is clearly described as masculine in Scripture.

Thoughts?
It is all a matter of representation: In the image that God has cast into mankind, we each play our role in His service of telling His story - the story of the son of man (the Son of God).

Bottomline - as the "bride" we are all as women before God.

The role of men therefore, is to portray Christ as head of the church; and women being "silent in church", means that mankind is to be silent, giving voice [only] to the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a common misconception used by the feminist crowd to try and circumvent the truth.
No, that's not fair.

Whenever this topic is discussed there are people who say, "1 Timothy 2:12 - Paul did not allow women to teach. He was speaking God's word, addressing all the churches and this instruction is in the Bible. Therefore it is God's command and will that women should not teach and never be in leadership." This may, or may not reflect what you think,, but it is what some have said, and do say.
A few have also said that the next verses, about Eve being created second and being the one who was deceived, are an explanation, and proof, for why they shouldn't be in leadership.

My whole point is that if this IS God's will and command, IF he deliberately created by Eve second to show that women should be submissive, not in leadership, always receiving never teaching - as a few people have implied; why did God at one point choose a woman to lead the nation? Did he forget his own command or change his mind?

Can you show scripture that states she was a 'leader of men'? This is what the Bible says she was:

4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

In the days before Israel had a king, they were led by a series of judges. If you read the first few chapters of the book of Judges, it's quite clear that when the nation didn't have a judge, they went their own way and turned away from the Lord. Only when they had a judge; a Godly leader, did they follow the Lord and keep his commands. Deborah was a judge, just as much as Gideon and Samson. She was also a prophetess. She gave Barak a word from the Lord and told him what he should do.

It states that Israel came to her for 'judgement', not leadership. It is perfectly clear that there we still male 'leaders' of Israel. She simply offered her 'advice'.

Not in Judges 4 she didn't. Verses 6-7 say;
6She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, ‘The LORD, the God of Israel, commands you: “Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor. 7 I will lead Sisera, the commander of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his troops to the River Kishon and give him into your hands.”

"The Lord commands you ......" doesn't sound like advice to me.

This plainly shows that Deborah was 'not' the leader, but Barak.

Not what chapter 4 says.
And it states that the authority was 'given' By God.

That's not in dispute, at all.
Authority is from God After the resurrection, Jesus said that ALL authority had been given to him, and he gives it to his followers and those whom he calls. No one can take or assume, far less snatch, something which was not theirs but which has been given to them.

Yet I have heard it stated over and over that she was a 'leader of men', that is not what the Bible says.

It says that Deborah was leading, or judging, Israel at that time, Judges 4:4.

For if there were any instance in the Bible where God placed women in leadership over men, the words of Paul would be utter lies.

No they wouldn't.
It would simply mean that in the church Paul was writing to at the time, and the situation he was addressing, his God given advice was that women should not attempt to teach the men.
Elsewhere he says that teaching is a gift of the Holy Spirit, and does not state that it will always be given only to men.

If the Bible doesn't contradict itself, then there was 'never' a woman placed in the position of leadership over men by God. And never will be a woman placed by God in a position of leadership over men.

But there was, have been and are.

That doesn't alter the will of many women to place themselves in such a position. For as I previously offered, the 'spirit of Eve' is alive and well to this very day. Those women that would choose to ignore what the Bible offers for the sake of 'self'.

So if a woman is in leadership, as a minister or preacher, she is ignoring Scripture, deliberately disobeying and putting herself first? Really? Spirit filled women who seek the Lord's will and guidance are really only wanting to push themselves forward and follow their own agenda? Women who testify that God has led them, as he promised, and helps and inspires them to do his will are all lying?
You would rather judge all female clergy and leaders as being disobedient, feminist ignorers of Scripture than consider that just possibly your interpretation of Scripture might be wrong?

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟74,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Careful exegesis doe snot support that claim.

Order does not imply primacy. Animals were created before humans

Some tell of great deeds of women. Also, that was the cultural milieu in those times, as was wearing robes, building in clay etc

Subsequently women filled senior roles up to apostles. Jesus initiated a new understanding of relationships. His early indocations were the many women he taught as part of his followers, against common custom.

Gender i.e. our sexual capacity must not be confused with masculinity or femininity as far broader terms. Otherwise ascribing male to God would entail his having male genitals.

