Dispensationalist Only Are we sure that we can know we will be Rted ?

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In 1 Cor 15:29 say that to be resurrected you have to be Baptized for the Dead .

All of 1 Cor 15 is about the resurrection .

To me it is important to be baptized for the dead .

If what I have written is true , how does that happen?

And Paul wrote about it in Rom 6 , and is it for the BODY of Christ and for today ?

dan p

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i believe we are spirits and sin kills us slowly inside taking our good life away making us feel unhappy and also brings us evil feelings those who are the murderers.

Isaiah 57:1-4 mourns this phenomenon in people.

The righteous perish,
and no one takes it to heart;
the devout are taken away,
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away
to be spared from evil.
Those who walk uprightly
enter into peace;
they find rest as they lie in death.

“But you—come here, you children of a sorceress,
you offspring of adulterers and prostitutes!
Who are you mocking?
At whom do you sneer
and stick out your tongue?
Are you not a brood of rebels,
the offspring of liars?

So to be baptised for the dead in my books means that Christ raises you in your good life and kills you in your gone bad life. In the old nature we die - in the new nature we become alive. It is His loving truth that kills us in our old nature and raises us in our new nature.

So if you want to be baptised for the dead - willingly die to your old nature - and take on the new - and you will experience the resurrection from the dead in real life, as things you lost because of sin come back to life in your life and now reign beside Christ over your life in Him.

Peace.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟214,848.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In 1 Cor 15:29 say that to be resurrected you have to be Baptized for the Dead .

All of 1 Cor 15 is about the resurrection .

To me it is important to be baptized for the dead .

If what I have written is true , how does that happen?

And Paul wrote about it in Rom 6 , and is it for the BODY of Christ and for today ?

dan p

I would say look at 1 Cor 15:1-4 to understand who will be raptured into heaven.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would say look at 1 Cor 15:1-4 to understand who will be raptured into heaven.
And I have looked for the Greek word , and have yet to find it in VINE'S or in Strong's.

I believe that all who are saved are Baptized for the Dead as written in Rom 6:3 and 4 .

And need to say that the Greek word Baptizo , Baptisma , Placed , Indentification , Baptismos , and dry Baptism and Holy Spirit Baptism are all misunderstood .

Notice that the Greek word in verse 4 , that all are BAPTIZO / BAPTISMA and means that it is the Holy Spirit that does the BAPTIZO /BAPTISMA into Death and this happens when all are saved as Paul wrote in 1 Cor 13:13 and we are qualified to be raised from the DEAD .

dan p

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟214,848.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I have looked for the Greek word , and have yet to find it in VINE'S or in Strong's.

I believe that all who are saved are Baptized for the Dead as written in Rom 6:3 and 4 .

And need to say that the Greek word Baptizo , Baptisma , Placed , Indentification , Baptismos , and dry Baptism and Holy Spirit Baptism are all misunderstood .

Notice that the Greek word in verse 4 , that all are BAPTIZO / BAPTISMA and means that it is the Holy Spirit that does the BAPTIZO /BAPTISMA into Death and this happens when all are saved as Paul wrote in 1 Cor 13:13 and we are qualified to be raised from the DEAD .

dan p

So I am saying you are introducing an unnecessary complication with the new term "baptized for the dead".

If you stick to the first 4 verses, you need to believe that Christ died for your sins and rose again on the 3rd day for your justification. That is sufficient to be included in the rapture.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I am saying you are introducing an unnecessary complication with the new term "baptized for the dead".

If you stick to the first 4 verses, you need to believe that Christ died for your sins and rose again on the 3rd day for your justification. That is sufficient to be included in the rapture.
And are referring to the 4 verses bin Rom 6 ?

And you have and answer , and maybe yours is better ?

In verse 3 it begins , Know ye NOT / OV is a Disjunctive Particle , Negative , Pronoun and if in doubt , just check the Greek text .

That Negative Pronoun means it is Final , don't you Know , and it is down right FACT .

You can find the Greek word OV on page 264 , in A MANUEL GRAMMER OF THE Greek New Testament by DANA and MANTEY , and let me know if that helps ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟214,848.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And are referring to the 4 verses bin Rom 6 ?

And you have and answer , and maybe yours is better ?

In verse 3 it begins , Know ye NOT / OV is a Disjunctive Particle , Negative , Pronoun and if in doubt , just check the Greek text .

That Negative Pronoun means it is Final , don't you Know , and it is down right FACT .

You can find the Greek word OV on page 264 , in A MANUEL GRAMMER OF THE Greek New Testament by DANA and MANTEY , and let me know if that helps ?

dan p

So if A is equivalent to B, and A is far easier to understand than B,

why not just stick to A, instead of unnecessary complicating the matter by using B?

Upvote 0