• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Featured Are we mixed with giants or angels ?

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Andrew4jesus, May 25, 2017.

1. Andrew4jesus

Andrew4jesus Member

+106
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Could we be mixed with giants and angels? And when the scales fall will we see our true selves ?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. CrystalDragon

CrystalDragon Well-Known Member

+1,598
    Catholic
    Single
    Keep in mind we can't be sure how tall Adam and Eve were. When we hear "giants" we tend to think like Jack and the Beanstalk or the BFG kind of giants. But people around 7 or 8 feet tall, while rare, might have been considered giants then.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,769
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I suppose anything is possible. I spoke with someone recently that stated they knew this for a fact, she had stated she had a NDE and was shown some things, so to hear her tell it, yes, some of us are mixed (so to speak).

4. Andrew4jesus

Andrew4jesus Member

+106
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Hi thanks for your reply, sorry what's an NDE?

5. Sanoy

Sanoy Well-Known Member

+1,291
    United States
    Christian
    Married

I'd like to hear more about that if the persons willing to share or its public.

6. Andrew4jesus

Andrew4jesus Member

+106
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Hi, I'm kind of talking about past events in the bible but also I see people who may not be tall but are bigger than most if you know what I mean. Also do angels have rows of teeth?

7. Solomons Porch

+5,769
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Near Death Experience

8. Solomons Porch

+5,769
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    She told me alot about it in private, but I will see if I can find the public part that she put here on CF.

9. CrystalDragon

+1,598
    Catholic
    Single

Though there are some Hindus who've had an NDE where they saw Hindu gods...

10. ViaCrucis

ViaCrucis Evangelical Catholic of the Augsburg Confession

+16,581
    United States
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    Goliath was about 6'9 according to the oldest manuscripts and sources (the LXX, Josephus, etc). That would have been more than sufficient for someone to be considered a giant in that time or place, considering that even only a few hundred years ago the average adult male height was around 5'5 (with plenty of variation depending on time and population). For all intents and purposes an NBA player living today is a giant by ancient standards, they are quite tall even by modern standards.

-CryptoLutheran

11. ViaCrucis

ViaCrucis Evangelical Catholic of the Augsburg Confession

+16,581
    United States
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    Well, no. The only "giants" who have ever lived have simply been tall people; and angels are angels--angels don't have reproductive organs because angels are spirits.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. CrystalDragon

+1,598
    Catholic
    Single
    Exactly my point. :)

13. Sanoy

Sanoy Well-Known Member

+1,291
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I just want to add it to my mental list on this subject. Maybe it will give me a clue to figure something else out.

14. Andrew4jesus

Andrew4jesus Member

+106
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    I thought there is reference to this in the Old Testament?

15. Andrew4jesus

Andrew4jesus Member

+106
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private

16. Sanoy

Sanoy Well-Known Member

+1,291
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    There is a very large body of UFO abductees that report the blending of our DNA with other beings. The reported result is not a giant but also not strictly human.

Search Dr Jacobs for more info. He is not a Christian but my belief is that ufo phenomenon is due to fallen angels.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. FrankDux

FrankDux Active Member

+242
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Nope

There are no giants, that's just conspiracy forum dribble

There were " lu-gal " ( Big man ), a title given to Mesopotamian kings / rulers

But good luck with that

18. Solomons Porch

+5,769
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I went looking for it and couldn't find it, but I will contact her and see if she wouldn't mind telling you her story, there are parts she may leave out, because she stated that the Holy Spirit will not allow her to tell of some things, I suppose it maybe was a personal issue, I'm not sure. But I will see if I can get her to speak with you.

19. Aseyesee

Aseyesee Well-Known Member

+1,470
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Spiritually speaking, yes and no; depends on where you are at in the journey.

20. Solomons Porch

+5,769
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    That's interesting, wonder if that is Gods way of giving them over to their own delusions. And wonder what would've happened or if the scene would change if they did not come back to tell of it, makes you wonder.......... :scratch: