✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Seriously? How do you know this?
How do I know what? If you mean the penny, do the math. It might sound strange, but if you start with 1 penny and double it every day (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, etc.) you will have a million in a month. If you mean the procreation, I gave a real life example in the post you questioned. Please refer to it so as not to make me write it out again. :)

Blessings.
Ken

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How do I know what? If you mean the penny, do the math. It might sound strange, but if you start with 1 penny and double it every day (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, etc.) you will have a million in a month. If you mean the procreation, I gave a real life example in the post you questioned. Please refer to it so as not to make me write it out again. :)

Blessings.
Ken
I was asking about the penny.A million pennies or a million dollars? Have you tried doing this? If no, why not? I was never any good at math. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟664,282.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi dale,

Again, I don't know where you get your information from. I don't see any reason why people would have ever not had a 'satisfactory' food supply. The exception being in times of drought. I don't think it would have to be unlimited. The U.S. doesn't have an unlimited food supply now and we feed 330 million people. I don't know any primitive people, myself. While I wasn't a particularly exceptional student in my school days, I don't remember there being a lot of times that there were proven food shortages in my history or social studies classes.

I agree with handmaid, that God created the earth to sustain the life of man and has always pretty much blessed the earth with the ability to provide food to support people.

As far as 'huge' numbers of children dying before they became adults, I'm inclined to believe that you've found some sort of false narrative to support that understanding. It's goes hand in hand with the one that says that 'primitive' people didn't read or write. The main difference between your understanding of the history of mankind and mine, is that I don't believe that there ever was such a thing as 'primitive' people. Yes, there were pockets of people that started out as small communities as mankind moved about the earth, but the people who remained in the area of the middle east and Egypt, where God's word says that mankind began, I think they were always reasonably intelligent people. No, they couldn't build bridges and spaceships, but they could read and write and communicate as they lived their lives day to day.

Your basic foundation of what it was like for mankind 10,000 years ago stems from your basic understanding of man being some evolutionary creature who started out as some 'idiot' ape like creature that then became the wise and dapper dressed man of today. My basic foundation of mankind is that God created the first man and He gave him (man) certain wisdom and understanding even from the day of his creation. Just as God seems to have given birds the innate knowledge to fly south from cold weather; salmon the innate knowledge to swim upstream to its spawning grounds.

It's merely a basic foundational difference in our understanding of 'how' mankind got to this day in 2020 where we sit at computers and converse with one another.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Ted, you need to read a history book. Nothing in history is as you imagine it. For starters, you could look up Famine and List of Famines on Wikipedia.

On written language, surely you realize that the American Indians had no written language of their own before contact with Europeans. The Cherokee Chief Sequohah is credited with coming up with the first Indian alphabet. The Japanese had no written language until they got it from the Chinese.

When you say that God would provide an adequate food supply, that tells me what I've known all along. Noah's Flood would require a thousand miracles a second for a thousand years to be halfway feasible. It's miracles all the way.

I believe that the story of Noah and the Flood is a parable about the kind of obedience that God wants. Think about it.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi dale,

Thanks for your response. You wrote:
Ted, you need to read a history book. Nothing in history is as you imagine it. For starters, you could look up Famine and List of Famines on Wikipedia.

Oh, I'm aware that there have been brief periods of want as relates to food. However, even your own list belies that famines were particularly more pervasive and prevalent thousands of years ago than they are today. I mean, throughout the entire B.C. period your list totals 4 famines. All the rest, which is dozens, have occurred in the last 2,000 years. According to your list, there are more famines active right now today, than there were in the entire history of the world, that we know of, in the B.C. period.

So, I stand by my claim. Ancient civilizations don't seem to have had issues with famines as much as modern civilizations have. This is based on your own supplied evidence. Check it out!

On written language, surely you realize that the American Indians had no written language of their own before contact with Europeans. The Cherokee Chief Sequohah is credited with coming up with the first Indian alphabet. The Japanese had no written language until they got it from the Chinese.