Thoughts?

My thoughts.

John
NZ

Reactions: Judy02
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

Thoughts?

Hi

Did you ever think that women don't need that much attention to work and to understand things as males do?

This could be a case of extra care for those in need.

This could be the opposite case of women being inferior.

Are you looking at this from a male view?

What is a woman, but a bunch of love looking for somebody or something to love? What is a key feature of God that matches?

Yet, even if God is love, and so is a woman, is it not true that she needs and has to follow God?

Thus before God, maybe there is no superiority nor inferiority?

As far as for women making superior men, NOT A CHANCE. No case can be made for women making superior males than males.

Women, females, are superior females than males are females.

Are you not doing an apples to oranges comparison?

Are you not possibly saying the equivalent of what the Apostles were doing before they answered Jesus, in Mark 9:38-42, when instead of telling Jesus what they were talking about which was which of them would be the greatest in heaven, when Jesus asked them, they switched the subject?

Recall Jesus Gave them the Answer to even what they would not tell Him, after He Handled their response.

The greatest in heaven, will be...the least of thee. It will be the one that is servant to everyone else.

On earth, which is more of a servant? Is it males, or is it females? Perhaps your answer lies there, in God's view of things, but also from an end view, a heavenly view of things.

Just a thought.

LOVE,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PsychoeDial

God Return To And Bless America
Mar 10, 2016
Tokyo
✟11,034.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not 'odd' at all. So far as 'Salvation' is concerned, we are all equal.

And I hope no one believes what you offered concerning Paul's writings being inspired by 'the times' and not God through Christ. What is offered above is basically stating that what Paul offered were his own words inspired by his 'culture' or 'religion' and not by God Himself. But this is what Paul 'states':

1 Corinthians 14:

37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

This makes it perfectly clear that Paul was offering God's words, not his own.

But there is little doubt that the 'law' would have in many way reflected God's word. So not only were the words that Paul offered the words of God, the law as well defined the same concepts.

So it wasn't the 'culture' that dictated Paul's words, he states that if any man considers himself a 'prophet' or even 'spiritual' let him acknowledge that the things he stated are the 'commandments of God'. Not culturally discerned, (yet even the law, (culture), had conformed to the same concept), but commandments of God.

So what the author offered above is utterly contrary to what we are offered in the Bible. And often I have heard others try to interject the same defense. Yet this defense is contrary to the 'truth' that we have been offered in God's word.

Unless, of course, one is of the opinion that Paul's words were 'his own' and 'not' inspired by God through His Son. If that's the case, then I can't really discuss Biblical issues with one with this opinion. Either the Bible is 'truth' or it is not. I choose to believe it is. Directly inspired by God Himself. If I didn't I'd have nothing to base my faith upon except 'myself' or 'others'.

Blessings,

MEC

It becomes apparent in discussions like this that people are not aware of the Apostle Paul at all.
Paul very often referred to himself, "I", in his letters to the churches he founded and oversaw in those letters. When Paul's letters use the nominative singular pronoun, "I", it is Paul's thoughts.

What I would hope those who are serious scripture study students would consider is the tenor of those who aren't well studied. And how there appears to be more than one conversation initiated in these forums hoping to promote that the scriptures are wrong when we are told God does not show favoritism. That would be found in Paul's letters to the Roman's in
Romans 2:11 .

Or that Paul told us we are all one in Christ Jesus. There is no free man, no Roman, no Greek. We are all one.
The argument some make in claiming that refers to our salvation only is missing the entire meaning of Salvation's depths when in the same breath those same people attempt to argue God discriminates. God decrees women are not fit to serve in delivering his word to the world.
Think about that argument for a moment in context of the scriptures.

God does not show favoritism.

We are all one in Christ Jesus.

God does not see women as fit to minister his word of salvation.

One will never change the mind of someone who wants to put their bias toward women into the mouth of God.

God knows.

Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
There is no "male" or "female" for those who are in Christ Jesus. The subjection of women to the power of men was part of the curse of the fall, which has been cancelled by the resurrection of Christ.

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It becomes apparent in discussions like this that people are not aware of the Apostle Paul at all.
Paul very often referred to himself, "I", in his letters to the churches he founded and oversaw in those letters. When Paul's letters use the nominative singular pronoun, "I", it is Paul's thoughts.

