• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Featured Are we seeing the end of the (dis) United States?

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Aussie Pete, Jan 9, 2021.

1. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+4,560
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Too bad there isn't a drama queen emoji

2. aiki

aiki Regular Member

+3,202
    Canada
    Baptist
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I think you ought to be far more concerned about finding yourself shortly in an increasingly communist country, taken there by the Marxist Dems, most of whom, I suspect, are in some measure in the pocket of the Chinese Communist Party. You won't like at all living in an authoritarian political regime that preaches equality and government care but has oppressed and killed more than 100 million people in the last century instead. Think Stalinist Russia, or Maoist China, or North Korea, or Cuba.

This is the plan of Xi Xiping, the elites of the WEF and their "Great Reset," and the leaders of the Dems in America.

God help us if the have their way! If history is anything to go by, it'll be oppression, poverty and death for us and obscene power and affluence for the elites.

3. timothyu

+4,560
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    More likely under the gaze of Tech which the Chinese use also. The reset is more about a tech state in the new order than about any political platform. Surveillance is king especially where data reigns supreme in today's world. As for oppression, well that is all part of the end of days so enjoy the ride. They'll get theirs in the end.

4. SoldierOfTheKing

SoldierOfTheKing Christian Spenglerian

+2,684
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    As if Congress knows what oppression is. They're among the most privileged people in the world, yet we're supposed to feel sorry about their workday being disrupted for a couple of hours...

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  5. buzuxi02

buzuxi02 Veteran

+2,195
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Oh come on now. Your saying this wasn't comparable to the storming of the Bastille??? These violent organized insurrectionists halted operations for 2 whole hours and even stole a few thousand dollars worth of furnishings. They may have to start nailing down all the made in china hardware. We don't have the pork...I mean budget for all this where would we cut??? Atleast they left the carpets clean when they left.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  6. timothyu

+4,560
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Going to be interesting to watch the media fuelled frenzy meltdown over the next few days as people think their little world may end without immediate panic. lol. People have totally lost touch with reality

7. QvQ

QvQ Active Member

+122
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Be interesting to see Twitter and Amazon stocks tomorrow.
    (Are we allowed to specifically name political figures?)
    However, I don't worry at all. It is against my faith. I trust God. It has worked fine for me. God guiding me along, opening doors and providing opportunity to provide for myself.

8. HappyHope

HappyHope Active Member

+334
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Not likely

9. HappyHope

HappyHope Active Member

+334
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The article loses all attempts at credibility by blatantly ignoring Obama.

10. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,256
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    "Joe Biden has an opportunity to deliver change to America but nothing he has said thus far gives us any confidence he can reverse 40 years of drift, despondency and disillusion."
    I believe that Mr Obama was one president during that 40 year period.

11. HappyHope

HappyHope Active Member

+334
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    It calls out the presidents surrounding Obama specifically naming specific crimes yet curiously omits him? Strange that.

12. Aussie Pete

+5,256
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Perhaps the writer is afraid of BLM. You'd have to ask him.

13. HappyHope

HappyHope Active Member

+334
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    It is just that you asked if we agree with the article. I was disagreeing with a solid reason. Blessings!

14. Aussie Pete

+5,256
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Thank you for clarifying. I respect your point of view.

15. nonaeroterraqueous

nonaeroterraqueous Nonexistent Member

+2,558
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    I'm always a little happier when Obama is missing.

16. timothyu

+4,560
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Guess the wife isn't with him.

17. BNR32FAN

BNR32FAN He’s a Way of life Supporter

+4,196
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I think to some degree there is a bit of over-generalized truth to it. America has had its divisions, it’s also had its times of unity as well although they may not have always been completely universally supported but in many cases widely supported by the majority. I mean what can you expect from a society as diverse as America?

18. timothyu

+4,560
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Perhaps a desire not to splinter and divide itself politically and morally, establishing little spinoff kingdoms within states that claim they are united as a nation of one?

19. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+4,846
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Good observations.

I was thinking more along the lines as new countries being in America's seat while the declining America watches over the course of centuries.

20. BNR32FAN

BNR32FAN He’s a Way of life Supporter

+4,196
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Oh...all 320 million of them? Yeah good luck getting that to happen in any country in the world.