No, I honestly don't realize that. We have museums pretty much full of pottery shards and ancient Roman buildings with written forms upon them. Keep in mind that just because a civilization doesn't have a formalized alphabet, doesn't mean that they didn't have an understandable written language. Many civilizations used pictographs for written communication.

It would seem quite obvious, that at least as far back as the Israelites wandering in the wilderness, they had a written form of communication. Their written form of communication doesn't seem to match with the Egyptian's written communication and so where did they get their's from? God commanded throughout the law that they 'write these things down'. At one point telling them to 'write them on their doorposts and on their foreheads'. Do you believe that God told them to do something that they couldn't possibly do? Or that they just suddenly sat down and came up with their written form of communication because God told them to do this strange thing of writing something down?

What I know, is that scientific research, especially concerning ancient things, makes a lot of assumptions based on very little evidence. I have read the Scriptures, and while you believe the account of Noah and the flood is some sort of fantasy created for our edification, I don't. But going even further back than Noah and the flood, we read that Adam and Eve spoke. That God spoke to Cain. That Lamech decried that he would be killed for his deed. All of these communications are recorded in the Scriptures as having actually happened as these people lived their lives out.

So I stand by my initial claim that this idea that man, in Adam's day was some sort of unlearned neanderthal is the fantasy. Not the account of Noah and the flood. You never answered my question that I put to you in the previous post. What is your idea of the physical form and knowledge of Adam? Or, do you believe as you believe about the flood, that the account of Adam and Eve is also a parable for the gaining of wisdom?

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was asking about the penny.A million pennies or a million dollars? Have you tried doing this? If no, why not? I was never any good at math. :)
Million dollars. Let me see if I can do this...

1c
2c
4c
8c
16c
32c
64c
$1.28
$2.56
$5.12 .... 10 days
$10.24
$20.48
$40.96
$81.92
$163.84
$327.68
$655.36
$1310.72
$2621.44
$5242.88 .... 20 days
$10,485.76
$20,971.52
$41,903.04
$83,886.08
$167,772.16
$335544.32
$671,088.64
$1,342,117.28 ...28 days

So, now all we have to do is figure out how to double our money every day for 28 days. :)

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Million dollars. Let me see if I can do this...

1c
2c
4c
8c
16c
32c
64c
$1.28
$2.56
$5.12 .... 10 days
$10.24
$20.48
$40.96
$81.92
$163.84
$327.68
$655.36
$1310.72
$2621.44
$5242.88 .... 20 days
$10,485.76
$20,971.52
$41,903.04
$83,886.08
$167,772.16
$335544.32
$671,088.64
$1,342,117.28 ...28 days

So, now all we have to do is figure out how to double our money every day for 28 days. :)

Yeah, I have a headache.^_^

• Haha
Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
The humility of this position attracted me, to this thread.

I think yes, to God we are fundamentally ignorant.

I have struggled for a long time, with the idea that increase in knowledge increases in sorrow: I think committing it to God, that we are as ignorant as He says we were, is the best tack to take!

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The humility of this position attracted me, to this thread.

I think yes, to God we are fundamentally ignorant.

I have struggled for a long time, with the idea that increase in knowledge increases in sorrow: I think committing it to God, that we are as ignorant as He says we were, is the best tack to take!
Increased knowledge often comes with an increase of misguided pride in knowledge. We seem to forget that any true spiritual knowledge and understanding is a gift from God that we should never boast in. But we do... and that puffing up usually precedes a fall of some kind... or at least a good rebuke. :) So walking that line, with an understanding that an increase in knowledge/understanding also brings new and more important responsibilities, is why the increase of knowledge also increases sorrow.

We could add, too, that an increase of understanding reveals how far our minds are from His... how much greater He is than we are.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Something of importance to think about,

Did God begin His rest at the beginning of the 6th. day, or at the end, when he had FINISHED creation?

Was the 6th. day of Creation completed, when the sun rose, or when it set?