What I would hope those who are serious scripture study students would consider is the tenor of those who aren't well studied. And how there appears to be more than one conversation initiated in these forums hoping to promote that the scriptures are wrong when we are told God does not show favoritism. That would be found in Paul's letters to the Roman's in
Romans 2:11 .

Or that Paul told us we are all one in Christ Jesus. There is no free man, no Roman, no Greek. We are all one.
The argument some make in claiming that refers to our salvation only is missing the entire meaning of Salvation's depths when in the same breath those same people attempt to argue God discriminates. God decrees women are not fit to serve in delivering his word to the world.
Think about that argument for a moment in context of the scriptures.

God does not show favoritism.

We are all one in Christ Jesus.

God does not see women as fit to minister his word of salvation.

One will never change the mind of someone who wants to put their bias toward women into the mouth of God.

God knows.

I have absolutely 'no' bias towards women and I think that it is you that has exhibited 'bias' is any exists.

I didn't write the Bible nor have I ever placed women in a position of inferiority and your attempt to indicate such clearly shows your intent.

No different than pointing out that homosexuality is referred to in the Bible as an abomination and those that defend it instantly trying to label me a 'hater' or 'homophobe' or whatever, so too do those that try to place women 'above men' often start the same accusations every time the truth of scripture is pointed out.

I don't hate homosexuals nor am I afraid of them. I don't hate women nor am I afraid of them.

But I am capable of 'reading and understanding what I read'.

We are not 'equal': men and women. Equal means 'the same' and anyone that would suggest that men and women are 'the same' is merely trying to deceive themselves or others.

Adam was not 'created' through Eve. In fact, the Bible tells us that Eve was created 'from Adam'. There is no denying this to anyone that is willing to accept what the Bible offers.

Adam was created for Christ, Eve was created 'for' Adam. These are Biblical 'facts'.

So far as we are instructed, Eve had absolutely 'no' relationship with God. The relationship was between Adam and God. Eve was created 'for' Adam.

Paul's words are clear. While we are all 'equal' so far as the 'gift' being offered: Salvation, Paul makes it perfectly clear that women are 'not' equal to men so far as ministry is concerned. When he states what a Bishop 'must be' the first condition is that 'he must be a man'. That means that according to God's Word, a woman 'cannot' be a Bishop.

And changing the name to Pastor or Priest or what ever you may choose doesn't alter the meaning of what the Bible offers. A woman cannot be the leader of men 'in the church'. And as far as those professing to be followers, outside of the Church either. That's what the Bible says.

Trying to use the scripture that states that there is no longer a difference between free or bond is not in reference to 'leadership'. If that were true, then no one would quality to be a leader. Yet Paul explains the order of leadership in the 'Church'.

I don't really care who likes the truth. I am here to simply point it out. And it's no secret to most that have read the Bible.

But there are 'some' that choose to ignore the parts of it that they don't agree with. I'm not one of those.

So please do us all a favor and let's end this before it really turns into something ugly.

For you to use this one point in scripture and ignore all others is not how we are interpret scripture. When we find the 'truth' in scripture it matches all other scripture. I have already pointed out that your interpretation does not 'fit' the rest of scripture. What you have offered is an opinion based on 'your desire' to place yourself or other women in a position that the Bible states is an impossibility with those that are 'true followers' of God's Word.

So, start with the beginning and then follow the concept through to the end. No where in the Bible are women ever encouraged to 'usurp' the authority of man. Just the opposite in fact.

Now, let's be honest here. There are some really bad men. Bad examples lacking proper authority or responsibility. Can't argue that.

Some women believe that because of this it's their 'job' to step up and assume the role of leader in the face of inadequate men. That is not what we are offered in scripture. It may well work in the secular world, but it is not the instruction we have been offered in the Bible.

I didn't write the Bible so your beef isn't really with me. If you can show that I have failed to understand scripture, by all means, point it out. But offering false accusation really isn't a satisfactory manner in which to 'prove me wrong'. That's the means that aggressive people that are usually wrong employ when they have no other means. Try to garner the support of others by throwing out false accusations that appeal to the masses.

