Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Nothing sudden about it. Adam and Eve did not live to 80 years, they were not normal compared to us in any way, with height either.
Why don't you read the ancient Jewish writings, why don't you read the original Hebrew transliteration, why do you not even think about the great God that created the first 2 perfectly formed people with a brain and body that far surpasses ours, what is so overwhelmingly intimidating about this??? Why do you prefer to think that Satan had to have been involved in any of this except to plot our spiritual downfall. There is nothing about bloodlines in any of the bible. Jesus never even hinted at any such thing, and He should know--He was there.

"VI. And Noach was a son of five hundred years, and Noach begat Shem, Cham, and Japheth. And it was when the sons of men had begun to multiply upon the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of the mighty[32] saw the daughters of men that they were beautiful, and took to them wives of all whom they pleased.[33] And the Lord said, This evil generation shall not stand before me for ever, because they are flesh, and their works are evil. A term (or length) will I give them, an hundred and twenty years, if they may be converted. Giants were in the earth in those days; and also when, after that the sons of the mighty had gone in unto the daughters of men, there were born from them giants who from of old were men of name."
Targum of Onkelos
Yes, I have read some ancient texts.. but people don't want to believe these.. they continue to believe, as you do, that they can search for different translations until they find one that says the words they want to hear and state "sons of the mighty" or some other term that diminishes the fact that the term used was meant as angel. Not some special human.

Look, we are not going to change each others mind. If you think that they said a redundant sentence such as "daughters of men" which is totally unnecessary if all women are sons of men, then so be it.
If you think "sons of God" refers to some other humans... so be it.

In my mind.. you do not get giants, of the scale talked about in the Bible and the B of E and The Book of Jasher and other extrabiblical texts.... by normal humans mating... No matter how different Adam and Eve were... which, by the way, I fully understand that the world was a totally different place back then, as were the people. But, the giants.... the giants were something beyond human genetics.

So, again, I will agree to disagree. Unless you can come up with some new information that has not been presented before.

Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Could we be mixed with giants and angels? And when the scales fall will we see our true selves ?

No. Noah lived in the time of the titans and hybrids but he himself nor his family were titans or hybrids.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I have read some ancient texts.. but people don't want to believe these.. they continue to believe, as you do, that they can search for different translations until they find one that says the words they want to hear and state "sons of the mighty" or some other term that diminishes the fact that the term used was meant as angel. Not some special human.

Look, we are not going to change each others mind. If you think that they said a redundant sentence such as "daughters of men" which is totally unnecessary if all women are sons of men, then so be it.
If you think "sons of God" refers to some other humans... so be it.

In my mind.. you do not get giants, of the scale talked about in the Bible and the B of E and The Book of Jasher and other extrabiblical texts.... by normal humans mating... No matter how different Adam and Eve were... which, by the way, I fully understand that the world was a totally different place back then, as were the people. But, the giants.... the giants were something beyond human genetics.

So, again, I will agree to disagree. Unless you can come up with some new information that has not been presented before.

Daughters of men is a term used for nonbelieving women, or what today would be called, a commoner. Such as Markel marrying Harry-- commoner marrying a royal. What is thought, it was more likely a religious leader, such as a priest, (sons of God) marrying a nonbeliever. A thing God has always disapproved of.
Book of Enoch is not cannon for a reason, only in the Ethiopian church. It was not even in the Jewish cannon. It was entirely within genetics as Adam and Eve were giants themselves.
You would think, something like this Jesus would have at least mentioned---He mentions, Satan, evil angels, demons, caste out demons, but never mentions angels marrying women and having children---in fact -- He says the opposite--angels do not marry. And why in the world would fallen angels, who could care less about the laws of God or man---marry anyone? That is a religious and civil ceremony. Nothing they would give 2 cents for.
And as for Enoch, the heights of those giants are ridiculously huge--which makes no sense at all that any human woman could give birth to such a child. And don't give me this baloney about the babies were small!! Elephants babies are big! How big were the angels? Were they giants too? If not, why not and if not where did these genetically altered children get their giant genes from? And if they were giants, were they "proportional"?--No human woman could have been able to "accommodate" such a giant! It is all foolishness that sidetracks people from the truth of God.