If it is believed we have just entered the 6th. day, we still have another
1,000 yrs to go to the end of the 6th. day.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Did you know that our Heavenly Father, God, accuses us of being ignorant pretty much throughout the Holy Bible? Yep, it's true. For instance, even His watchmen, like me, He says are ignorant; I have no excuse! His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Isaiah 56:10

I'm guilty, and it may get me, and everyone I should be warning, killed. As the LORD told us in Hosea 4:6, My People are destroyed for lack of knowledge! The point is, what if our Father told us when this earth age was to end, and none of us took it to heart? What if we refused to listen to Him? Impossible, you say? Okay, in my opinion, our Father told us plainly how long this flesh age was to last; even emphasizing it, telling us not to be ignorant of it. Read the verse below, and think about it, dwell on it, think about what it means.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the LORD as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 11 Peter 3:8

Our Heavenly Father, through His only begotten Son, through the Holy Spirit, through His Apostle Peter is telling us this flesh age has a definite ending; in my opinion, 7,000 years. Where then, does that put our generation in the cosmic scheme of TIME? Well, it puts us exactly 6,000 years out from the creation of Adam (4004 B.C.). That is when TIME began counting down for us. We are at the end of 6 days, and the 7th day is about to begin, the millennial day.

Humor me, let's do one more. When was our Beloved crucified? Most Biblical "scholars" believe it was 29 A.D. In other words, exactly two days ago from our generation. Now, search the scriptures and you will read that Jesus Christ told us, emphatically, that He would rise again on the third day. Over and over again He made a point of it. We could even say He did not want us to be ignorant of this one thing.

Our generation will see that third day begin. All I'm saying is, as His watchman, I want to bark! It's up to each of us if we want to see and hear. Thanks for listening, may the Lord bless everyone on this forum

It really doesn't matter how many watchmen there are on the wall, if all of their watches have not been synchronized they will all have different times.

Everyone seems to be looking for different markers for the end of the age.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I believe our Father did want us to know the generation though for as Yeshua told us, "This generation shall not pass." Thanks again for your input.

I totally agree with you, our Father did want us to know the "Generation that shall not pass."

You are 100% correct, he also said this about "This Generation"

I am therefore satisfied with Jesus identification of "this Generation"

Mat. 11:16
But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,

Mat. 12:41
The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Mat. 12:42
The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Mat. 12:45
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Mat. 23:36
Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Mat. 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Mark 8:12
And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.

Mark 8:38
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Mark 13:30
Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Luke 7:31
And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?

Luke 11:29
And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

Luke 11:30
For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.

Luke 11:31
The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Luke 11:32
The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Luke 11:50
That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

Luke 11:51
From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.

Luke 17:25
But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

Luke 21:32
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Then Peter said this.

Acts 2:40
And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,157.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Scripture?
The Appointed Day

1/ In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth… Genesis 1:1

2/ God is pre-existent in His majesty, there is none other with His sovereign power. No-one can question His actions, or say: He has done wrong. Job 36:22-23

3/ The eyes of God are on the ways of everyone and He watches every step they take. There is nowhere so dark, so deep in shadow that evildoers can hide themselves. Job 34:21-22

4/ The Lord is in His holy place in heaven. His gaze is upon mankind, His searching eye tests them and He judges the just and the unjust. Psalm 11:4, Jeremiah 16:17

5/ The Lord has made each thing for its own end, so He has made the wicked for a Day of calamity. Proverbs 16:4, Romans 9:22

6/ The Lord frustrates the plans of the nations. He foils their schemes, but His plans and purposes will endure for all time. Psalm 33:10-11, Psalm 83:1-18

7/ The eyes of the Lord range over the whole world, to bring aid and comfort to those whose hearts are loyal to Him. 2 Chronicles 16:9

8/ Great is the purpose of Almighty God, He watches all the acts of mortals and rewards each according to their conduct and as their deeds deserve. Jeremiah 32:19, Revelation 2:23

9/ The Lord is a jealous God, He will take vengeance on those who defy Him, His wrath is directed against His enemies. Nahum 1:2, Deuteronomy 32:43

10/ The Lord hates those who love violence. On the wicked, He will rain fire and brimstone, scorching wind will be their fate. Psalm 11:5-6, Malachi 4:1 & 3

11/ Deuteronomy 32:34-35 The Lord has stored up His punishment ready for His great Day of vengeance, for when His enemies make a mistake. Their doom is fast approaching.