But don't get mad at me for correct discernment of what we are offered. Like I said, I can read and have the ability to comprehend what I read. The Bible makes it perfectly clear that men are to be the 'church leaders' and that women are to be submissive to their husbands. The male is the 'head' of a marriage. No such thing as 'equality' offered in the Bible. That some pastors and many women 'want' it to be so doesn't alter what we have so far as Biblical instruction.

And in the exact chapter where Paul lays out the ground rules concerning the place of women in the 'Church', he states that if anyone considers themselves to be a prophet or even 'Spiritual' in nature, let them acknowledge that what he offered are the 'commandments of God'. Not his opinion, but inspiration offered to him directly from God so far as 'God's will'.

So I'm not 'holding you down' or 'getting in your way'. If your desire is to 'lord' over men, it's God that's in your way, not me.

And in all reality, even those that argue against the truth know the truth regardless. But some, like children, insist on having their own way even when they know it's not the 'right way'. Nothing new under the sun.

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is no "male" or "female" for those who are in Christ Jesus. The subjection of women to the power of men was part of the curse of the fall, which has been cancelled by the resurrection of Christ.

Can you show Biblical evidence of such a statement? Paul obviously didn't 'see things' as you have offered them. So who do you suppose we should listen to? You or Paul?

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are all subject to authority in this life and the next, and will all be judged according to what we’ve done with whatever lot in life we were given. Thus, Jesus’ parable concerning the talents.

Jesus said that he that would be the greatest among you, let him be the greatest servant. I suppose this also applies to men and how they conduct themselves with women. Chivalry has its place.
:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Females are overly inclusive and tolerant of sin.
This helps when raising young.
Otherwise the kids get kick out of the nest too soon.

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And allow me to offer this:

Women are 'not' inferior to men. The reason that this subject caught my attention was the way it is worded.

There is a difference between order and being inferior. Women are not a 'lesser' creation. But they were created for a purpose that the Bible clearly defines.

A father has dominion over his children. I don't see anyone arguing this fact. Why? That is the natural order God placed into 'creation'.

Children are suppose to respect and honor their parents. But many don't. That doesn't alter the truth.

The 'new' covenant is about 'forgiveness'. That doesn't alter the natural order God created. We have all been offered 'equal forgiveness'. So far as the sacrifice offered, it applies to 'all' regardless of status or position or sexual identity.

That in no manner eliminates the 'order' God placed into His creation.

We are not 'all created equal' nor are we all 'equal' so far as gender is concerned. If you can show this to be true through scripture, I will be the first to recant my words. But having read the Bible dozens of times, I know for a fact that there is no such 'equality' offered in the Bible except for the offer of 'salvation'. The man is still to be the 'head' of his family. That is the natural order God placed in His creation. The man is still to be the 'leader' of Christ's Church. That has not changed in any way, shape or from according to the Bible. Paul makes this perfectly clear.

If a 'Bishop', (church leader), MUST be a 'man' then it's pretty clear that woman cannot be a 'Church leader' so far as 'Christ's Church' is concerned.

Are there women 'Church leaders'? Not in 'truth'. But yes, there are many women that would choose to usurp the authority of man. Even when such action is utterly contrary to the will of God according to the Bible.

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0

Extraneous

Jan 29, 2016
USA
✟19,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As i was posting in a Evolution thread in GT, the differences between Genesis chapter 1 and 2 came up. THis prompted me to consider the garden in chapter 2 more closely. Then i meditated on it a little, and remembered what was said in this thread about the Spirit having a feminine gender case, in the OT anyway. This is only mere speculation, and something i meditating on as well, so please dont take it as more than that.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Genesis 2:18 And the Lord God said, “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.” 19 Out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the air, and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them. And whatever Adam called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So Adam gave names to all cattle, to the birds of the air, and to every beast of the field. But for Adam there was not found a helper comparable to him.

John 14:5 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Upvote 0

Extraneous

Jan 29, 2016
USA
✟19,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1 Corinthians 3:7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. 8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

9 For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building

Genesis 2:4 This is the history[a] of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens, 5 before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the Lord God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground;

8 The Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed. 9 And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟522,414.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

We are not yet resurrected...that is at Judgement Day. We are still under the curses. On that Great and Terrible Day of the Lord the Judgement shall take place and God will make everything new, a new heaven and a new earth and THEN there shall no longer be any curse. (Revelation)

Upvote 0