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Daughters of men is a term used for nonbelieving women, or what today would be called, a commoner. Such as Markel marrying Harry-- commoner marrying a royal. What is thought, it was more likely a religious leader, such as a priest, (sons of God) marrying a nonbeliever. A thing God has always disapproved of.
OK, so lets go through this, shall we?
God disapproves of believers marrying non believers. This is due to the problems that will arise in the marriage with the two being "unequally yoked". This is not due to the possibility of their children growing into giants.
I have never heard of the term "daughters of men" being used to indicate nonbelievers.
The term "sons of God" is, this time and in other places, used to indicate angelic beings.

Book of Enoch is not cannon for a reason, only in the Ethiopian church. It was not even in the Jewish cannon.
I already noted this. However, just because it is not canonized, meaning God inspired scripture, does not mean that it is not useful for information. Unless you want to toss out all of the ancient text other than the canon.

It was entirely within genetics as Adam and Eve were giants themselves.

I understand that you believe that Adam and Eve were taller than we are today. I totally get it. You may be right... However, if Adam and Eve were taller and larger... then their offspring was what? midget, shorter, miniature?
No, of course not.. so they would be the norm.

If 100 years from today, people are only 4 feet tall, and a tall man would be 5 feet. A historian would not say "there were giants in the land". They would say "the people of that time were giant" or "THEY" were giants back then.. not "There were giants in the land". This method indicates that the giants were not of the norm.

You would think, something like this Jesus would have at least mentioned---He mentions, Satan, evil angels, demons, caste out demons, but never mentions angels marrying women and having children---in fact -- He says the opposite--angels do not marry.
First, Jesus talks of a lot of things. He also doesn't mention a lot of things. Jude, Jesus' brother, does mention the angels that "kept not first estate" and "left their own habitation". Jude's book is canon.

Also, a canonized book, 2 Peter 2:4 speaks of these angels as well. It is common knowledge that these are the angels of Genesis 6.

It is the angels "in heaven" that are not getting married.. In parallel, we will not be married in heaven.

Look at the scripture. Jesus is talking about what it will be like....in heaven.... we just like the angels, in heaven, will not marry or be given in marriage, after the resurrection... in heaven.

Matthew 22:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

And why in the world would fallen angels, who could care less about the laws of God or man---marry anyone? That is a religious and civil ceremony. Nothing they would give 2 cents for.

They did it as a scheme of Satan. It was intended to dilute the human DNA so that Jesus either had no humans to save or could not be born of a perfect human with perfect DNA, which would be necessary to be our savior.
Satan almost achieved this goal. Only Noah, his wife and three sons were left "perfect in their generations" Perfectly human... All other flesh was corrupted.

Genesis 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

And as for Enoch, the heights of those giants are ridiculously huge--which makes no sense at all that any human woman could give birth to such a child.
It was the rate of growth after birth. It would be preposterous to believe that a human woman would birth a humongous child. Normal women have given birth to children that grow to be more than twice the woman's size... do they not?
I really and honestly consider this a point that indicates grasping for reasons against this argument.

And don't give me this baloney about the babies were small!! Elephants babies are big! How big were the angels?
How big was Andre the Giant when he was born? Hulk Hogan? Should I go on?
Seriously? This is grasping. We all start as one ovum and one sperm.

How big were the angels?Were they giants too? If not, why not and if not where did these genetically altered children get their giant genes from? And if they were giants, were they "proportional"?--No human woman could have been able to "accommodate" such a giant! It is all foolishness that sidetracks people from the truth of God.
Apparently, the ones that came to save Lot, were normal human size. Angels are a totally different beings than humans and cannot be compared to humans or given limitations of humans or other beings of this earth.
The "genetically altered" children got their genes from the angels.
Were they proportional.. why wouldn't they be?

It is not foolishness and it explains the mysteries of this earth and the biblical accounts. Why God had the Hebrews commit genocide and other mysteries.

It does not side track people from the truth of God... It explains and expands on the truth and opens our minds to the whole story. It fills the gaps and explains the questions.

What's ridiculous is to believe that the megaliths of this earth and the stories of giants are to be sloughed off as being the work of just larger humans

You already have a grasp on the fact that Adam and Eve could have been much taller... that they lived far longer, that Noah, also may have been 18 feet tall...

