NA
✟24,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I apologize if I post so many questions. Since I was little I had so many dreams of me fighting the evil one. I was never successful in the past on fighting until I knew about God and got baptized. Now everytime they hear my voice they cuss me out and run but I had a lady pray for me because I started to dreamimg everyday and I stop dreaming. I'm glad I don't dream like that very often but sometimes I feel like I have a mission and God wants me to fight.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,207.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I apologize if I post so many questions. Since I was little I had so many dreams of me fighting the evil one. I was never successful in the past on fighting until I knew about God and got baptized. Now everytime they hear my voice they cuss me out and run but I had a lady pray for me because I started to dreamimg everyday and I stop dreaming. I'm glad I don't dream like that very often but sometimes I feel like I have a mission and God wants me to fight.
Ephesians 6 is a good foundation Scripture for spiritual warfare. There are defensive parts of the armour, and the sword of the Spirit is for going on the offensive. and then there is All-Prayer for getting the Holy Spirit to fight alongside you. We do not fight in our own strength because the battle is not ours but the Lord's. We are surrounded by an invisible army that protects and fights on our behalf. I think it was Elisha who was confronted by a pagan king whose army came to arrest him and his young companion was frightened. Then Elisha said, "Lord, open his eyes." Suddenly there appeared a mighty heavenly army surrounding Elisha that changed the whole perspective of the situation.

Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There is no other evil, but evil people.

Wrong. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Upvote 0