Sep 4, 2016
Malaysia
✟47,272.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
John 15:
14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17 This is my command: Love each other.

He is our Lord, but we are not his servants, right?
He is our friend, our brother.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
John 15:
14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17 This is my command: Love each other.

I believe we do serve him, and we do that by serving each other. Its a very good thing when your master calls you His friend.

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
John 15:

John chapter 1 seems to indicate that we're given the same bloodline as him being born of the Spirit. Also Romans 8:29.

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0