Now... keep going and see the big picture and understand that things were pretty wild back then. To the extent that God wanted to kill everyone and start over.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
OK, so lets go through this, shall we?
God disapproves of believers marrying non believers. This is due to the problems that will arise in the marriage with the two being "unequally yoked". This is not due to the possibility of their children growing into giants.
I have never heard of the term "daughters of men" being used to indicate nonbelievers.
The term "sons of God" is, this time and in other places, used to indicate angelic beings.

I already noted this. However, just because it is not canonized, meaning God inspired scripture, does not mean that it is not useful for information. Unless you want to toss out all of the ancient text other than the canon.

I understand that you believe that Adam and Eve were taller than we are today. I totally get it. You may be right... However, if Adam and Eve were taller and larger... then their offspring was what? midget, shorter, miniature?
No, of course not.. so they would be the norm.

If 100 years from today, people are only 4 feet tall, and a tall man would be 5 feet. A historian would not say "there were giants in the land". They would say "the people of that time were giant" or "THEY" were giants back then.. not "There were giants in the land". This method indicates that the giants were not of the norm.

First, Jesus talks of a lot of things. He also doesn't mention a lot of things. Jude, Jesus' brother, does mention the angels that "kept not first estate" and "left their own habitation". Jude's book is canon.

Also, a canonized book, 2 Peter 2:4 speaks of these angels as well. It is common knowledge that these are the angels of Genesis 6.

It is the angels "in heaven" that are not getting married.. In parallel, we will not be married in heaven.

Look at the scripture. Jesus is talking about what it will be like....in heaven.... we just like the angels, in heaven, will not marry or be given in marriage, after the resurrection... in heaven.

Matthew 22:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

They did it as a scheme of Satan. It was intended to dilute the human DNA so that Jesus either had no humans to save or could not be born of a perfect human with perfect DNA, which would be necessary to be our savior.
Satan almost achieved this goal. Only Noah, his wife and three sons were left "perfect in their generations" Perfectly human... All other flesh was corrupted.

Genesis 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

It was the rate of growth after birth. It would be preposterous to believe that a human woman would birth a humongous child. Normal women have given birth to children that grow to be more than twice the woman's size... do they not?
I really and honestly consider this a point that indicates grasping for reasons against this argument.

How big was Andre the Giant when he was born? Hulk Hogan? Should I go on?
Seriously? This is grasping. We all start as one ovum and one sperm.

Apparently, the ones that came to save Lot, were normal human size. Angels are a totally different beings than humans and cannot be compared to humans or given limitations of humans or other beings of this earth.
The "genetically altered" children got their genes from the angels.
Were they proportional.. why wouldn't they be?

It is not foolishness and it explains the mysteries of this earth and the biblical accounts. Why God had the Hebrews commit genocide and other mysteries.

It does not side track people from the truth of God... It explains and expands on the truth and opens our minds to the whole story. It fills the gaps and explains the questions.

What's ridiculous is to believe that the megaliths of this earth and the stories of giants are to be sloughed off as being the work of just larger humans

You already have a grasp on the fact that Adam and Eve could have been much taller... that they lived far longer, that Noah, also may have been 18 feet tall...

Now... keep going and see the big picture and understand that things were pretty wild back then. To the extent that God wanted to kill everyone and start over.

LOL!---Ok--God didn't want to kill everyone, He had to. The reason for their destruction is very clear.

12 and~he~will~SEE(Verb) (וַיַּרְא / wai'yar) Elohiym (אֱלֹהִים / e'lo'him) AT (אֶת / et) the~LAND (הָאָרֶץ / ha'a'rets) and~LOOK (וְהִנֵּה / wê'hin'neyh) she~did~be~DAMAGE(Verb) (נִשְׁחָתָה / nish'hha'tah) GIVEN.THAT (כִּי / ki) he~did~make~DAMAGE(Verb) (הִשְׁחִית / hish'hhit) ALL (כָּל / kol) FLESH (בָּשָׂר / ba'sar) AT (אֶת / et) ROAD~him (דַּרְכּוֹ / dar'ko) [55] UPON (עַל / al) the~LAND (הָאָרֶץ / ha'a'rets)

and Elohiym saw the land and look, she was damaged given that all the flesh destroyed his road upon the land,

and Elohiym said to No'ahh, a conclusion of all the flesh has come to my face, given that the land of violence was filled from their face, and look at me, I am destroying them with the land.
http://www.mechanical-translation.org/mtt/G6.html
Nothing to do with bloodlines.

