• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Featured Are we seeing the end of the (dis) United States?

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Aussie Pete, Jan 9, 2021.

1. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+4,560
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Well it seemed to work reasonably well until the self interest became the national way of life.

2. BNR32FAN

BNR32FAN He’s a Way of life Supporter

+4,197
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    When was that?

3. BNR32FAN

+4,197
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    When was that?

4. BNR32FAN

+4,197
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Sorry for the repost

5. timothyu

+4,560
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Always has been since the Garden but there has been a recent upswing since the mid 90's as self entitlement has been on the rise. (no problem.. I'll answer three with one blow)

6. BNR32FAN

+4,197
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    And what came during this time to spark this alleged rise in division? The internet and social media. No, the division has always been there. The only difference now is more people’s voices are being heard on social media. Before that the extremists really didn’t have much of a voice.

7. HappyHope

HappyHope Active Member

+334
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Oh dear, I laughed way more than I should have at this.

8. Tropical Wilds

Tropical Wilds Lord, beer me strength...

+1,658
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    We aren’t being asked to feel sorry for them because their workday ran long, we are as a nation feeling scared or concerned on their behalf and on behalf of our democracy. People were there with zip ties, guns, and nooses to execute representatives of our government. If knowing our Vice President was 15 feet away from people yelling about lynching him doesn’t illicit an emotional response from you, maybe you should explore why.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. SoldierOfTheKing

SoldierOfTheKing Christian Spenglerian

+2,684
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    They didn't come to do anything they didn't do. The mere fact that they were armed doesn't indicate otherwise. It doesn't elicit an emotion response from me because people in cities all over the country endured far worse while Congress looked on with indifference. I'm not move by their wails of "Ooooh! I was soooo scaaaaared!" Welcome to the real world....

10. timothyu

+4,560
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I wonder if the tax payer pays for their Depends in situations like that or even just on a daily basis?

11. SoldierOfTheKing

+2,684
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    It Depends...

...Ba Dum Tsss!

12. timothyu

+4,560
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Careful. As of last Wed. those drum sticks are now considered weapons depending on political affiliation.

13. Toro

Toro Oh, Hello!

+12,002
    Christian
    Married
    Mmmmmm drum sticks........

As for if I believe the end is near.... yes.... but time will tell.

14. NekoRose

NekoRose New Member

+9
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    How about during the Justice Kavanagh hearings??? where BLM and Antifa protesters got even FURTHER IN and stormed the senate room? where was the outburst there? Also this whole DC Chaos is all the fault of Anti-fa and BLM Trump plants, as in dress up in MAGA gear to make what would've been a patriotic PEACEFUL event, into a mess because they're scared. They know the power of the unheard people, ESP they know the power of God and him protecting his people.

That is false. It is not the end of PRESIDENT Trump(show respect) , whether he exposes them before 1/20 or after, the MAGA movement will stay strong and will persevere to protect the sanctity of this country from Biden/Harris who are anti-God. We have a president now who brought God BACK into this country and government, first president who followed through on promises, and first HONEST president(contrast Obama who was the slimiest liar ever next to Hillary) and most transparent president as well. so no, MAGA will never end, MAGA lives on like God lives on always.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. Tropical Wilds

Tropical Wilds Lord, beer me strength...

+1,658
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Then you are part of the problem. This behavior isn’t something that can be excused, downplayed, or ignored. To say you don’t care or they deserved it makes you no better than these domestic terrorists.

16. SoldierOfTheKing

+2,684
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    That's why all of this happened. For all these years we were seen as a problem to be solved, not people with concerns to be listened to. But we won't be ignored. We will be heard... one way or another.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. jameseb

jameseb Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!

+2,181
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Populism is on the rise across the globe. Trump is, if you will, simply a manifestation of it. I don't necessarily agree with the "ideology," but it won't disappear with Trump.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  18. Elliewaves

Elliewaves Untouchable internet saint

+1,451
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    I don't disagree. I do think that after Jan. 20 many that have hardheld beliefs in trumpism and other things mixed in, will feel lied to, betrayed, etc.... by those that they think hold absolute truth but have simply been lying to them for fun or financial gain. I do ( though optimistically) think that after a time they will recognize this. The US will endure.

19. timothyu

+4,560
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I wonder what would have happened on the 7th if the election had been overturned?

20. Elliewaves

Elliewaves Untouchable internet saint

+1,451
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Why would it have been overturned? If the violence had been successful? That would not have overturned the election.