12/ The Day will come when the Lord will stand up and pour out His wrath of fire upon the whole earth. Zephaniah 3:8, Habakkuk 3:12

13/ See: the Lord is coming in fire, like a whirlwind bringing retribution in the flaming fire of His furious anger. The Lord will judge all mankind with His sword of fire, many will be killed by Him. Isaiah 66:15-16, 2 Peter 3:7

14/ On the Day of massacre, when all military fortifications and strength are destroyed, the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength. The Lord’s blazing anger will be a devouring fire that will test the nations with a fiery destruction. Isaiah 30:25-28, Luke 3:17, Revelation 6:12-17

15/ On that Day, the Lord will protect His people, He will remove their iniquities and lift the reproach of their exile from the holy Land. Isaiah 30:26b & 29, Ezekiel 39:25-29

16/ Whoever fears the Lord will be shown the path he should tread. He will enjoy lasting prosperity and his descendants will inherit the Land. The Lord confides His purposes to those who love Him and keep His commandments. Psalms 25:12-14 Ref: REB. Verses condensed.

1/ God is the Creator of all that there is.

2/ He is the supreme divine being, no-one can refute or usurp Him.

3/ He is constantly watching the results of His creation.

4/ He tests all humankind for their loyalty to Him.

5/ Although redemption is open to everyone, some are destined for annihilation.

6/ He can control the actions of nations, they act according to God’s plan.

7/ He will protect and comfort those who obey and trust in Him.

8/ Each person will be rewarded or punished according to their deeds.

9/ The Lord will exact retribution on those who refuse to acknowledge Him.

10/ He detests evil and will destroy them in His judgement of fire.

11,12/ God has appointed a Day, [a literal 24hour day] to unleash His punishment.

13,14/ That disaster will be a sudden explosion of the sun; a massive CME.

15,16/ The Lord will protect and save from death His own people All born gain faithful Christians. They will be told what to do and where to go. Within a short time, the Lord’s people will be transported to the holy Land, all of that area promised to Abraham, where they will settle and live in prosperity and peace, being at last: ‘a light to the nations’.

Praise God!

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The Appointed Day

1/ In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth… Genesis 1:1

2/ God is pre-existent in His majesty, there is none other with His sovereign power. No-one can question His actions, or say: He has done wrong. Job 36:22-23

3/ The eyes of God are on the ways of everyone and He watches every step they take. There is nowhere so dark, so deep in shadow that evildoers can hide themselves. Job 34:21-22

4/ The Lord is in His holy place in heaven. His gaze is upon mankind, His searching eye tests them and He judges the just and the unjust. Psalm 11:4, Jeremiah 16:17

5/ The Lord has made each thing for its own end, so He has made the wicked for a Day of calamity. Proverbs 16:4, Romans 9:22

6/ The Lord frustrates the plans of the nations. He foils their schemes, but His plans and purposes will endure for all time. Psalm 33:10-11, Psalm 83:1-18

7/ The eyes of the Lord range over the whole world, to bring aid and comfort to those whose hearts are loyal to Him. 2 Chronicles 16:9

8/ Great is the purpose of Almighty God, He watches all the acts of mortals and rewards each according to their conduct and as their deeds deserve. Jeremiah 32:19, Revelation 2:23

9/ The Lord is a jealous God, He will take vengeance on those who defy Him, His wrath is directed against His enemies. Nahum 1:2, Deuteronomy 32:43

10/ The Lord hates those who love violence. On the wicked, He will rain fire and brimstone, scorching wind will be their fate. Psalm 11:5-6, Malachi 4:1 & 3

11/ Deuteronomy 32:34-35 The Lord has stored up His punishment ready for His great Day of vengeance, for when His enemies make a mistake. Their doom is fast approaching.