The term sons of God is used for both angelic and human beings. Context.
Being unequally yoked had nothing to do with genetics but spirituality.

As far as genetics--children usually will be around the same height as parents, often taller, but also shorter. A historian said--there were giants in those days--and also afterwards.

I had to remove the Hebrew characters as this website reads each letter as a character and will not send out over 1400 characters. You can look up the Hebrew words yourself from the link.

The Nephilim existed in the land in those days and also afterward, when the sons of the Elohiym came to the daughters of the human, and they brought forth for them, they are the courageous ones which are from a distant time, men of the title,

Nothing to do with bloodlines. There were giants before and after the flood---that is all it says and that is all it means---the original doesn't even say giants--it says men of title. The word Nephilim some translators mistook for giants--they were mighty men--doesn't mean giants. It means, mighty--men of the title doesn't mean fallen angels.

What angels appear to us as has nothing to do with what they actually are. Unless they veil themselves, we have a tendency to fall flat on our faces.

Num_22:31 Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.
Jdg_13:20 For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven from off the altar, that the angel of the LORD ascended in the flame of the altar. And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.
1Ch_21:16 And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the LORD stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.

Angels in heaven, they are asexual--they were never created to reproduce. The fallen angels can not then make themselves over to be able to reproduce. That is a creative act of God. They can make themselves appear as something other than what they are--that is not the same as being that thing.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
LOL!---Ok--God didn't want to kill everyone, He had to. The reason for their destruction is very clear.

12 and~he~will~SEE(Verb) (וַיַּרְא / wai'yar) Elohiym (אֱלֹהִים / e'lo'him) AT (אֶת / et) the~LAND (הָאָרֶץ / ha'a'rets) and~LOOK (וְהִנֵּה / wê'hin'neyh) she~did~be~DAMAGE(Verb) (נִשְׁחָתָה / nish'hha'tah) GIVEN.THAT (כִּי / ki) he~did~make~DAMAGE(Verb) (הִשְׁחִית / hish'hhit) ALL (כָּל / kol) FLESH (בָּשָׂר / ba'sar) AT (אֶת / et) ROAD~him (דַּרְכּוֹ / dar'ko) [55] UPON (עַל / al) the~LAND (הָאָרֶץ / ha'a'rets)

and Elohiym saw the land and look, she was damaged given that all the flesh destroyed his road upon the land,

and Elohiym said to No'ahh, a conclusion of all the flesh has come to my face, given that the land of violence was filled from their face, and look at me, I am destroying them with the land.
Nothing to do with bloodlines.

The term sons of God is used for both angelic and human beings. Context.
Being unequally yoked had nothing to do with genetics but spirituality.

As far as genetics--children usually will be around the same height as parents, often taller, but also shorter. A historian said--there were giants in those days--and also afterwards.

I had to remove the Hebrew characters as this website reads each letter as a character and will not send out over 1400 characters. You can look up the Hebrew words yourself from the link.

The Nephilim existed in the land in those days and also afterward, when the sons of the Elohiym came to the daughters of the human, and they brought forth for them, they are the courageous ones which are from a distant time, men of the title,

Nothing to do with bloodlines. There were giants before and after the flood---that is all it says and that is all it means---the original doesn't even say giants--it says men of title. The word Nephilim some translators mistook for giants--they were mighty men--doesn't mean giants. It means, mighty--men of the title doesn't mean fallen angels.

What angels appear to us as has nothing to do with what they actually are. Unless they veil themselves, we have a tendency to fall flat on our faces.

Num_22:31 Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.
Jdg_13:20 For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven from off the altar, that the angel of the LORD ascended in the flame of the altar. And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.
1Ch_21:16 And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the LORD stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.

Angels in heaven, they are asexual--they were never created to reproduce. The fallen angels can not then make themselves over to be able to reproduce. That is a creative act of God. They can make themselves appear as something other than what they are--that is not the same as being that thing.
"Sigh"

God Bless.

Look me up in Paradise and we can laugh about all the things we got wrong while on earth.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
"Sigh"

God Bless.

Look me up in Paradise and we can laugh about all the things we got wrong while on earth.

