• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are We Ready for Global Demonic Possession?

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by chinwendu, Nov 25, 2017.

1. chinwendu

chinwendu Newbie

+20
    Christian
    Married
    Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Let us continue to come together and amplify our prayers in these last days. I know many of us have noticed the change in atmosphere and increasing demonic activity. As well, God is speaking to his people for preparation for all things; and in fact, has already equipped us. Question is, are we listening to his words? More importantly, are we doing what he has called us to do?

I came across this video I would like to share. It has prompted some serious self-examination.

Blessings and Peace always

DISCOVERING HIDDEN COVENANTS

Fasting Before the End of the Year to Break False Prophecies Part 1 and 2

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  2. Tolworth John

Tolworth John Well-Known Member

+1,020
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Who is it that jesus said has blinded the eyes of the world?
    Who is called prince of this world?

To whom do all those who are not Christian belong to?

if the answer has anything to do with the devil. It will show you what nonsence that video is about.

3. Luin

Luin Christian Flower Supporter

+4,172
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    I agree that we are in the last days. It is terrible times in the world. I am looking forward to the day when Jesus heals all. I'm praying for the world.

4. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member

+2,525
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, thank You, that You will not leave us to be overpowered by worldwide, Satanic dominion, but give us all the strength we need for spiritual victory, and will rapture us away when the time is right. 1 Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10. Amen.

5. chinwendu

chinwendu Newbie

+20
    Christian
    Married
    Please, share what makes the video nonsense to you?

What did Jesus do when he walked the earth? Did he encounter demonically possessed people?

It is written, the same veil remains and the god of this world blinds their eyes. The prince or god of this world is satan and all who are not followers of Christ belong to satan. As believers of I Am, our one true God, we are not exempt from tests, trials or persecution.

It is written in Hosea 4:6, his people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. What does that mean to you? To me it means, many of us who are Christians and follow Christ do not have the necessary knowledge and thus are being destroyed. We are to persistently seek God's knowledge so we can be a light to the lost, as he has called us to be. Making it a priority to read the word of God which is our daily spiritual food, pray, study and implement.

It is written in Ephesians 6:10-18, put on the whole armor of God. Armor is used for war. Are we in a war? Yes, we are in a spiritual war both believers and unbelievers. Without Jesus Christ, unbelievers are very much unprotected in this war.

Do you see what followers of Jesus Christ are facing in this time, right before our eyes? Look at what is happening in homes, in communities, in the workplace, in the court system, in the government, etc. The demonic influence and manifestations are increasing. The subject title is not said to bring fear-no, as God does not give us a spirit of fear and fear is a lie. The title is so to prompt continued urgency in learning the things of God, to learn and study what we do not know or fully understand (those who are not already doing so).

It is written in Luke 10:19, behold I give YOU the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions; and to overcome all the power of the enemy. Are we acting in our authority?

It is written in James 4:7, submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee? Are we resisting?

Have you read 2 Samuel 21, about the 3 year famine that King David faced as a result of King Saul breaking a covenant? Have you read 1 King 13, about the prophet that did not listen to God's instructions? They all are God's people.

It is true, the Bible is not just a book full of stories/parables and has embedded in many accounts the principles and spiritual laws we need to know.

God's word is going to come to past in all things but we are to change the atmosphere everywhere we go, so that as many people as possible can hear the Gospel through our life and come to Jesus Christ before they leave this realm.

Thank you, Father God for all you have done for us through Jesus Christ, Lord of lords and King of kings!

6. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+5,021
    Anabaptist
    This has been true for thousands of years. Yes, escalating today, more than ever before. Christians are not even allowed to post how to heal others in most sections on this forum, or on other forums under the government of this world, even though it is simple, and many (as many as half or more) in some congregations continue suffering in unnecessary illness, for lack of knowledge what to do, or even who to ask or where to go to be healed. (this surprises everyone, how many places refuse to allow talking about healing even, and deny it flatly as they also thereby deny God's Simple Word) ...