12/ The Day will come when the Lord will stand up and pour out His wrath of fire upon the whole earth. Zephaniah 3:8, Habakkuk 3:12

13/ See: the Lord is coming in fire, like a whirlwind bringing retribution in the flaming fire of His furious anger. The Lord will judge all mankind with His sword of fire, many will be killed by Him. Isaiah 66:15-16, 2 Peter 3:7

14/ On the Day of massacre, when all military fortifications and strength are destroyed, the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength. The Lord’s blazing anger will be a devouring fire that will test the nations with a fiery destruction. Isaiah 30:25-28, Luke 3:17, Revelation 6:12-17

15/ On that Day, the Lord will protect His people, He will remove their iniquities and lift the reproach of their exile from the holy Land. Isaiah 30:26b & 29, Ezekiel 39:25-29

16/ Whoever fears the Lord will be shown the path he should tread. He will enjoy lasting prosperity and his descendants will inherit the Land. The Lord confides His purposes to those who love Him and keep His commandments. Psalms 25:12-14 Ref: REB. Verses condensed.

1/ God is the Creator of all that there is.

2/ He is the supreme divine being, no-one can refute or usurp Him.

3/ He is constantly watching the results of His creation.

4/ He tests all humankind for their loyalty to Him.

5/ Although redemption is open to everyone, some are destined for annihilation.

6/ He can control the actions of nations, they act according to God’s plan.

7/ He will protect and comfort those who obey and trust in Him.

8/ Each person will be rewarded or punished according to their deeds.

9/ The Lord will exact retribution on those who refuse to acknowledge Him.

10/ He detests evil and will destroy them in His judgement of fire.

11,12/ God has appointed a Day, [a literal 24hour day] to unleash His punishment.

13,14/ That disaster will be a sudden explosion of the sun; a massive CME.

15,16/ The Lord will protect and save from death His own people All born gain faithful Christians. They will be told what to do and where to go. Within a short time, the Lord’s people will be transported to the holy Land, all of that area promised to Abraham, where they will settle and live in prosperity and peace, being at last: ‘a light to the nations’.

Praise God!

With all of your writing, I didn't come across the verse I specifically asked for.

"The Bible does say there is a "predetermined time" when the end shall come."

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,157.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
With all of your writing, I didn't come across the verse I specifically asked for.

"The Bible does say there is a "predetermined time" when the end shall come."
Habakkuk 2:3 There is still a vision for the Appointed time. It will testify to the destined hour and will not prove false. Though it delays, wait for it, for it will surely come. Ezekiel 33:33

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Habakkuk 2:3 There is still a vision for the Appointed time. It will testify to the destined hour and will not prove false. Though it delays, wait for it, for it will surely come. Ezekiel 33:33

Not quite what the original poster was speaking about.

What you have posted sounds like saying "The end of days will surely come, there is no doubt."

An Appointed Time which delays is not quite a Predetermined day is it?

Upvote 0

James Honigman

Site Supporter
Mar 20, 2017
No. California
✟95,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Scripture?
Hi Jiminz. I apologize for the delay, but I make it a habit to stay off the computer for as long as possible as I really dislike these infernal machines. To answer your questions: Count a number as upward from 4,000 B.C. to the time when Christ walked with us. That is 4,000 years. Now count upward from there to today and we have another 2,000 years. 2 + 4 is 6. Now, does the LORD have a specific time for this flesh age to end? Yes, He does, in my opinion. Take this verse, for instance: To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is another in the book of Daniel that expresses the same. And he said, Behold, I will make thee to know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. Daniel 8:19. There are other places too, but that should do. Thanks for your input.

• Friendly
Reactions: Douggg
Upvote 0

James Honigman

Site Supporter
Mar 20, 2017
No. California
✟95,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Keras. I finally got on my computer to answer Jiminez about "appointed times" but I saw you were interested also, so if you care to, see my answer to him, Post #139. Thanks for your input.

• Friendly
Reactions: Douggg
Upvote 0