Righto!! I tell everyone to meet me at the East Gate. No reason, just picked a gate and stuck to it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cwo

Jul 21, 2018
Pompano Beach, FL
✟1,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Could we be mixed with giants and angels? And when the scales fall will we see our true selves ?

No, otherwise you would be cursed to become a demon as the sons of the angels were.

• Agree
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No, otherwise you would be cursed to become a demon as the sons of the angels were.
This is true.
Recent theories suggest that the "mark" mentioned in the book of Revelations, could quite possibly be more than just a visual sign that you have denounced Christ and pledged allegiance to the beast and Satan. More than a mark of permission to buy and sell.

Some theorize that, due to the promise of a pseudo immortality that is associated with the mark and the indication that "all" who take the mark become covered with boils or a terrible skin condition, not to mention that the end times will be "as it was in the days of Noah" when "all flesh had corrupted itself".

These people believe that the mark will be a genetic altering system that will change those who take it, on a genetic level with fallen angel type genealogy, allow demon possession and bring other changes.

Most of all, taking the mark means you can never have salvation due to you not being fully human.

You will in fact be just like cwo has said.... a damned demon like soul.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no basis from what is said in the Bible to know that fallen angels mated with human women. Angels are not the same kind as humanity. I am called a son of God, many of us are. There were men who were sons of God before, when they were obediently seeking after Yahweh to follow him. Adam was a son of God. In the days of Enosh, a son of Seth, men were calling on Yahweh, and so there were sons of God then. Enoch was among those who were sons of God. But these sons of God, after Enoch was taken, were apostocizing over time, with taking any women they desired, to have as wives. It was just Noah, a great grandson of Enoch, of those of God being faithful who was left with his family still.

There were the sons of God that were angels elsewhere in the Bible, but they were not fallen angels, and would not become fallen angels. Aside from interpreting the sons of God to be angels in Genesis 6, there is no basis in the Bible to say angels ever mated with women, whether the angels were fallen or not. So there is no fact about it to refuse to accept.

Animal products were not yet had by people from any permission from Yahweh, animals were not yet terrified by humans that they would flee. It was quite different then. Clothes were nothing like they are now. It was before there were ice ages. The climate was not like now, with as much variation in weather, and the land features were different. And human culture would have been quite different. I don't dispute that there was much knowledge and wisdom of the world in those times. But none of this or anything would mean angels mated with women. They were not of the same kind.

Significantly, the judgment coming with the catastrophe was for the wickedness of humanity, with what they were doing, that was all that was said for it.

JacksBratt said:
The "sons of Seth" view has so many holes in it that it doesn't hold water. It was formulated by religious people who could not figure out a way to present this supernatural and phenomenal event to the people in their congregations. Not only that, but presenting this "Seth View" was easier for them to sell in order to avoid going deep into the scriptures and the events of the Old Testament.

There is no way that humans, mating with humans, created Giants of the magnitude that have constructed the Pyramids (all over the world), and all the other unexplainable megalithic structures in all their complexity.

Humans lacked both the size, strength and knowledge that was necessary to construct these structures, and we still lack the ability today.

A "sons of Seth" view isn't promoted with this. You didn't deal with what is said, while speaking of a theory being full of holes that wasn't referred to at all.

Giants being needed to construct the pyramids doesn't need to be just assumed. That giants were beyond human range does not need to be assumed, and has no scriptural basis for concluding that needed. There would have been human genetic mutations already, this can be explained with it. Goliath was such a giant, a human of course, but giant.

No angels mating with humans is needed for explanation or required as explanation from scriptural texts. Angels do not marry nor are given in marriage. There is no reason or basis to say they are sexual beings. Angels are not of the kind that humans are. No offspring could be expected of angels and humans, but no sex could be expected between angels and humans.

Meanwhile, various humans are called sons of God. With being faithful, following Yahweh our God, with Christ making it possible, we are then called sons of God. Adam was called a son of God. In the time of Enosh, a son of Seth, there were those who came to Yahweh, so there were sons of God among humanity then. This is not referring to anything of a "sons of Seth" view.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A "sons of Seth" view isn't promoted with this. You didn't deal with what is said, while speaking of a theory being full of holes that wasn't referred to at all.