Same as in the first century.
    When Jesus could not heal many in some cities, because of the unbelief there.
    Today it is seen daily, belief and trust in man, instead of in God and God's Word and God's Way.

7. chinwendu

chinwendu Newbie

+20
    Christian
    Married
    In Jesus name, amen...looking forward to the day as well!

8. Tolworth John

+1,020
    Non-Denom
    Married
    As you have said the world is already in the grip of the devil. So why will he do anything to awaken the lost to there condition.

9. yeshuaslavejeff

+5,021
    Anabaptist
    Yahweh chose for Himself people from every nation to be His Own, for His Own Testimony in Yeshua Messiah.
    There is no one today in the light who was not first in the darkness consigned under sin with the whole world. (Ephesians 2)
    Most people never come to the light, because their deeds are evil and they don't want the truth.
    A few do, according to God's Word, they welcome the light and turn and seek Yahweh's Kingdom;
    they turn to Jesus, and He never turns anyone away who comes to Him, just as His Own Word Says.
    (so there is hope, for those who seek Him, who turn to Him,
    even though the whole world is under a death sentence, doomed)

10. chinwendu

chinwendu Newbie

+20
    Christian
    Married
    Yes, you have said nothing but the truth.

It is a design of satan to keep those who need God away from him. But we, those who follow Jesus Christ, do not follow satan's agenda but Almighty God's agenda.

11. chinwendu

chinwendu Newbie

+20
    Christian
    Married
    The god of this world will not do anything to awaken the lost of their condition, he will even work overtime to make it worse.

It is the followers of Jesus Christ that is to shine the light on the lost so they can see their condition and accept the free gift of life in Jesus Christ.

12. yeshuaslavejeff

+5,021
    Anabaptist
    I am hoping likewise that you have said nothing but the truth - not [just as if] the truth as you know it, but by Yahweh's Grace and Wisdom the truth of Yahweh, in line always with Scripture, yes, as a messenger of His.

13. chinwendu

chinwendu Newbie

+20
    Christian
    Married
    Amen and amen! In Christ Jesus, we are victorious!

14. Tolworth John

+1,020
    Non-Denom
    Married
    you started with
    make up your mind, is the devil activly stirring up trouble or seeking to lull people into hell you can't have it both ways.

This is why I'm so critical of your video etc

15. yeshuaslavejeff

+5,021
    Anabaptist
    Yes.
    No problem both ways, since the devil uses every way known and unknown to keep people condemned (they start out condemned , remember).
    He is successful also - since most people never escape judgment.

16. chinwendu

chinwendu Newbie

+20
    Christian
    Married
    I strive always but do not take my word either. Please, read and study for yourself (if you are not already), testing all things against the word of God.

If one has not read the Bible in its entirety, I would suggest doing so soonest, as the evil powers at work intend to try to get rid of the Bibles. Subtlety now by changing many for copyright sake but overtly at some point.

Please, read the scriptures listed and share what you hear?

17. Tolworth John

+1,020
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Which show the stupidity of this thread.

18. chinwendu

chinwendu Newbie

+20
    Christian
    Married
    Gaslighting is a tactic used for what purpose?

What I said does not have anything to do with my mind not being made up. It is written, the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy. He will use those who belong to him to accomplish his agenda.

Please, see all the accounts in the Bible regarding those who were demon-possessed or had demons; and how the encounter was dealt with?

It is written in Galatians 3:1, the Galatians were bewitched. Have you read this account?

Have you watched the video? Or, are you just critical of the title?

19. chinwendu

chinwendu Newbie

+20
    Christian
    Married
    Amen...it is so. And we thank Jesus for keeping us, those that are his.

20. chinwendu

chinwendu Newbie

+20
    Christian
    Married
    Did you know that Abraham and Solomon received their blessings in a dream?

Abraham - Genesis 15:12-21
    Solomon - 1 King 3:5-15

Dreams and their Understanding (Part 1)

Dreams and their Understanding (Part 2)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017