Giants being needed to construct the pyramids doesn't need to be just assumed. That giants were beyond human range does not need to be assumed, and has no scriptural basis for concluding that needed. There would have been human genetic mutations already, this can be explained with it. Goliath was such a giant, a human of course, but giant.

No angels mating with humans is needed for explanation or required as explanation from scriptural texts. Angels do not marry nor are given in marriage. There is no reason or basis to say they are sexual beings. Angels are not of the kind that humans are. No offspring could be expected of angels and humans, but no sex could be expected between angels and humans.

Meanwhile, various humans are called sons of God. With being faithful, following Yahweh our God, with Christ making it possible, we are then called sons of God. Adam was called a son of God. In the time of Enosh, a son of Seth, there were those who came to Yahweh, so there were sons of God among humanity then. This is not referring to anything of a "sons of Seth" view.
So, since you do not promote the "son's of Seth" or the Angels mating with humans... How do you put this puzzle together.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Angels do not marry nor are given in marriage.

There is no reason or basis to say they are sexual beings. Angels are not of the kind that humans are. No offspring could be expected of angels and humans, but no sex could be expected between angels and humans.

I think you are leaving something out there? I just heard an excellent sermon on Christian radio today regarding this.

They do not marry "in heaven"

Is that correct according to the Bible while in heaven?

I've always been taught and from what I've read thought that was the reason God put Noah on the ark, to get him and the clean ones left out of there.

M-Bob

M-Bob

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

So, since you do not promote the "son's of Seth" or the Angels mating with humans... How do you put this puzzle together.

Do you read all of what is in posts that you respond to? If you did you would see the thinking and logic I use. I quote myself in responses so that I won't just repeat what I have been showing, I also learned to quote myself this way and not leave it distinct and more visible with being in my post's text with just the quotation marks, because then the same post points are responded to all over. But there is no puzzle if it is looked at.

I think you are leaving something out there? I just heard an excellent sermon on Christian radio today regarding this.

They do not marry "in heaven"

Is that correct according to the Bible while in heaven?

I've always been taught and from what I've read thought that was the reason God put Noah on the ark, to get him and the clean ones left out of there.

No, nothing was left out of scripture about it by me. In the scriptures, Yahweh said he destroys the humanity in the world for humanity had become thoroughly wicked. No one else is being mentioned there for that judgment.

There isn't reason to say that angels in heaven never marry would still marry if they move out from heaven. They wouldn't have been made as sexual beings.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well I must say, whatever creature they now call alien, it does not seem to be giant. But if we are to believe in people and in demonic activity... only suppose demons can possess people and build ufos or whatever aircraft used and suppose these creatures pick up people and breed a strange kind of breed called alien since mothers say they had to donate eggs or something similar. I am not so sure of anything but it is strange. All aliens look similar like a cloning process had been done or gene modifying had been done. I guess a huge babylab exists somewhere.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would offer that teaching was not to be unevenly yoked with unbelievers, as daughter of men with believers sons of God. 1 John informs it is what we are. The work of Holy Spirit protecting the spiritual seed Christ. It came to fulfillment in the Son of man Jesus.

Lying spirits as demons have no form. (no DNA)They can work to influence mankind but cannot take on a form of their own.

The word renown which speaks of giants is not in reference to physical size but men empowered by God who works in them, giants of faith. Mighty men of old moved by the Holy Spirit .In that way the word renown is used 9 times to identify the renowned of God.

In that way David, as a son of God was God's renowned. Empowered by the Spirit he literally slew a giant (Goliath) the renowned of the father of lie . That giant seemed like a grasshopper to David who was strengthened by the faith that worked in Him .

Genesis 6:4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Numbers 1:16These were the renowned of the congregation, princes of the tribes of their fathers, heads of thousands in Israel.

Numbers 16:2And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation, men of renown:

Isaiah 14:20Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Ezekiel 16:14And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God.

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I would offer that teaching was not to be unevenly yoked with unbelievers, as daughter of men with believers sons of God. 1 John informs it is what we are.

So, you think that unbelievers should not be taught of the ways of God? Isn't that contrary to the entire biblical concepts?

The work of Holy Spirit protecting the spiritual seed Christ. It came to fulfillment in the Son of man Jesus.

Lying spirits as demons have no form. (no DNA)They can work to influence mankind but cannot take on a form of their own.

The word renown which speaks of giants is not in reference to physical size but men empowered by God who works in them, giants of faith. Mighty men of old moved by the Holy Spirit .In that way the word renown is used 9 times to identify the renowned of God.

In that way David, as a son of God was God's renowned. Empowered by the Spirit he literally slew a giant (Goliath) the renowned of the father of lie . That giant seemed like a grasshopper to David who was strengthened by the faith that worked in Him .

Genesis 6:4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Numbers 1:16These were the renowned of the congregation, princes of the tribes of their fathers, heads of thousands in Israel.

Numbers 16:2And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation, men of renown:

Isaiah 14:20Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Ezekiel 16:14And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God.

Well, that's a different spin that I haven't encountered before.

I'm always amazed at how far people will go in order to avoid just accepting that "sons of God" were actual angelic beings.. Not demons.. but actual angels of the "fallen" kind.

But... carry on.. Do you not get tired? All the theological and scriptural gymnastics... must be exhausting.

Upvote 0

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, you think that unbelievers should not be taught of the ways of God? Isn't that contrary to the entire biblical concepts?

Well, that's a different spin that I haven't encountered before.

I'm always amazed at how far people will go in order to avoid just accepting that "sons of God" were actual angelic beings.. Not demons.. but actual angels of the "fallen" kind.

But... carry on.. Do you not get tired? All the theological and scriptural gymnastics... must be exhausting.

Not tiring at all.

The different spin that I haven't encountered before would be more Hollywood science fiction, shift changers e.t.c..

Sons of God are the believers that our God works in to both will and perform his good pleasure. He sets some apart as his renowned, mighty men moved from within by faith.

Daughters of men represent unredeemed mankind. The suffix "of God" represents those born again of God while the suffix "daughters of men" represent the flesh of the non redeemed. . "born of woman". Believers were mixing with un-believers . . . no faith . (unevenly yoked)

You could say when sons of God were moved to pray in Job. Satan the spirit of lies was right there accusing the brethren day and night .

God having equipped Job as one of the renown. He challenged the father of lies to see if Job, a son of God would deny the work of His spirit working in Job

1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Again Satan is a spirit it has no DNA needed to procreate. And cannot of his own self appear in the flesh (Things seen).

That is seen by his first work of seduction in the garden .Satan challenging God not seen who revealed to Adam and Eve His will do or die .

Satan saying you surely will not not die. In effect Satan caused doubt or wondering and while mankind was wondering he put his words on a flesh and blood creature a serpent who had its legs removed .

You shall not surely die, look at me Sssssss. . . and live. Who needs faith.Why trust in a God not seen? The glory of God departed and they knew they were naked

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not tiring at all.

The different spin that I haven't encountered before would be more Hollywood science fiction, shift changers e.t.c..

Sons of God are the believers that our God works in to both will and perform his good pleasure. He sets some apart as his renowned, mighty men moved from within by faith.

Daughters of men represent unredeemed mankind. The suffix "of God" represents those born again of God while the suffix "daughters of men" represent the flesh of the non redeemed. . "born of woman". Believers were mixing with un-believers . . . no faith . (unevenly yoked)

You could say when sons of God were moved to pray in Job. Satan the spirit of lies was right there accusing the brethren day and night .

God having equipped Job as one of the renown. He challenged the father of lies to see if Job, a son of God would deny the work of His spirit working in Job

1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Again Satan is a spirit it has no DNA needed to procreate. And cannot of his own self appear in the flesh (Things seen).

That is seen by his first work of seduction in the garden .Satan challenging God not seen who revealed to Adam and Eve His will do or die .

Satan saying you surely will not not die. In effect Satan caused doubt or wondering and while mankind was wondering he put his words on a flesh and blood creature a serpent who had its legs removed .

You shall not surely die, look at me Sssssss. . . and live. Who needs faith.Why trust in a God not seen? The glory of God departed and they knew they were naked
Well, thanks for your view.

However, Satan is not a spirit... He is an angel.. One of the highest angels.. with Michael and Gabriel.

Only demons are "without a body". All other beings have a body. Demons are the disembodied souls of the angel / human hybrids from Genesis 6. Demons don't show up until after the flood. Demons "possess" humans in order to achieve a dwelling for their spirit..

Like I said.. You're quite welcome to your view.. Much of what your are saying.... is pretty knew to me though.

Upvote 0